AomineDaiki is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Should i lose weight or gain weight?

Hello!
    I am currently at 172lbs and im a 5'10 male with probably 15-20% bodyfat. Im just making this thread because i dont know what to do and im hoping ya'll have any expertise😬.
    What im trying to do is lose body fat but im not really sure how to. Im only 16 btw. I use to be overweight 6 months ago when i was at 200lbs, now im down to 172lbs. My goal before was to lose weight and now i want to lose a lot of body fat but i dont know how to and i have googled it but it never gave me clear info. To lose body fat should i gain weight or lose weight.. please help. Can you give me some excersice routine and how much calories and protein i should eat too?😬
    Also i made a stupid bet with my bro that i can lose 10lbs in 1 month, i guess i was really high at the time cuz its a retarded bet. The bet was for a subway footlong... but ik its like $8, but i dont like to lose bets.

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started a routine 5 days ago. I would consider myself a beginner. But have past knowledge on weights. Not a pro by any means. I am about 155 160. With a height of 5'8. Most of my weight is in my abdomen. And around my nipples. Not extremely bad though. I don't eat a lot. Weighed close to 150 in 6th grade. Smh I am almost 33 now. Most people consider me skinny. But my abdomen isn't defined at all. What is my best option to gain mass in my arms and chest. But define my ABS.