Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Results 2,401 to 2,413 of 2413
    jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ADD61 View Post
    For those interested, Oscar Night is available in-store and to ship from Ample Hills:

Oscar Night: Cream cheese ice cream with pieces of red velvet cake from our friends at One Girl Cookies
    I ordered today, but not having it delivered until the end of the month.
    Crush your enemies,
    See them driven before you,
    And hear the lamentations of their women

PSN: jcrue11

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those interested, Oscar Night is available in-store and to ship from Ample Hills:

Oscar Night: Cream cheese ice cream with pieces of red velvet cake from our friends at One Girl Cookies
    Got an email for this and as much as I REALLY want this I will say again their now $60+ to ship to me now kills me ever ordering from them ever again. Can't recall what I paid when I placed an order my first time over a year or so ago but was not as crazy.

ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChknFrydMFer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    Halo Top is the #1 thing people ask me if I’ve tried the moment they hear I like ice cream. I die a little each time on the inside.

I went through the Halo Top phase before I really dove into the B&J world (Tonight dough was my favorite flavor at the time LOL)...not saying B&J is the best out there, but once I was exposed to quality cream there was no turning back...feel for the Blue Bell fanboys in my area ha
    ~Pick 6 Crew~
    ~Dog/Cat Owner Crew~
    ~Chipotle Crew~
    ~Scotch Crew~

RIP Rich Piana

Texas Miscer - Dallas Cowboys

ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Got an email for this and as much as I REALLY want this I will say again their now $60+ to ship to me now kills me ever ordering from them ever again. Can't recall what I paid when I placed an order my first time over a year or so ago but was not as crazy.
    If you mentioned this before forgive me but where are you regionally?

Can’t blame you of course. That’s almost double the price point.

I was close to doing that for Clementines as a one off but they don’t have a shipping partner apparently to lower the rates.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you mentioned this before forgive me but where are you regionally?

Can’t blame you of course. That’s almost double the price point.

I was close to doing that for Clementines as a one off but they don’t have a shipping partner apparently to lower the rates.
    I'm in North Dakota. I just can't justify paying 2 times the product price in shipping. 4 pints is $36 but then shipping of $61. I understand how it needs to be shipped due to a frozen item but over 60 for 2 days? No.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ice Cream Jubilee Chocolate Barley Beer

This pint was on par with the other ice creams from Ice Cream Jubilee as far as texture of the base. This pint actually took quite a while to temper due to how dense it was. I tried scooping it after a few minutes and it wasn't near as creamy. Therefore, patiently waiting for this to get to the right consistency is key.

The flavor isn't really what I was expecting. I was expecting more of a stout or porter beer taste, but it is very minimal. In fact, if you aren't sensitive to alcohol, you might not notice it being in the base at all.

Instead, you get much more of a chocolate flavor. The toasted barley is unique in that it actually gives the ice cream a bit of a malt flavor with a little bit of a grainy or wheat aftertaste. I don't know what it was, but it truly reminded me of a classic chocolate milkshake.

For mixins, they kept it simple and just added in some chocolate flakes. They have a subtle crunch to them, but are even thinner than Ben & Jerry's flakes. Therefore, they melt pretty quickly when eating them and are actually more crispy than anything.

As far as flavor is concerned, they had a minimal impact. The larger pieces offer a slightly more milk chocolate taste, but for the most part, they don't build upon the chocolate flavor at all.

Although this pint wasn't bad, it was just too boring for me. The addition of barley gives the base a slight wheat flavor that closely resembles a chocolate milkshake, but the chocolate flakes are too small and thin to have any impact. Ice Cream Jubilee has too many other good flavors in their lineup to waste a scoop on this pint. B-

I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://instagram.com/schu35/

ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000) ADD61 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Ice Cream Jubilee Chocolate Barley Beer

This pint was on par with the other ice creams from Ice Cream Jubilee as far as texture of the base. This pint actually took quite a while to temper due to how dense it was. I tried scooping it after a few minutes and it wasn't near as creamy. Therefore, patiently waiting for this to get to the right consistency is key.

The flavor isn't really what I was expecting. I was expecting more of a stout or porter beer taste, but it is very minimal. In fact, if you aren't sensitive to alcohol, you might not notice it being in the base at all.

Instead, you get much more of a chocolate flavor. The toasted barley is unique in that it actually gives the ice cream a bit of a malt flavor with a little bit of a grainy or wheat aftertaste. I don't know what it was, but it truly reminded me of a classic chocolate milkshake.

For mixins, they kept it simple and just added in some chocolate flakes. They have a subtle crunch to them, but are even thinner than Ben & Jerry's flakes. Therefore, they melt pretty quickly when eating them and are actually more crispy than anything.

As far as flavor is concerned, they had a minimal impact. The larger pieces offer a slightly more milk chocolate taste, but for the most part, they don't build upon the chocolate flavor at all.

Although this pint wasn't bad, it was just too boring for me. The addition of barley gives the base a slight wheat flavor that closely resembles a chocolate milkshake, but the chocolate flakes are too small and thin to have any impact. Ice Cream Jubilee has too many other good flavors in their lineup to waste a scoop on this pint. B-
    How did this compare to the Spent Grain S mores from S&S?

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did this compare to the Spent Grain S mores from S&S?
    I enjoyed S&S more mainly because it had more of a "grain" flavor. This one was just a bit too chocolate heavy and not enough other elements at play.
    I.C.E.D.

JC's Scoops Peanut Butter & Jelly Donut

This is actually a much denser ice cream in this pint than the previous JC's Scoops. However, it does have a few tiny ice pockets as I scooped my way down. This obviously isn't an "end all" complaint, but it does make a difference.

The peanut butter ice cream is definitely nothing to brag about, but it does an okay job. It is slightly artificial, but still has a decent peanut butter flavor. My biggest complaint is that it isn't salty at all, and therefore much sweeter in terms of taste.

The strawberry swirl was lacking overall, but there were a few parts where it was much more prominent. For the most part, it blended right into the base. However, the larger pools of it did have a thicker, more jam/jelly like consistency.

I prefer my PB&J sandwiches to have grape jelly, but the strawberry worked just fine. It adds to the sweetness just a bit, but mainly builds upon the peanut butter flavor. Since most of it is mixed within the base, you constantly get a true PB&J taste throughout the pint. The mixture actually works pretty well.

The donut pieces were pretty good when it came to the amount of them and their consistency. There were plenty of them throughout the pint, and most were actually pretty soft and chewy. However, a few were a tad hard and slightly dry. I would have liked a more glazed consistency, but at least their cake-like texture provided a nice chewy consistency.

On the other hand, the glazed donut pieces were quite the let down when it came to flavor. They didn't have any glazed or donut taste about them. The added a tiny bit of sugar and cake-like flavor, but the donut taste was severely lacking.

This is still mediocre for JC's Scoops. Although the peanut butter flavor was fine, I could have gone for a much saltier base considering there was already a sweet strawberry swirl and glazed donut chunks.The strawberry swirl added a nice combination that reminded me of a PB&J sandwich. Despite their chewiness, the donut pieces were a big miss considering they had no donut flavor to them at all. Give it a shot if the flavor intrigues you, but there are plenty of other flavor from JC's Scoops that I would consider better ice creams. B-

I.C.E.D.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need more high quality ice cream companies to start shipping. This thread hasn't had a lot of super premium reviews :/

Here's to hoping S&S comes through next month.
    New England Patriot 4 lyfe
    ...but jumping on that Jimmy GQ bandwagon before it leaves station

AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    We need more high quality ice cream companies to start shipping. This thread hasn't had a lot of super premium reviews :/

Agreed. I don’t like complacency when it comes to ice cream... but it seems like basic B’s are more than happy with breyer’s. Supply and demand I suppose
    Abs are cool and all, but have you tried donuts?

Live life like you're gunna die... cause you're gunna.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Agreed. I don’t like complacency when it comes to ice cream... but it seems like basic B’s are more than happy with breyer’s. Supply and demand I suppose
    Funny I was just thinking this the other day. With Little G now "dead" and not much offerings for me to order without paying $60 to $100+ in shipping (which I WILL NOT DO) I am in a sad state of nothing exciting to continue satisfying my love of ice cream.

Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post

There is definitely a void. It doesn’t seem like it’s closing soon.

I don’t have a good feeling. I didn’t realize that the flavors they put up for vote/suggestion were some of their more “adventurous”