Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All the billions of Christians and billions of billionaires and billions of millionaires and billions of evil corporations are ruining our country.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hillary has to give free tickets to a jay Z/beyonce concert and still only draws 10,000. Trump has a simple rally and draws 25,000+ with nobody except himself.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    She is a raging hypocrite. She constantly complains about sexism, racism and gun violence and then promotes herself with people who sing about bish this, negger that and popping a cap in yo ass............
    massive hypocrite and people know it. Who actually thinks HC is sitting in her living room blasting out rap or hip hop?

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    When I think of hip hop, I do think of HC.
    Would she be Kris or Kross?

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    But don't they think it is a little phony and obvious? A little old rich white lady and Jay.Z? She probably had no idea who he was before this...
    I know who he is but honestly have never heard a single song of his and wouldn't know him if he said hello to me.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Eminem is a hardcore democrat. He's put out several songs against republican candidates.
    I like Eminem, not all of his songs but I do like more than a few.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does Hillary do hats? I collect memorabilia.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    "I ain't in no ways tired."

--HC
    "I come too farrrrr....from where I started."
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    beyonce really is trashy..

she shakes her ass and coochie around like she's got a case of swamp crotch !
    Chillary couldn't even cool that down...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    beyonce really is trashy..

she shakes her ass and coochie around like she's got a case of swamp crotch !
    Yeah but she is f'cking hot!
    On the list for Bannukah

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    You will get alot of people to show up for s free concert and thats about it. To assume that these people will now all vote for her because she somehow relates to them is sort of insulting.

Think about it. Will you now vote for her because she paid some millionaires to give a free concert? Jayz and beyonce are still relevent to a 20 year old guy?

They have lots of fans and they will pack a stadium for a free concert, hell i would go to for the free show.

She also said that her wardrobe was influenced by death row records. does anyone n the world believe that? does she even know what death row records is? if she does, she is the first and only old lady in the world that does. Of course she said this on a black talk radio show as well as she said she carries hot sauce with her everywhere. anything for a vote.

So lets do the math. lets say 20k people showed up for the free show. that wont relate to 20k votes seeing as only about a max of 1/3 of them will vote anyway. So out if that some will still vote for trump but still liked the show.

So all told, she might get about 1k votes her way that she might not have gotten before.

Now factor the people that her pandering has turned off. Some might have been on the fence but dont agree with the politics blm crap spouted by them so that will pretty much negate the 1k votes she would have gotten from the show. With the national exposure, it might result in a net loss of votes for her. look at places like utah that can go either way. How do you think her hanging around with jay z and beyonce goes over there?

On the bright side, the saudis probably picked up the tab for the show.
    That's not the point (those in the crowd). Identity politics works with blacks, no doubt. Many don't know policy or what it ultimately means in the grand scheme of things. So they just ask themselves "who seems to be representing me?" We like Jay Z and Beyoncé and Pharell, etc. Therefore, since they are for Hillary and Trump has no one who is like me that is for him, I must like Hillary better. That is the logic. You may see X number of people at the concert/rally. But once the media blasts it across the country, millions of blacks are going to take note.

That's why BH brought this up. It works with our people, unfortunately. It's identity politics at its finest, and it works.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    It works with our people, unfortunately.
    Hillary's on stage with Katy Perry today. It works with our people too, unfortunately.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's not the point (those in the crowd). Identity politics works with blacks, no doubt. Many don't know policy or what it ultimately means in the grand scheme of things. So they just ask themselves "who seems to be representing me?" We like Jay Z and Beyoncé and Pharell, etc. Therefore, since they are for Hillary and Trump has no one who is like me that is for him, I must like Hillary better. That is the logic. You may see X number of people at the concert/rally. But once the media blasts it across the country, millions of blacks are going to take note.

That's why BH brought this up. It works with our people, unfortunately. It's identity politics at its finest, and it works.
    You hit the nail on the head man, we are bread in a crazy f'cking way, it is sad but it is fact. Breaking out of that is f'cking hard as hell.
    On the list for Bannukah