Page 176 of 180 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,280 of 5376
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ADD61 View Post
    I won't pretend to know the depth his issues. He's been around since I have been here and always came across as a good guy. Either way I still contend that he may not be going as far as weighing and just using something to get in range for a free meal for example.

Of course you can focus into characteristics of the pint depending on how close you feel you need to be.
    Wasn't suggesting he wasn't a 'good guy', merely pushing him to avoid obsessing like he has historically done.

But I agree, a simple matching of flavor type with Ben and Jerry's is a decent approach:

Heavy Mix-ins/Swirl = 1300cals/pint
    Medium Mix-ins/Swirl = 1100-1200cals/Pint
    Light Mix-ins/Swirl = 1000-1100/pint

That's a decent range I would say
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Wasn't suggesting he wasn't a 'good guy', merely pushing him to avoid obsessing like he has historically done.
    I remember him from the ED support group some years back. That's honestly too bad. @Mos feel free to reach out at any point via PM or in the ED thread. I do agree with Adam that worrying about such things is a very bad sign.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I remember him from the ED support group some years back. That's honestly too bad. @Mos feel free to reach out at any point via PM or in the ED thread. I do agree with Adam that worrying about such things is a very bad sign.
    I mean just to be clear I’m by no means saying keeping a level of awareness about really calorie dense foods can’t benefit most people... but in terms of weighing it / estimating to the gram... that to me is just way too much process even for people without a history of those kind of issues.

At the very most id just say if someone really felt the need to track it, just eyeball a 1/2 cup or 1/2 pint serving, and use 250-300 calories as an estimate for 1/2 a cup or 500-600 for half a pint assuming it has some mixins and/or swirl going on.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aren't you the same person who showed CLEAR signs of obsession over tracking and nutrition/diet neuroses in the Eating Disorder thread?

I recall helping and advising you on NUMEROUS occasions because you constantly reverted back to 'HAVING' to track and measure and micromanage.

You previously thanked me for helping you, and now you're back months/years later saying I'm being condescending for addressing the clear chronic issues with your relationship with food?

Yeah, clearly it's me who needs to 'get a grip'.

Piss off.
    Let's bring history lessons into this subject... It was a simple question that did not necessarily require your condensending comments.

and if you'd like to know .. the nutrition facts that I was asking was for my sibling, as she's trying to lose weight, hence wants to control portions and stay on track ...

You clearly seem to have restored weight .. clearly..

Cheers,

MT
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I need to plug it in and it's super premium I just use B&J Peanut Butter World as a template. I figure about as dense as you are going to get in the supermarket so it might be a shade over but in range.

I still see your reviews on IG. Hope you are doing well mate.
    Cheers mate!

Doing great in fact... thanks a lot!

Cheers,

MT

He might just go with a half a pint, quarter of a pint, etc. to have a range even on a free meal. That not unreasonable at all.

Bingo!

It seems difficult for people to understand this concept.

Cheers,

MT

Just my 2 cents...

This is an ice cream thread... Let's keep it that way..

A simple question that required a simple answer without delving into unnecessary topics..

Cheers,

MT

Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    Let's bring history lessons into this subject... It was a simple question that did not necessarily require your condensending comments.

and if you'd like to know .. the nutrition facts that I was asking was for my sibling, as she's trying to lose weight, hence wants to control portions and stay on track ...

You clearly seem to have restored weight .. clearly..

Cheers,

MT
    If that was your attempt as clever sarcasm, You might wanna pump the breaks dude.

Unless you feel you’re in a position to insult the way people look, should probably check yourself.

You might wanna pump the breaks dude.

Unless you feel you’re in a position to insult the way people look, should probably check yourself.
    "Check yourself before you wreck yourself" ... I was always fond of that quote.

Anyways Adam, thanks for the advice, past and present. I'm doing good mate..

Hope you're doing great.

Keep at it.

Cheers,

MT

First impressions of Panna Fall pack..

Just dipped into Nocciola Buns.

Very solid hazelnut base, very much like Nutella mixed with that Wendy’s frosty vibe, but more pure hazelnut in flavor.

A LOT of toffee bits so far, but the sweet potato bun is sparse so far (I’m sure it’ll pick up as I work through the pint).

Flavor of the bun swirl is really good... lightly sweet and chewy/dense.

Big fan of this one thus far. The overall flavor profile is almost like a ferrero Rocher with more toffee, but with sweet potato buns tossed in

The Fall Panna pack is definitely worth it if you enjoy typical fall flavors...

I’ve tried a bit from all but two of them and that alone would sell me on it.

Caffe Panna Fall Pack Reviews:

Pumpkin Ranger
    Amazing pumpkin base (perfect sweetness, earthiness, texture), dense/chewy fudge... and of course the delicious graham crunch Caffe Panna is known for.

Only minor, minor flaw was my swirl was very light. Otherwise, this was a 10/10. Easily best pumpkin pint i've ever had.

9.5/10

Our Favorite
    Very surprised by how much I enjoyed the base here. Very creamy and true mascarpone flavor, and the light, fruity, sweet combinations of the compote with the base really made this basic, simple pint a good scoop despite any major mix-ins.

7.5/10

Gingie’s Pie
    A perfect base for this IMO. You get little flakes/bits of graham cracker everywhere, BUT also a more pronounced 'crunch' from larger pieces through the whole thing. AND, the pumpkin swirl mixes really, really well. If you like warm, fall spices, you'll love this.

9/10

Nocciola Buns
    I really loved the hazelnut base and the sweet potato bun. However, I got way, way too many toffee bits, and that kind of overtook everything. I would have prefer MORE of the buns, as I didn't get nearly as much of that as I did the toffee.

Still a very good flavor, just needs some mix-in ratio tweaks.

8.5/10

PeCran Puff
    Kind of disappointed in this one. Basically half of my pint was marshmallow, and it kind of made everything else fall in the background. I loved the flavors of the pecans and the base, but the tartness of the cranberry and the flavor of the marshmallow (and it's texture) didn't really do what I hoped it would. I think a more 'liquid' swirl would have been much better, compared to the fluffy texture they gave.

5.5/10

CB Snick
    I don't really like coffee ice creams, but this base was way less strong than what I'm used to, and all the mix-ins really carried it. The cookie dough was incredibly chewy and dense, and the swirl complimented it perfectly.

Honestly didn’t even taste like a coffee ice cream, it tastes like a snickerdoodle cookie dough flavor... amazing.

9/10

HIGHLY recommend this pack.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 10-18-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Caffe Panna Holiday Pack now available:
    https://www.goldbelly.com/caffe-pann...k?ref=merchant

Casserole – Sweet potato ice cream with cinnamarsh swirl and candied pecans

Strong Rope – Story Time Stout ice cream with housemade pecan pie crust and filling, plus a cocoa caramel swirl

Bourbon Balls – Bourbon vanilla ice cream with raspberry swirl, Amano chocolate shards, and bourbon balls

It’s Fall – Cinnamon ice cream with crunch coated snickerdoodle cooke dough and fresh ginger caramel

Apples & Cheeses -Black pepper pecorino Romano ice cream with market apple swirl and a touch of saba

Panna World -Salted chocolate peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter flecks, oreo brittle and graham crunch (pretty much everything you all ask for!) Top this one with panna and make an affogato out of it."

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great value eggnog ice yes omg
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caffe Panna Fall Pack Reviews:

Pumpkin Ranger
    Amazing pumpkin base (perfect sweetness, earthiness, texture), dense/chewy fudge... and of course the delicious graham crunch Caffe Panna is known for.

Only minor, minor flaw was my swirl was very light. Otherwise, this was a 10/10. Easily best pumpkin pint i've ever had.

9.5/10

Our Favorite
    Very surprised by how much I enjoyed the base here. Very creamy and true mascarpone flavor, and the light, fruity, sweet combinations of the compote with the base really made this basic, simple pint a good scoop despite any major mix-ins.

7.5/10

Gingie’s Pie
    A perfect base for this IMO. You get little flakes/bits of graham cracker everywhere, BUT also a more pronounced 'crunch' from larger pieces through the whole thing. AND, the pumpkin swirl mixes really, really well. If you like warm, fall spices, you'll love this.

9/10

Nocciola Buns
    I really loved the hazelnut base and the sweet potato bun. However, I got way, way too many toffee bits, and that kind of overtook everything. I would have prefer MORE of the buns, as I didn't get nearly as much of that as I did the toffee.

Still a very good flavor, just needs some mix-in ratio tweaks.

8.5/10

PeCran Puff
    Kind of disappointed in this one. Basically half of my pint was marshmallow, and it kind of made everything else fall in the background. I loved the flavors of the pecans and the base, but the tartness of the cranberry and the flavor of the marshmallow (and it's texture) didn't really do what I hoped it would. I think a more 'liquid' swirl would have been much better, compared to the fluffy texture they gave.

5.5/10

CB Snick
    I don't really like coffee ice creams, but this base was way less strong than what I'm used to, and all the mix-ins really carried it. The cookie dough was incredibly chewy and dense, and the swirl complimented it perfectly.

Honestly didn’t even taste like a coffee ice cream, it tastes like a snickerdoodle cookie dough flavor... amazing.

9/10

HIGHLY recommend this pack.
    I've finally tried the full pack and I more-or-less completely agree with your ratings. My only change is that I'd actually give Pumpkin Ranger a 10/10. For the type of ice cream it is and if you love pumpkin, it srsly cannot be beat. My swirl was actually VERY solid though despite seeming light at the very top, so I suppose they aren't standardized. I also would've given the Pecran Puff a 4/10. It was ok at first but after a few bites the flavors got a bit off-putting and I don't want to eat it again.

Caffe Panna Holiday Pack now available:
    https://www.goldbelly.com/caffe-pann...k?ref=merchant

Casserole – Sweet potato ice cream with cinnamarsh swirl and candied pecans

Strong Rope – Story Time Stout ice cream with housemade pecan pie crust and filling, plus a cocoa caramel swirl

Bourbon Balls – Bourbon vanilla ice cream with raspberry swirl, Amano chocolate shards, and bourbon balls

It’s Fall – Cinnamon ice cream with crunch coated snickerdoodle cooke dough and fresh ginger caramel

Apples & Cheeses -Black pepper pecorino Romano ice cream with market apple swirl and a touch of saba

Panna World -Salted chocolate peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter flecks, oreo brittle and graham crunch (pretty much everything you all ask for!) Top this one with panna and make an affogato out of it."
    Those all sound amazing but GOOD LAWD the Panna World sounds unfukingbelievable! I srsly couldn't think of a more perfect flavor combo.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Great value eggnog ice yes omg
    Eggnog is one of the most underrated flavors of anything imo. I coud never stomach the drink with how rich and fatty it is, but I absolutely love the flavor in coffee or ice cream.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I've finally tried the full pack and I more-or-less completely agree with your ratings. My only change is that I'd actually give Pumpkin Ranger a 10/10. For the type of ice cream it is and if you love pumpkin, it srsly cannot be beat. My swirl was actually VERY solid though despite seeming light at the very top, so I suppose they aren't standardized. I also would've given the Pecran Puff a 4/10. It was ok at first but after a few bites the flavors got a bit off-putting and I don't want to eat it again.

Those all sound amazing but GOOD LAWD the Panna World sounds unfukingbelievable! I srsly couldn't think of a more perfect flavor combo.

Eggnog is one of the most underrated flavors of anything imo. I coud never stomach the drink with how rich and fatty it is, but I absolutely love the flavor in coffee or ice cream.
    Yeah dude pumpkin ranger was hard to leave under a 10... most of the time it comes down to mix-in dispersal and amount/size, etc. But by FAR it’s the best pumpkin flavor I’ve had.

The PeCran was just a weird one. I actually kind of liked each component but when mixed all together it got almost sickly sweet from the marshmallow and completely over powered everything else. BUT, anytime I got a candied pecan they brought it back to life... I only which they maybe used a regular marshmallow just less of it and then more pecans, because that would’ve been really solid.

I’m so damn tempted to buy the holiday pack... I might have to. Panna is dropping new packs really often now on goldbelly so it’s not as though you miss out for too long, dude holy lord a sweet potato casserole flavor, plus that Panna World sounds insane!

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like Little G is back........................

Looks like Little G is back........................
    where

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't bought any ice cream for myself in a while, but I've been making some with my KitchenAid stand mixer attachment, and it's gone pretty well. I kept getting bases that were too thick to pour into the machine, so I'd have to spoon them in, and for the longest time, I couldn't figure out why

Last week, I made a baklava ice cream (cold steeped baklava and roasted pistachios in cream) and then added chunks of baklava after I churned it, and then I made some vanilla bean ice cream for Thanksgiving.

I usually use a Philly base, but I decided to try a custard. The baklava came out as expected, but the vanilla was a bit tricky. The eggs didn't incorporate, so I had to strain them back out and I added cream cheese and cornstarch the next day and blended them into the base.

Somehow, when I went to churn the vanilla base, it looked better than any ice cream that I've made before. So, the lesson I learned is don't add the corn starch and the cream cheese when making the base. Blend them in the next day after the base has cooled. I have clearjel, so you're supposed to be able to use it without heating the product anyway. Didn't think heating it would make it too thick, but it did.

You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADD61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I haven't bought any ice cream for myself in a while, but I've been making some with my KitchenAid stand mixer attachment, and it's gone pretty well. I kept getting bases that were too thick to pour into the machine, so I'd have to spoon them in, and for the longest time, I couldn't figure out why

Last week, I made a baklava ice cream (cold steeped baklava and roasted pistachios in cream) and then added chunks of baklava after I churned it, and then I made some vanilla bean ice cream for Thanksgiving.

I usually use a Philly base, but I decided to try a custard. The baklava came out as expected, but the vanilla was a bit tricky. The eggs didn't incorporate, so I had to strain them back out and I added cream cheese and cornstarch the next day and blended them into the base.

Somehow, when I went to churn the vanilla base, it looked better than any ice cream that I've made before. So, the lesson I learned is don't add the corn starch and the cream cheese when making the base. Blend them in the next day after the base has cooled. I have clearjel, so you're supposed to be able to use it without heating the product anyway. Didn't think heating it would make it too thick, but it did.

Good stuff

Not sure if you have seen him on IG but @eatsgonewild has a base recipe in his profile that I've been using and it's money. A little easier than using cornstarch and cream cheese which I started with using the Jeni's base recipe. To me the base is a little more neutral for adding flavor and mix-ins.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good stuff

Not sure if you have seen him on IG but @eatsgonewild has a base recipe in his profile that I've been using and it's money. A little easier than using cornstarch and cream cheese which I started with using the Jeni's base recipe. To me the base is a little more neutral for adding flavor and mix-ins.
    I'll have to check it out.

Next project was ice cream cookie sandwiches.

I used this recipe for the cookies and I modified Dana Cree's Philly base for the ice cream. Instead of using 10g cornstarch, I used 1g guar gum and 3g corn starch. The goal was to make a chewier ice cream that didn't melt as fast. It was delicious, but the sandwiches are big. They're 6oz each, won't be eating these every day lol.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Dots=429.01

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where
    https://www.littlegicecreamco.com/

Hold the phone, hold the phone!

Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post

oohhhh man the flavors looks goooood

Hold tight. I think reviews should be up soon...................

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oohhhh man the flavors looks goooood
    Hold tight. I think reviews should be up soon...................
    Look good for sure...just forgot how expensive that stuff is lol

Standard top shelf price... same as Salt & Straw or Panna

It's wait and see for me. She had bangers but the QC had issues and towards the end it wasn't great. Nothing on there really stood out to me. I was surprised the offerings were kind of tame. Hopefully it's a good product but I'm waiting until feedback starts rolling in.

$25 flat rate shipping isn't too bad however
    Last edited by ADD61; 12-07-2020 at 01:35 PM.

My Caffe Panna holiday pack arrives today

First ice cream order in some time. Almost wish I had waited and done the straticella instead, but I think my family will like the holiday pack more.

Also got some Killer Brownies on the way. HNNG!

Best Dots=429.01

First ice cream order in some time. Almost wish I had waited and done the straticella instead, but I think my family will like the holiday pack more.

The Panna pack will impress... trust me

Didn't order that one and I have the regrets