Page 173 of 180 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 5376
    ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting new order method for 1-900 Ice Cream. They are currently taking pre-orders for a pack that will release in late June instead of making the product and then selling based on quantity. They have been selling out pretty quickly so they are trying a new way to ensure people can get the product.

MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxwellRBR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ADD61 View Post
    Tried my pint of Gooey Buttercake from Clementines. It lived up to expectations and reviews. Ridiculous base, stacked with cake pieces some the outer crispy edges. Highly recommended.
    I just ate it as well- was blown away by how creamy the ice cream was. The cake pieces were really good too. They were a little honey-forward and almost had a butter cake/baklava hybrid type taste to them that I really enjoyed against the flavor of the base.

My wife had some of her pints as well- Brandy Alexander and Decadent Coffee. She loved them. The Brandy Alexander tasted exactly like it should. Coffee flavors aren't totally my thing, but again, top notch creaminess and texture, and it delivered on its premise.

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaxwellRBR View Post
    I just ate it as well- was blown away by how creamy the ice cream was. The cake pieces were really good too. They were a little honey-forward and almost had a butter cake/baklava hybrid type taste to them that I really enjoyed against the flavor of the base.

My wife had some of her pints as well- Brandy Alexander and Decadent Coffee. She loved them. The Brandy Alexander tasted exactly like it should. Coffee flavors aren't totally my thing, but again, top notch creaminess and texture, and it delivered on its premise.
    Good to hear. I try to be careful when suggesting brands so glad it delivered.

Salt & Straw June Cereal Pack

Snap 'N Crackle Marshmallow Treats
    You may be as familiar as we are with the highly coveted Rice Krispies Treats® cereal of the ‘90s—a rare find today. We’ve made a magical rendition with brown butter treats, pressed and toasted to keep their crunch, in a rich graham ice cream layered with a hint of marshmallow fluff.

Ancho Chili Cinnamon Toasted Squares
    Cinnamon sugar-dusted mini toasts make for the most delicious cereal. For the most delicious ice cream, we toast them and soak them in cream with our favorite sweet Sumatran cinnamon and a touch of fruity, smoky ancho chili for an even deeper, earthy flavor.

Pots of Gold and Rainbows
    It’s baaaaaack. For this legendary technicolor favorite, we hand-sort the luck from the charms, steeping the whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows.

Peanut Butter Captain Munch (df)
    We’ve taken what we love best about PB Cap’n Crunch® and amplified it into a peanut butter triple threat. Bold oat milk ice cream, crackly cereal clusters, and peanut butter bites enhance the sweet nutty flavor.

Double Fold Vanilla
    It's called "double fold" for a reason: Our friends at Singing Dog use twice as many vanilla beans in their extract to pack an incredible punch. This definitely ain't vanilla vanilla. 
    Made with Singing Dog Vanilla

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You may be as familiar as we are with the highly coveted Rice Krispies Treats® cereal of the ‘90s—a rare find today. We’ve made a magical rendition with brown butter treats, pressed and toasted to keep their crunch, in a rich graham ice cream layered with a hint of marshmallow fluff.

We’ve taken what we love best about PB Cap’n Crunch® and amplified it into a peanut butter triple threat. Bold oat milk ice cream, crackly cereal clusters, and peanut butter bites enhance the sweet nutty flavor.

picking these up today
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ancho Chili Cinnamon Toasted Squares
    Cinnamon sugar-dusted mini toasts make for the most delicious cereal. For the most delicious ice cream, we toast them and soak them in cream with our favorite sweet Sumatran cinnamon and a touch of fruity, smoky ancho chili for an even deeper, earthy flavor.

Pots of Gold and Rainbows
    It’s baaaaaack. For this legendary technicolor favorite, we hand-sort the luck from the charms, steeping the whole-grain cereal in cream for that bottom-of-the-bowl sweetened milk before stirring in mountains of rainbow ‘mallows.

Double Fold Vanilla
    It's called "double fold" for a reason: Our friends at Singing Dog use twice as many vanilla beans in their extract to pack an incredible punch. This definitely ain't vanilla vanilla. 
    Made with Singing Dog Vanilla

Salt & Straw June Flavors.... two of them:

Surprisingly nice base for oat milk, with a light and natural PB flavor to it. Not a super sharp flavor, nor was it very sweet or salty, but likely a good thing because the rest of pint contains PB flavored mix-ins, so I imagine having too much there would be overkill.

The cereal pieces stayed VERY crunchy, and had a lightly sweet flavor along with what did seem almost like a mildly roasted PB note to them.

The PB bites were very well paired with the crunchy cereal bits and really tied the pint together well.

The only issues I had were diversity in flavor and any kind of lingering salty or sweet flavors... the PB bites and the base didn't offer much of a salty note, and really the cereal pieces didn't have an expected sweetness.

So while it definitely hit the PB-lover in me, it was quite mild compared to some other cereal themed ice creams i've had... I think I'd have prefer a little more salt/sweet mix in there. BUT, textures were great and it's definitely a very good non-dairy option.

Although the description reminded me of Snap/Mallow/Pop, the experience was very different.

The base had a warm, sweet, buttery flavor to it, a little sweeter than the custard in AH's rendition but less rich. I actually didn't get the graham flavor so much as a kind of buttery rice crispy treat vibe.

The mix-ins were also very different... instead of the crispy, light clusters from AH, here you get VERY crunchy, toffee-like pieces that have a lightly burnt/browned flavor and a very lasting chew. In fact, I think the mix-ins were almost TOO hard... very much like bits of Health Bar.

The Mallow Fluff wasn't very noticeable except for being pooled here and there around the brown butter treats... I actually kind of wanted more of it.

Overall I liked this one quite a bit, but I didn't get as much of the mix-in as I wanted, and they were a little too hard for my liking.

However, still very tasty if you're into toffee and rice crispy treats.

"When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    Anyone see B&J's Chip Happens? Thoughts on it?
    Finally scooped this. Pretty underwhelming, hopefully Space Force is better

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally scooped this. Pretty underwhelming, hopefully Space Force is better
    Space force is definitely better! You will be pleasantly surprised.
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Space force is definitely better! You will be pleasantly surprised.
    Good to hear. I’ve got another Chip Happens in the stash since it’s limited sometimes the rescoop is better.

Odd consequence of COVID-19 seems to be store locally are getting product faster so probably not a long wait when Space Force actually hits shelves.

SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat Ice-cream every day and get shredded. fitness advise. bodybuilding tip. youtube Channel of Ivan Voineac
    Everything is possible!

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fiancée got me four quarts of Handel’s for my bday.

God I love her
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    Fiancée got me four quarts of Handel’s for my bday.

God I love her
    #shesakeeper

Ample Hills is back to shipping including "It Came from Gowanus" aka GOATWANUS. More expensive than before and some limitations on shipping to certain areas as an FYI

Salt & Straw's Pride Packs are out and they sound wild. 100% of the proceeds go to LGBTQ+ charities... 100%!

https://saltandstraw.com/products/pints-with-pride-pack

Sunset Overdrive: A rich but highly spiced mango ice cream sets the stage for our in-house strawberry white chocolate to show-off. Accented by peach pieces and strawberry bits, this mosaic sunset of a pint really kicks it into overdrive so you can kick back and relax.

Berry Cinnful Summer Cake: Vanilla base with a dash of salt, layered with luscious marionberry jam that is infused with limoncello and cinnamon. Cinnfully scattered with cinnamon roll cake.

Mango Coco Loco: Find yourself in a tangy oasis of mango and coconut ice cream with chunks of rich dark chocolate dipped feuilletine. Cascading swirls of tart yuzu white chocolate add brightness throughout.

Honey Mustard Justice!: When honey mustard met pretzel, we were witnesses to a delicious marriage. We’ve recreated this union with an added hint of hard apple cider, a drizzle of honey gastrique - and did we mention LOADS of pretzel streusel?

Banana Nut Cinnamon Roll: Creamy banana oat ice cream is complemented by gooey bites of cinnamon roll and clusters of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and candied pecans covered in white chocolate.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamww View Post
    banana nut cinnamon roll: creamy banana oat ice cream is complemented by gooey bites of cinnamon roll and clusters of cinnamon toast crunch and candied pecans covered in white chocolate.
    holy mother of hnnnnng!

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    holy mother of hnnnnng!
    It sold out in less than a day... wow...

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    It sold out in less than a day... wow...
    Did you manage to get your hands on it? It sounds godmode & I’ve been craving ice cream with the heat lately. I’ll have to keep checking the page.

Also, slightly OT but finally got it & Good Lawd that Ellenos Marionberry is fanfukingtastic!!! It’s a bit pricey but may very well be a new staple for either my morning or afternoon snack. I love how much richer & creamier it is than other varieties of GY.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Did you manage to get your hands on it? It sounds godmode & I’ve been craving ice cream with the heat lately. I’ll have to keep checking the page.

Also, slightly OT but finally got it & Good Lawd that Ellenos Marionberry is fanfukingtastic!!! It’s a bit pricey but may very well be a new staple for either my morning or afternoon snack. I love how much richer & creamier it is than other varieties of GY.
    I was too late... I should have bought it this morning but I was in a rush to get to the golf course

Man ellenos is just amazing... the texture is perfect and you still get a solid hit of protein plus the ingredients are all whole food based.

Sometimes I’ll have it as a high protein dessert by popping it into the freezer for 1 hour so, it gets half-frozen so it’s like a mock frozen yogurt... you should try it sometime!

They also do this incredible pumpkin pie season flavor which comes with little pie crumbs in it... if you ever see that one when it’s around I highly recommend!

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I managed to get Ryan's Truck 4-Pack. The gnar bar crunch was really good. I'm not as happy with the chips ahoy flavor. So far, haven't gotten much in terms of mix ins.

Also, Ample Hills rose their prices again. Won't be ordering from there anymore, especially when most of their flavors worth ordering have sold out.

I may just start making my own ice cream again.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I managed to get Ryan's Truck 4-Pack. The gnar bar crunch was really good. I'm not as happy with the chips ahoy flavor. So far, haven't gotten much in terms of mix ins.

Also, Ample Hills rose their prices again. Won't be ordering from there anymore, especially when most of their flavors worth ordering have sold out.

I may just start making my own ice cream again.
    I got a pretty good amount of mix-ins on the Chips Ahoy flavor. The cookies reminded me of the cookie chunks from BJ Milk & Cookies. Sammi Strawberries didn’t have a lot of bells and whistles but was pretty good. I’ve still got Gnar Bar and Face Melter in the stash so good to hear on Gnar Bar. Been pretty pleased with my last two orders overall from 1-900. If the flavors in packs are interesting I’d probably order again and they seem to be trying to get shipping cost down.

Overall national shipping is slowing down for me:

I would have given Ample Hills one last run but the top flavors are gone like you said.

Salt & Straw is still limited and cost wise they just haven’t put out a lot of bangers in the last year and a half or so.

Clementines is real strong. I’ll circle back there once she has a new flavor run because OG Buttercake and Italian Butter cookie are top level.

Caffe Panna will be automatic when/if they make shipping available

I’ve found some good options locally and need to get back into making batches. So many places provided tips and recipes during the Rona that you can make almost anything and do it with some quality.

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy Paleta cookie monster

One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *fav*

One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

Originally Posted by chacha15 View Post
    *fav*

What do you think of the Buttercake flavor?

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caffe Panna will be automatic when/if they make shipping available.
    About that........
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    About that........
    Let’s go!

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not as mouth-gasm-y as alot of the stuff on here but just getting started on a Haagen-Dazs caramel swirl. Love Haagen-Dasz, always reliably awesome

On a cut so just having a little pot for now...
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Not as mouth-gasm-y as alot of the stuff on here but just getting started on a Haagen-Dazs caramel swirl. Love Haagen-Dasz, always reliably awesome

On a cut so just having a little pot for now...
    HD has some really good flavors. Their bases are are usually a step above ben and jerry's IMO.

Looks like this month's S&S line-up is repeats... however, Bona Bona is now shipping on Goldbelly and their offering looks really good.

Heads up guise for anyone that has “The Fresh Market” near them. They are stocking the Graeters Birthday Cake Flavor. Rating was solid from Bob so probably worth the pickup.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    HD has some really good flavors. Their bases are are usually a step above ben and jerry's IMO.
    They do have some good stuff. Their strawberry cheesecake is actually remarkably decent.

My Gf also has a nut allergy and they're one of the only ones that has a decent number of nut free flavours