Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599
    weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Khabib isn't gonna rape MJ bro
    fukin lol. khabib raped mj and schlonged his soul. he deserved it for the disrespect he showed after defeating poirier.
    **average penis crew**

[ ] cutting
    [ ] bulking
    [x] jerking

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    eddie did the same thing every time and it failed. he went in and fell short with his reach and conor countered, he should have been more patient. conor learned from the nate fight to sit back. worked very well.
    This. His game plan was ****ing horrendous. Conor's weakness is gasing. He completely destroyed Nate early on in both fights until he gas'd from beating on Nate's empty concrete head. Then Nate was able to at least get back into the fight in the second one, and win it in the first because Conor's tank was empty.

I was sure Eddie would have sat back and let Conor gas before committing, but he kept wildly trying to take Conor out while Conor was at his strongest, getting easily countered by Conor's superior striking and size/reach advantage...

One of the poorest executed game plans I've ever seen. Right until the end I thought he stood a chance if he could make it to round 3+, but he sure as **** tried his hardest, and succeeded, to keep that from happening.
    My loony bun is fine

d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol lightweight is shark tank, conor would lose the belt to either tony ferguson or khabib. tony has very unorthodox striking with slick bjj and is good with rolling with the punches and he will either submit conor or rock him. khabib on the other hand if he gets a hold of conor its over. the only thing is that khabib should be careful when standing with conor and take conor down right off the bat.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    This. His game plan was ****ing horrendous. Conor's weakness is gasing. He completely destroyed Nate early on in both fights until he gas'd from beating on Nate's empty concrete head. Then Nate was able to at least get back into the fight in the second one, and win it in the first because Conor's tank was empty.

I was sure Eddie would have sat back and let Conor gas before committing, but he kept wildly trying to take Conor out while Conor was at his strongest, getting easily countered by Conor's superior striking and size/reach advantage...

One of the poorest executed game plans I've ever seen. Right until the end I thought he stood a chance if he could make it to round 3+, but he sure as **** tried his hardest, and succeeded, to keep that from happening.
    he is going to cry when he rewatches that fight. no doubt he'll hear a few "i told you so's" too.

it's like he didn't take any notes from the Diaz fights, if he had, he might have stood a good chance.

damn even Rocky learned in Rocky 3 how to beat Mr T.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by weddingsoup View Post
    fukin lol. khabib raped mj and schlonged his soul. he deserved it for the disrespect he showed after defeating poirier.
    yep yal should know i aint wrong

Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man post-USADA weidman just hasn't looked as good as the Weidman tore through Maia, Munoz, Anderson x2, Machida & Belfort.
    ----
    **Alexis Ren fan crew**

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Satrakian View Post
    Whoa notice how his head slams against his own knee as well
    I've done that once. Hurt like a mother fuker. That's probably where Whineman got that giant shiner from.

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ashketchup963 View Post
    this. i thought to myself that he'd take it to the floor immediately and coast to a win like he did against pettis. instead, the retard chooses to stand and bang? lol
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    These guys want to try emberassing their opponents using their own style like those women tried doing against ronda and end up getting emberassed themselves. Brb let's stand with the guy that's known for his ko left counter or lets grapple and wrestle with the woman known for her armbar submissions streaks.

It's like if Khabib stayed standing with johnson...
    It's like they don't take the unimaginable power in his left hand seriously and the accuarcy it hits with. Conor has truly been blessed with venom.
    It was just so retarded. Eddie was talking about cardio as a big factor. Was he really gonna bring Conor in the championship rounds with how he went out fighting? Now granted i feel like Eddie wouldn't have gotten Conor down. He has the ability to but Conors distancing. The legs kicks were working against Conor really well off balancing him.
    I didn't see Eddie level change too much in the fight threatening the takedowns with his punches. When he did it was already too late. The bells were ringing.
    "Lost all gains crew" "Reclaiming gains crew" 6 foot BW 92kg--->gains lost--->73kg--->@79kg (27/10/17)
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk crew WMMA WK crew.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it.

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post

I mean we can't really say that Conors gas tank is bad in championship rounds. Of course he is gonna slow down with the style he plays but I mean that was at welter weight. He is primarily a 155lber. He went the distance with Holloway real nice at featherweight.
    So it's interesting to see 'if' a match can go the distance to even see his gas tank at 155lb.
    "Lost all gains crew" "Reclaiming gains crew" 6 foot BW 92kg--->gains lost--->73kg--->@79kg (27/10/17)
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk crew WMMA WK crew.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Recommend albums related to genres listed in bio. I'll rep regardless if i like it.