westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ascent Native Fuel Whey

I tried a sample of this just now. It looked grainy to me when it was mixed, thought that was kind of weird. This may be a clean all natural protein, which is great, but the flavor of the chocolate was absolutely terrible. I was really excited to try Ascent after reading up on them. I was very disappointed with the chocolate flavor, it tasted very chemically to me. I know that sounds strange because its all natural, but it was gross. Highly dissapointed in this one. they need to go back to the drawing board and nail down the flavoring.

I would not recommend this to anyone. so glad I didnt buy a bag of this.

Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone else try this?
    I dont care about taste like the OP.
    Keep false accusations out of your sig line