female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Relationships and relationship help for women

Can the female misc have a "Relationships and relationship help" section, just as the men do?

I would hesitate to start posting on the female misc about such as I would not wish to offend.

Women should be talking as much as men do about dating and their relationships, to have control over their lives.

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The comment about a man being present is so true! My boyfriend is physically there but not present and its very frustrating. It makes me feel disrespected and not valued. His phone seems more important than me...

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whether you're just checking out friends of friends on Facebook, lining up a date for the weekend on OkCupid, or looking for a future husband on Match.com, finding love online can get just as intense and confusing as the real thing. In this long-overdue post about online dating from the guy perspective, I'll list four simple rules to give you the best chance at finding love -- or whatever else you're looking for -- when you start online.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I posted a relationship help thread in female misc and everyone was nice and I found the advice really helpful
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc