Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fkn lol at "men" who take cooking classes

There is quite simply nothing to think about when it comes to fighting, the idea of teaching somebody how to fight is like trying to explain how you open and close your hands... you just do it without any conscious efort at all.

The human brain can only keep track of 3 variables simultaneously and you need to use all 3 at once to be a good fighter. 1) the act of maintaining and tracking spacial awareness/ distance between an opponent, (co ordination) 2) the ability of tracking your target and reacting to attacks (perception) 3) and of course performing your own attacks, defence etc (movement)

You see, this is the holy trifecta of combat, or Rock Paper Scissors if you will... you can't effectively do one without combining another, in order to perceive you must co ordinate, to co ordinate you must perceive, movement requires a bit of both.

So If you take up one of these variable slots and replace it with something insignificant like attack timing or trying to make reads on patterns you immediately lose 1/3 of you fighting potential.

Training with actual instruction in any form of hand to hand combat will not make you any better at all, it will only dilute your potential and give false confidence.

physical conditioning and actual combat experience is all that matters because the only way to actually improve and become a better fighter is to get into more fights, whether it's in a ring or on the streets.
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can confirm after bouncing for 4 years most people do not know how to fight. funny thing about training to learn how to fight is it sure is a hell of a lot similar to fighting experience.
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    truth

this is why mike tyson never spent even a minute training for any of his fights
    Boycott China Crew
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor
    Cut of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/Dtmrijh
    Merlin? https://imgur.com/a/AEbYqlw

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is quite simply nothing to think about when it comes to picking up girls, the idea of teaching somebody how to get chicks is like trying to explain how you open and close your hands... you just do it without any conscious efort at all.

The human brain can only keep track of 3 variables simultaneously and you need to use all 3 at once to be a good at pickup. 1) the act of maintaining and tracking spacial awareness/ distance between a girl, (co ordination) 2) the ability of tracking your girl and reacting to her attacks (perception) 3) and of course performing your own attacks, defence etc (movement)

You see, this is the holy trifecta of pickup, or Rock Paper Scissors if you will... you can't effectively do one without combining another, in order to move you must co ordinate, to co ordinate you must perceive, movement requires a bit of both.

So If you take up one of these variable slots and replace it with something insignificant like approach timing or trying to make reads on patterns you immediately lose 1/3 of your pickup potential.

Training with actual instruction in any form of picking up girls will not make you any better at all, it will only dilute your potential and give false confidence.

physical conditioning and actual pickup experience is all that matters because the only way to actually improve and become a better chad is to get into more interactions, whether it's in a ring or on the streets.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not always about teaching people technique.

The main advantage people who go to classes will have is muscle memory. They will react much better then someone who sits around like a potato all day because they will be used to training and hopefully will kick in if it's ever needed.

You're not wrong... But you're not right. There's never going to be a disadvantage to taking some self defense classes or training in self defense regularly.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000) AnxietyManlet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im a street fighter, i grew up on the streets fighting
    Anxiety Crew

Manlet Crew

I started lurking in 2011. It took half a decade for me to attain the courage to register. be gentle pls

Founder and sole member of the "I <3 AnxietyManlet crew" since no one I invited wanted to join crew :[

Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neybor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by richard noggin View Post
    can confirm after bouncing for 4 years most people do not know how to fight. funny thing about training to learn how to fight is it sure is a hell of a lot similar to fighting experience.
    Most fight classes are 90% conditioning 5% doing fuk all and 5% actually fighting. You'd be better of getting a buddy and just fighting him once a week

Platinum Account User BoomPowSurprise's Avatar
    BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000) BoomPowSurprise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fkn LOL at anyone who even considers fighting. Just grab the closest authority figure when chit hits the fan.
    *6'0" crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *always pick 3 crew*
    *perestroika cigeretka in mouth crew*
    *bmw crew*
    *downhill mountain biking crew*
    *briefcase full of money crew*
    *smash your girl in some Adidas flip flops crew*

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is fuking retarded

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well at least I know I could wreck op now
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Negs For Fear Mongers Crew

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't negotiate with OPs

Registered User BigBadBootyBrah's Avatar
    BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BigBadBootyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed man. Lmfao@ all those professional fighters who wasted all that time training with their worthless technique drills when they could have just got in bar fights.

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can confirm. I was MMA champ that never trained. Just fought using raw instinct and my superior 3 variables or whatever.

wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizardretard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Neybor View Post
    Most fight classes are 90% conditioning 5% doing fuk all and 5% actually fighting. You'd be better of getting a buddy and just fighting him once a week

yeah one of my phaggot friends got some boxing classes. he did chit like trail running, while keeping both arms up in a fighting position the whole time. srs

unless you are planning on actually competing, its absolutely retarded

just go to your local junior high and start hitting people when schools out
    Last edited by wizardretard; 11-03-2016 at 04:22 PM.

cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000) cardioman_23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    truth

this is why mike tyson never spent even a minute training for any of his fights
    This
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBadBootyBrah View Post
    Agreed man. Lmfao@ all those professional fighters who wasted all that time training with their worthless technique drills when they could have just got in bar fights.
    This. So glad I get into a bar fight once a month. Makes me feel like a badass (srs). I feel good knowing I could easily take out some idiot who trains most of his days to become some known boxer/kick boxer. It's because im special, and smarter.

I mean, why would they be better at something just because they spend hours every week practicing at it? That's just stupid. I for one only like spending a few minutes every month beating up some drunk, and knowing I'd have a shot against any pro athlete if I got a lucky hit.

It wouldn't be lucky though, since I have so much experience.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - lol at men who take fighting classes (usually consisting of physical conditioning, sparring and striking or grappling technique and for some fighting in competition)
    - only thing that will help is physical conditioning and getting in the ring

wat.

even the piss poor conditioning at a McDojo consisting of 20 pushups is going to make your striking stronger.

of course you're not going to be focusing on attack timing and other boxing techiques during a street fight as the environment is much more unstable along with your adrenaline. i dont think anyone expects to implement a boxing strategy in a street fight. however all of the conditioning, drilled in techniques and sparring you did is definitely going to carry over adrenaline or not (which you will gain from fighting classes).
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on Facebook, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a Facebook wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Well at least I know I could wreck op now
    You know nothing Jon snow.

Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    I can confirm. I was MMA champ that never trained. Just fought using raw instinct and my superior 3 variables or whatever.
    you sound like the kinda guy who studies for 4 years just to end up working in KFC. All the fight classes in the world won't help you buddy boyo

Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    wat.
    wasting your money on poverty mcbrojo conditioning

- not even once

EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes because practicing something never makes you better at it...
    Ack...Ack

Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsout13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lol if you don't suck their dik to assert dominance.

IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100)
    Explains how a lanky, coke snorting, low test/high estrogen slacker who needs boner pills to pop a hard on is the GOAT
    nfl tier genetics and growing up fighting giants>trainceling

Last edited by IronSabbath; 11-03-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I go to a friend's house to box and grapple every weekend. We don't do any conditioning, we just get down to sparring. We usually make each other bleed no homo.

Can confirm, actual experience is the only way to learn.

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can't lump all fighting classes together. OP is a silly.

Go to a grappling school and try and hold your own while some man has his way with you and owns the **** out of you. Striking is the same way.

Brb my instincts will protect me from some guy that's been training how to box for years

If you go to some traditional martial arts class or a fitness kickboxing class and expect to be able to fight you have a point. But then again the only people that believe that are delusional as **** anyways.

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on pseudo-alpha-toughguy thread.
    *Wish I was dead crew*

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    I go to a friend's house to box and grapple every weekend. We don't do any conditioning, we just get down to sparring. We usually make each other bleed no homo.

Can confirm, actual experience is the only way to learn.
    Are there ever arguments about who is top and who is bottom?
    *Wish I was dead crew*

zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zhengterry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed. sparring became boring if we couldnt actually fight. ive been in a real fight before where i was blacked out and sparring 20% just isnt that fun

Originally Posted by Evlve View Post
    You can't lump all fighting classes together. OP is a silly.

Go to a grappling school and try and hold your own while some man has his way with you and owns the **** out of you. Striking is the same way.

Brb my instincts will protect me from some guy that's been training how to box for years

If you go to some traditional martial arts class or a fitness kickboxing class and expect to be able to fight you have a point. But then again the only people that believe that are delusional as **** anyways.
    Yes you can lol

Grappling isn't some complex science bra we all have two arms and two legs that bend the same way lmao once you've seen a few holds you've seen them all

alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alphacoa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao mod changed title to cooking classes
    [ ] Cutting
    [ ] Bulking
    [ X ] Chilling

xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xXDMNKXx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if I don't cook him meals while he sucks my dick then WTF good is our relationship(no homo, the balls didn't touch)

IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Neybor View Post
    Yes you can lol

Grappling isn't some complex science bra we all have two arms and two legs that bend the same way lmao once you've seen a few holds you've seen them all
    True, it explains how Daniel Cormier, an stocky Olympic Wrestler, got out wrestled by Jon Jones, (has learned alot of moves just off watching youtube videos) a lanky NJCAA wrestler. Or how Brock Lesnar (who has severe asthma and had half his colon removed) out struck former K1 champ Mark Hunt after not fighting for years. Genetics>ALL