xQuantumx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Need some advice on Creatine.

Hello people of the internet,

Im a 15 year old who is 190 LBS with 19% bodyfat. I have lost 60 pounds in the last 8 months and have been training an extraordinary amount. My usual regiment is 30 minutes of cardio, Hit some episodes of P90X or Insanity, basketball drills and hitting the gym every other day. I plan on doing Crossfit soon and that will add onto my schedule which will make my training 3 Hours+ per day and i will train 6 times a day. My diet is consistant will cheat days once a week and holidays i allow myself to eat whatever such as halloween candy.
    But my main question has now come into question as i am looking to make more gains and people have been suggesting me creatine with my whey protein to help me recover. I am often sore most days and i wish to make myself feel a bit more energetic. I avoid all caffeine products and eat 5-6 times a day to get some carbs in my system.
    Should i take creatine or keep grinding?
    Thx for any help!
    Be Fearless. Have a Vision. Believe in yourself. Always Hustle. Stay Focused. Get out there. Get Motivated. Get Inspired.

WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittsGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry about stuff like that at 15. Just get yourself in the gym and do what needs doing.

At your age, your body is going to be growing rapidly, ride it aslong as you can. Concentrate on your big lifts (deadlift, squat, OHP and bench).

With you doing so much physical activity, you probably need to bump up your calories a bit more. Keep an eye on the scale, if you're gaining weight, and lifting heavier that you were last week, you're on track. If you're feeling sluggish, your weight isn't going up etc, add an extra few calories.

Be careful with overtraining, though. Three hours is a lot, especially with lung busters such as P90x etc.

Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Isaac30001 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Save your money and don't do Crossfit. You're just asking for injury if you do it, not to mention the poorly structured workouts. There's a reason you never see anyone in a Crossfit gym that can be considered "jacked". Most of the people there who are big got big through other means. Train on a PPL (Push Pull Legs) program, and I promise you'll have better results than Crossfit could ever give you. As for creatine, no, you don't need it. Worry less about supplements and worry more about eating plenty of clean foods such as rice, bread, eggs, chicken, ect ect. As long as you're training on a good program (Which Crossfit is not, and a lot of people here would agree, but do it if you want to) eating at a caloric surplus (300-400 above your maintenance calories), and getting plenty of protein, carbs, and fats, you'll get the results you're looking for.

MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattManYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Started this routine a week ago and is awesome. Has lots of volume with a mix of hypergrophy and power. I'd think you like it.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html
    EDC Festival crew

Fuaaark brah

Why gains are the cause of global warming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDtImlvn5A

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These routines all beginner seem to be doing weren't really around a decade ago when I started. People figured it out then.

As far as creatine, I stopped taking it out of necessity over the Summer and I noticed absolutely no difference at all.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    These routines all beginner seem to be doing weren't really around a decade ago when I started. People figured it out then.

As far as creatine, I stopped taking it out of necessity over the Summer and I noticed absolutely no difference at all.
    Same here, to be honest when I stopped taking creatine I noticed no difference.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

xQuantumx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for all the replies guys!
    Really appreciated all the answers. CrossFit isn't a good choice and ill look into more workout plans. No creatine as I agree I am still growing and I just need to intake more calories.
    Thanks again!
    Be Fearless. Have a Vision. Believe in yourself. Always Hustle. Stay Focused. Get out there. Get Motivated. Get Inspired.