Thread: pwo cereal

Intellibuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pwo cereal

after my lifting i chug a 46 gram protein shake and then about 10 mins later have about 2.5 cups of raisin bran with 1% milk... does this seem like decent pwo meal decision?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Intellibuild
    after my lifting i chug a 46 gram protein shake and then about 10 mins later have about 2.5 cups of raisin bran with 1% milk... does this seem like decent pwo meal decision?
    Raisin Bran is processed food....but if you're going to eat all that sugar, post workout is the pest time to do it.

You should get some real nutritious food in you instead. Eat some broccoli and some chicken or fish.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ Agreed. Here in the US, every single one of Kellogg's cereals has high fructose corn syrup. Raisin Bran's sugar count is through the roof; I don't eat that much sugar in several days, let alone one measly serving of cereal. Get it out of your diet asap.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most of the sugar is from the raisins. Not the ideal choice, but I still have a bowl every month or so as a cheat.

Intellibuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strange because ive been eating raisin bran for breakfast and after workout and im still losing weight... thought simple sugars were ideal for pwo meal? i dont see how getting simple sugars any other way will be any better... could you explain this to me?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Intellibuild
    strange because ive been eating raisin bran for breakfast and after workout and im still losing weight... thought simple sugars were ideal for pwo meal? i dont see how getting simple sugars any other way will be any better... could you explain this to me?
    You're still going to lose weight if you're burning more calories than you're taking in.

High fructose Corn Syrup has shown in studies to lead to high levels of abdominal fat. It spikes your insulin really high and it's completely aritificial and a leading cause of type II diabetes.

Simple sugars aren't bad for post workout but if you eat something that is actually nutritious, you'll get the simple sugars and more nutrients that your body is starving for.

Look around here. You'll see a lot of suggestions for yams, sweet potatoes, with some broccoli and fish or chicken. That's a good post workout meal, not some ****ty 250 calorie bowl of sugar filled crap.

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nithos View Post
    Most of the sugar is from the raisins. Not the ideal choice, but I still have a bowl every month or so as a cheat.
    cereal crew checking in

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Intellibuild View Post
    In case you've been wondering this since 2005, I've been in great shape while having raisin bran as a main part of my diet several times in my life.

FitFreak02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Intellibuild View Post
    It depends on what the rest of your diet is like and your goals I guess. Ideally, you should eat something of higher nutritious value but if you're having those meals a few hours after I don't think it matters too much. I don't live in the US but from what I've read you should probably avoid highly processed foods