Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 5376
    Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ADD61 View Post
    What would you gentleman rank 10/10?

It's all subjective but it's interesting that the non-preference for chocolate essentially deducts points. That's...........different.
    After typing that i realized as far as B&J goes Glampfire and PB World are my top two lol (Coconut Seven Layer is right there too)

Little G's Snack Attack is 10/10

also I liked Meyer Lemon Meringue more than CCPCCC when I ordered last year.
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChknFrydMFer View Post
    After typing that i realized as far as B&J goes Glampfire and PB World are my top two lol (Coconut Seven Layer is right there too)

Little G's Snack Attack is 10/10

also I liked Meyer Lemon Meringue more than CCPCCC when I ordered last year.
    Just reminded me I need to try Glampfire!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rainforest Mist and Hell's Kitchen Sink.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well i'll be damned... my first pint of CCPCC picked up with mix-in density like crazy in the last 1/4 of the it...

It was basically chips, cupcake chunks, and a lake of caramel.

I mean it's delicious... but would have preferred an even spread ;o)
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Everyone likes it spread...
    Will spread for sweet sauce

ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I have Corn to Run on the way from AH and I love cornbread in ice cream, so who knows!
    Scooped this again last night...heads up don't expect a cornbread flavor...I think it mimics Cap'n Crunch more than anything.
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well i'll be damned... my first pint of CCPCC picked up with mix-in density like crazy in the last 1/4 of the it...

It was basically chips, cupcake chunks, and a lake of caramel.

I mean it's delicious... but would have preferred an even spread ;o)
    Might want to hold the reviews until you finish most of it :^0

Might want to hold the reviews until you finish most of it :^0
    I’d still give the same score, but quality control should be at least noted. An inconsistent pint is an inconsistent pint

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What would you gentleman rank 10/10?

It's all subjective but it's interesting that the non-preference for chocolate essentially deducts points. That's...........different.
    Well I always admit I am not the greatest reviewer I just really enjoy food and ice cream. I also have to say I have UC and my taste buds are kind of messed up. They go through times where salt does not taste at all but sweet does and then times when I can't really taste sugar or sweet but salty I can. When this happens the flavor I can't taste I also really can't stand to eat. It's just that not being a fan of chocolate skews my personal tastes and hence the reviews. Sure I'll try them and if a good milk chocolate base I will say it was enjoyable. Dark chocolate, for me, can find someone else who likes it as I don't like it much at all. Then when it's a chocolate with chocolate this and chocolate that with more chocolate... NOPE.

Of course I also don't really like just plain old vanilla bases or boring sweet cream bases. My preferred perfect base is always cream cheese and cheesecake. Well done caramel bases also are on my list of higher ranking bases. Last element then is the mix ins. Not a huge fan of fruity and runny syrup or jam type bases. Prefer caramel or a cream cheese frosting type swirl. For the other mix ins if I could have Ben & Jerrys graham cracker swirl, when done well, in everything I probably would.

That's just a little of how my tastes are. Again not an expert just my personal tastes. Exceptions do occur so really comes down to having to try the flavors, which I sometimes don't do before saying "nope".

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Well I always admit I am not the greatest reviewer I just really enjoy food and ice cream. I also have to say I have UC and my taste buds are kind of messed up. They go through times where salt does not taste at all but sweet does and then times when I can't really taste sugar or sweet but salty I can. When this happens the flavor I can't taste I also really can't stand to eat. It's just that not being a fan of chocolate skews my personal tastes and hence the reviews. Sure I'll try them and if a good milk chocolate base I will say it was enjoyable. Dark chocolate, for me, can find someone else who likes it as I don't like it much at all. Then when it's a chocolate with chocolate this and chocolate that with more chocolate... NOPE.

Of course I also don't really like just plain old vanilla bases or boring sweet cream bases. My preferred perfect base is always cream cheese and cheesecake. Well done caramel bases also are on my list of higher ranking bases. Last element then is the mix ins. Not a huge fan of fruity and runny syrup or jam type bases. Prefer caramel or a cream cheese frosting type swirl. For the other mix ins if I could have Ben & Jerrys graham cracker swirl, when done well, in everything I probably would.

That's just a little of how my tastes are. Again not an expert just my personal tastes. Exceptions do occur so really comes down to having to try the flavors, which I sometimes don't do before saying "nope".
    For me it's a difference between recognizing that something is, per it's category, as good as it can probably hope to get, vs being as-good-as-it-gets while ALSO hitting all your personal preferences.

For example, if CCPCC had a sweet cream base, the same chocolate covered potato chips, the same caramel swirl, and blondie chunks... i would imagine that as a 10/10 if all the components matched the quality from the CCPCC.

So that missing .5 from the score is just because I would chose a different combo if I were to do it.

You could say the same about chicken vs. steak... some people just love steak so much, they'd never give a chicken dish a 10 because maybe they find chicken just more bland or something... but you can still appreciate and enjoy it, just not have it be something that epitomizes the ice cream experience.

I also have kind of a 'sixth sense' or intuitiion around ice creams being 10/10 if I actually have trouble stopping eating them. I really really enjoyed CCPCC, but I could stop and not feel annoyed about it. There are other flavors where I truly just do not want to stop and have a hard time limiting myself... i've never had that with a chocolate-based ice cream.

One thing I will say, is that almost all my favorites over time have had a sweet cream or cinnamon-infused base, a crunchy mixin, a chewy mix in, AND a swirl at the same time. Gotta have all the textures

PS - just snagged Glampfire from Target... will be a fun scoop to compare to CCPCC since I usually don't go for chocolate bases... but in my AH order I have plenty of non-chocolate so the change is fun.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 07-19-2019 at 03:37 PM.

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GOATwanus.

/thread

I’d give Glampfire a solid 8.5/10

I actually liked the choice of mix ins more than CCPCC, but the base and the type of chocolate used in the almonds weren’t quite top quality compared to S&S. And something was missing from the end flavor profile... like something to make the base ‘pop’, other than when I get a salty kick from the pretzel.

However, that mallow swirl and the salty pretzels are awesome... and the actual almond was a nice touch.

For example, if CCPCC had a sweet cream base, the same chocolate covered potato chips, the same caramel swirl, and blondie chunks... i would imagine that as a 10/10 if all the components matched the quality from the CCPCC.
    I could get down with that... Or perhaps a vanilla malt base.

Actually if S&S used brownie instead of cupcake it'd be a better pint imo

For reference here, Coolhaus Milkshake & Fries is one of my favorite pints... If a S&S recreated that pint I'd get a stiffy
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Then when it's a chocolate with chocolate this and chocolate that with more chocolate... NOPE.
    Same... This was the case with AH Triple Chocolate Surprise...didnt care for it (didn't care for any of the mickey flavors tbh)
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    GOATwanus.

/thread
    I fear it won’t be the same based on recent quality. From a mail order perspective at least.

Originally Posted by ChknFrydMFer View Post
    Same... This was the case with AH Triple Chocolate Surprise...didnt care for it (didn't care for any of the mickey flavors tbh)
    I ordered two of the Mickey flavors just for fun, along with corn to run and breakfast foods. I heard that the PB flavor in one of the Mickey pints is very artificial, but I was curious... I also got the confetti one because the white chocolate lemon pieces sounded interesting.

Corn to run I have high hopes for, because I love the cornmeal grit and blueberry is my favorite fruit usually... tho I think a honey swirl or similar would also be cool
    Last edited by AdamWW; 07-20-2019 at 10:24 AM.

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I fear it won’t be the same based on recent quality. From a mail order perspective at least.
    Fact.

However, I should be able to give you an update on whether the legend lives on at scoops shops in Sept.

wow 1900 just dropped some flavors I might not be able to refuse...

wow 1900 just dropped some flavors I might not be able to refuse...
    He who hesitates is lost........

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, I tried to post this yesterday but my Mac is having issues posting on this particular forum post (and three of the keys don't work right now). So, going to try and post using my backup netbook.

Yesterday I made it to the S&S scoop shop in the valley for another pint of CCPCC. While I do like the flavor, not quite one I want to spend over 20 dollars on or try to make fit into the calories and if I have several pints sister would probably take one or two. I wouldn't give it a 10/10 either, to be honest but not sure I'd give any at this point an actual 10. I'm picky with ratings. With the writing system where I moderate it's a 1-5 but there are .5 star options and nothing really gets above a 4.5 for me there. But back to the ice cream. Aside from the second pint, I also got to get a scoop of the Mr Holmes Cornflake Cookies w Boysenberry Jam. It's 5 dollars for one scoop or 7 for two so I splurged and just had two scoops of ice cream as my lunch. Well worth it.

This was a good scoop. I kinda wish I could warrant getting a whole pint but am going to reserve money for other food items. The base is fairly sweet but not in an overdone way. Some of the cornflake bits do get soggy but it works out okay because of the cream base. Since it was so hot out, there was some melting involved as I tried to eat on the way home. Made a bit of milk and cereal result for the melted bites. If you really dislike soggy cereal in milk then it might not be for you. But I didn't mind those bites and the chewy chunks of cookies were delicious too. The berry swirl of jam added a bright note to some of the spoonfuls with a hint of tartness and there are even some seeds in the mix that helps on the texture standpoint. I am a fan of this one.

Today with it being national ice cream day, I got my exercise in and planned out the day so I could try somewhere new. Also fit in an early dinner with a social group from meet up (trying to be social but the struggle is real on that front). Afterwards, on my way home I found one of the ice cream places I see often on IG. I had no idea how close it was to where I live. I could walk there. It's a long walk but I've done it before for the krispy kreme in that shopping area so certainly can do it for ice cream. Will say the IG does hype things up a bit. The scoop shop was much tamer than I expected. Got a cookie/brownie ice cream sandwich with smores ice cream and heath bits. So far tastes good but it is in the freezer as it was melting on the way home.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Wish we had that cornflake cookie flavor near me.. sounds right up my alley!

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ample Hills Captain America

Video Review: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D-937H...d=q80t5x1wiqna

Rating: 6.5/10
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Recent Scoops/Cold Takes

Corn to Run: good but they goofed with the lacking/icy blueberry swirl.

Jeni’s Lemon and Blueberries Parfait, sneaky good

Publix Boston Cream Pie: Save your $/10

Couldn’t avoid the BrainFreeze 30% discount

After running through the whole Glampfire pint, I have to say I am a huge fan of the mix-ins. In fact, the base alone is really what knocked it down to a 8.5 instead of a 9-9.5....

Certain spoonfulls where I got almost all marshmallow + swirl + almond and basically no base were close to perfect flavor for me... the base just kind of dilutes the experience. But man that sweet/crunchy combo with the salty swirl is freakin awesome.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Publix Boston Cream Pie: Save your $/10
    Since when is this $10??? And also, what Brain Freeze flavors?
    I.C.E.D.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Since when is this $10??? And also, what Brain Freeze flavors?
    As in the rating. It’s not worth the purchase, pretty disappointed.

Atomic Summer
    PB&J Effect
    Salty Scientist
    Chocolatology
    Cosmic Celebration

As in the rating. It’s not worth the purchase, pretty disappointed.

Atomic Summer
    PB&J Effect
    Salty Scientist
    Chocolatology
    Cosmic Celebration
    Ahhh!!! I see now, totally read that to quick hahahaha

In for Brain Freeze reviews, you have a pretty solid lineup there!
    I.C.E.D.

Nothing like waking up in the morning to an email that my AH order is on the delivery truck for today

Looking forward to Corn to Run tonight.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing like waking up in the morning to an email that my AH order is on the delivery truck for today

Looking forward to Corn to Run tonight.
    I really liked Corn to Run when I just had it a few weeks ago. There wasn't a huge blueberry swirl (only on like a 1/4 section of the pint), but I felt this was good because you could kind of dip into it when you wanted and it wasn't in your face the whole time. The rest of it was really good, the cornmeal clusters were pretty big sometimes and just the overall flavor I ended up really enjoying. I'm a big chocolate guy so this is saying a lot that I think it was my favorite over Unbaked & Baked and The Munchies...well maybe the Munchies was better lol.

I started microwaving my pints for 20 seconds after seeing a post mentioning it above and this has been huge for me.

Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    I really liked Corn to Run when I just had it a few weeks ago. There wasn't a huge blueberry swirl (only on like a 1/4 section of the pint), but I felt this was good because you could kind of dip into it when you wanted and it wasn't in your face the whole time. The rest of it was really good, the cornmeal clusters were pretty big sometimes and just the overall flavor I ended up really enjoying. I'm a big chocolate guy so this is saying a lot that I think it was my favorite over Unbaked & Baked and The Munchies...well maybe the Munchies was better lol.

I started microwaving my pints for 20 seconds after seeing a post mentioning it above and this has been huge for me.
    I Actually just popped it open to take a took and it looks loaded. The only thing that seems a little odd is that the blueberry swirl is, at least on the surface, mushed to the side of the pint and not 'swirled' through the center. Still haven't tried it tho, so we'll see!

I also got a pint of I Contain Breakfast Foods, Confetti Celebration, and the PB Mickey one.

Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast