Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Taking selfies in the voting booth

Not sure if you guys are aware but this is becoming a big issue and in some states it is now illegal if you take a selfie displaying your ballot, like here in NY it is now illegal. You can pay a fine and also do some time in some states.

But this is the first time I am ever voting so I am going to take a selfie when I am in the booth, but I will not display the ballot, but I am definitely going to capture this moment as I said this will be my first time EVER voting in my adult life!
    On the list for Bannukah

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    but I am definitely going to capture this moment as I said this will be my first time EVER voting in my adult life!
    Repped for deciding to exercise your rights and actively doing something that you think will initiate change. Why is this the first time? What was it about previous elections that made you comfortable with everyone else deciding for you...or what is it about this election that has you fired up enough to use your voice so-to-speak?

*Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bodyhard again.

I'll get back to you brah

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a simple argument really. The answer is more complex. I understand the desire to be sure your vote goes to where you want it but that needs to be balanced with the security of privacy of voting. How would I as an election official (I am not) guarantee you are taking a picture of only your ballot? How would I know you are not trying to effect others? The anonymity of voting is an issue in our culture going back to the English Civil War. Maybe there is a way to reconcile both, I do not currently know what that is.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There were signs up stating not to take your cell phones into the voting room when I voted yesterday. People were just powering them off and putting them in their pocket before voting. One guy got caught trying to take a phone selfie and was told to put it away. We have suitcase style voting machines that had about 4ft of spacing between. I could easily see who the next person over was voting 4.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    actually I think they should take a pic of everyone that walks into the voting booth

then we can pick out the zombies..

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Johnny Dangerous, I'll also contribute to your bail money.

Don't worry about it
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Don't worry about it
    Not me but Ill contribute to your commissary

Personally I couldn't care less about it one way or the other. Punishing people for selfies is a waste of money/time.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for looking out for me OS and MarkT, that's what friends do

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    Repped for deciding to exercise your rights and actively doing something that you think will initiate change. Why is this the first time? What was it about previous elections that made you comfortable with everyone else deciding for you...or what is it about this election that has you fired up enough to use your voice so-to-speak?

*Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bodyhard again.

I'll get back to you brah
    I never liked politics thought they were boring and also corrupt. Politicians never answer any question directly and I used to think to myself, holy f'ck if I were to ask somebody a question and they answered it the way a politician did I would lose my f'cking mind. I always thought to myself, why don't they put somebody on there that would tell them straight out, "You didn't answer my question" and ask it again with more authority???

Everytime I tried to get into politics they all seemed like robots and I would think, no "real" person speaks in that manner, these people are polished and conditioned to speak and respond a certain way, they are scripted!! So I never got interested in it due to those points.

When Obama came along, the whole hood was up in arms and it became very exciting, everyone I knew was voting because Obama was black. I started listening to him and thought, wow this guy is pretty f'cking kool and laid back and he controlled his speech. I never really paid attention to his policies, just paid attention to his demeanor and character and I liked him as a person. But still knew he was polished.

When Trump came along I was shocked in a good way, here was a guy who spoke his mind and said sh!t no other politician would have dare say and he appealed to me because he spoke the way i would have spoke. When he said I would bomb the sh!t out of them, I was like Hell f'cking yeah! The more speeches he gave the more I listened and then I actually started listening to substance from everyone of the candidates and honestly I liked what Trump had to offer/say more than any of the other candidates. I also liked what Bernie had to say and offer.

So here I am voting for the first time in my adult life!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for looking out for me OS and MarkT, that's what friends do

Well there goes your commissary money.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

i don't need no commissary money I run sh!t when I am there
    On the list for Bannukah

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forwarded OP to James Comey!

Don't worry John, Comey is on our side!
    I'm a sad little man

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

But he doesn't even smoke!

Congrats on doing it, BH. And yeah, there's a reason why politicians don't often answer questions directly. It's kinda hard to articulate, but there is GOOD reason for it on both sides from a "media" perspective. You can give an honest, straight out answer, but that very answer, while honest, can become twisted and fodder for your opponent to take advantage of. And of course, politicians "pivot" on views (like normal people do)....and to have a "dead to rights, straight out answer" played on tape against you after you may have "pivoted" can be devastating. There's more to it than that, but that's a part of the game.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post

James already told me he was awared of BH's selfie intentions. He's a secret poster in the Big Misc. and has seriouz connections.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    There were signs up stating not to take your cell phones into the voting room when I voted yesterday. People were just powering them off and putting them in their pocket before voting. One guy got caught trying to take a phone selfie and was told to put it away. We have suitcase style voting machines that had about 4ft of spacing between. I could easily see who the next person over was voting 4.
    They wouldn't let me take my beer in. One of the pollsters confiscated it. She was nice about it though. She gave it back to me when I finished.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post

i think he is playing both sides

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    But he doesn't even smoke!

Congrats on doing it, BH. And yeah, there's a reason why politicians don't often answer questions directly. It's kinda hard to articulate, but there is GOOD reason for it on both sides from a "media" perspective. You can give an honest, straight out answer, but that very answer, while honest, can become twisted and fodder for your opponent to take advantage of. And of course, politicians "pivot" on views (like normal people do)....and to have a "dead to rights, straight out answer" played on tape against you after you may have "pivoted" can be devastating. There's more to it than that, but that's a part of the game.
    Funny you should say that, when I was locked up at Rikers (I was in C74) this dude asked me for a cigarette (I used to smoke back then) I was in my cell, he was walking the "halls". I went to take out one smoke and he grabbed me through the bars, pulled me against them and took the whole pack and told me "I am taking your sh!t!" I was behind the bars so I couldn't do sh!t, the guy was twice my size, so he figured I wasn't going to do anything when I got out. Ohhh how wrong he was, when I got to the rec room, I saw him and I put the beats on the mother f'cker, not only did I beat his ass I took his boots and sold them for a carton of more smokes to another inmate his size. However I did spend the night in the "box" .

Yeah I hear ya on the political talk, i just can't tolerate it man
    Last edited by bodyhard; 11-02-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    They wouldn't let me take my beer in. One of the pollsters confiscated it. She was nice about it though. She gave it back to me when I finished.
    Hell, my precinct was buying people drinks outside the polls. Everyone was getting buzzed before going in....and I kept wondering why the alcohol suppliers kept saying, "Clinton, Clinton, Clinton", as if in a hypnotic state

Funny you should say that, when I was locked up at Rikers (I was in C74) this dude asked me for a cigarette (I used to smoke back then) I was in my cell, he was walking the "halls". I went to take out one smoke and he grabbed me through the bars, pulled me against them and took the whole pack and told me "I am taking your sh!t!" i was behind the bars so I couldn't do sh!t, the guy was twice my size, so he figured I wasn't going to so anything when I got out. Ohhh how wrong he was, when I got to the rec room, I saw him and I put the beats on the mother f'cker, not only did I beat his ass I took his boots and sold them for a cartoon of more smokes to another inmate his size. However i did spend the night in the "box" .
    Funny story! . In all of my....um...detours along the early years, nothing like that ever happened. In Las Cruces, NM (was only visiting for a week, lol), some trustees were giving beat downs to other...visitors. They came by my ...room and said something smart-ass (they were BIG Hispanic mo-fos), and the smart ass I was, i cursed them in Spanish. One of them came over and was rattling the bars and screaming like a madman, "Let me in this mthr fckr!!!" . I (14 at the time) was lucky he didn't have access .

Oh, there was another time that involved a cellmate using pork chop grease to self grat......nevermind

Hell, my precinct was buying people drinks outside the polls. Everyone was getting buzzed before going in....and I kept wondering why the alcohol suppliers kept saying, "Clinton, Clinton, Clinton", as if in a hypnotic state

Funny story! . In all of my....um...detours along the early years, nothing like that ever happened. In Las Cruces, NM (was only visiting for a week, lol), some trustees were giving beat downs to other...visitors. They came by my ...room and said something smart-ass (they were BIG Hispanic mo-fos), and the smart ass I was, i cursed them in Spanish. One of them came over and was rattling the bars and screaming like a madman, "Let me in this mthr fckr!!!" . I (14 at the time) was lucky he didn't have access .

Oh, there was another time that involved a cellmate using pork chop grease to self grat......nevermind
    Crazy man, the first time I went to Rikers, it was because I took the wrap for my brother Nelson (he stabbed a guy) he was 17 at the time and I was 15. We thought I would not go to Rickers due to my age, WRONG!! lol

Anyway, when I first got there I was scared sh!t. The first night I got into 2 fights one over my hat the other in the mess hall over my food. After that I wasn't scared anymore, I was just fighting every f'cking day.
    On the list for Bannukah

Crazy man, the first time I went to Rikers, it was because I took the wrap for my brother Nelson (he stabbed a guy) he was 17 at the time and I was 15. We thought I would not go to Rickers due to my age, WRONG!! lol

Anyway, when I first got there I was scared sh!t. The first night I got into 2 fights one over my hat the other in the mess hall over my food. After that I wasn't scared anymore, I was just fighting every f'cking day.
    How long were you there? I never spent more than a week in any. Spent a week in four different states, though. Other occasions were just 1-3 days. IOW, never did time.

How long were you there? I never spent more than a week in any. Spent a week in four different states, though. Other occasions were just 1-3 days. IOW, never did time.
    I will call you later today.
    On the list for Bannukah

i will call you later today.
    lmfao! :d

lmfao! :d
    LOL, I say a lot about my personal life, but doing time is something I am not proud about. But I will tell you, becuase I know you keep sh!t hundred.
    On the list for Bannukah

LOL, I say a lot about my personal life, but doing time is something I am not proud about. But I will tell you, becuase I know you keep sh!t hundred.
    I know you've shared it with me before, but it was a while back (years ago), so I can't recall the specifics.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only time I'll ever take a selfie in any kind of booth is when I turn into a super hero.

I don't plan on it happening anytime soon...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Don't worry about it
    It's an 88 Magnum.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

5 more days and I will be making my own little personal history and capturing it, posting it on here and FB!
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    It's an 88 Magnum.
    Goes through just about anything.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Goes through just about anything.
    I thought that was a 44 Magnum
    On the list for Bannukah

I thought that was a 44 Magnum
    Just a joke, Johnny. 44 Magnum X 2 = 88 Magnum

Just a joke, Johnny. 44 Magnum X 2 = 88 Magnum

My bad
    On the list for Bannukah

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like to take d*ck pics in the voting booth. I learned it from Anthony Weiner.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES