Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 5376
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    More Little G...

S'mores
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/KpoIiE0.jpg[IMG]

Maple Brown Sugar Pancake
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EAqKexq.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/k6qeopQ.jpg[IMG]

Peanut Butter & Jelly
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uOWp931.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/8TrjPff.jpg[IMG]
    looks kinda icy/airy
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This month's Salt & Straw thanksgiving pack sounds amazing... I suggest ordering up!!

https://saltandstraw.com/products/pi...sgiving-series
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    This month's Salt & Straw thanksgiving pack sounds amazing... I suggest ordering up!!

https://saltandstraw.com/products/pi...sgiving-series
    Looks good! Thanks for sharing.

Looks good! Thanks for sharing.
    I tried all of them already, the vegan one is the only one I didn’t enjoy much…

The walnut cheesecake and the house roll one were actually my favorite surprisingly… the house roll pieces were actually sweet, almost like a frosted donut

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried all of them already, the vegan one is the only one I didn’t enjoy much…

The walnut cheesecake and the house roll one were actually my favorite surprisingly… the house roll pieces were actually sweet, almost like a frosted donut
    I’m gonna order these. I’m surprised those two were your favorite. They don’t sound particularly exciting to me compared to stuff like sweet potato or pumpkin pie, but I suppose the best flavor is a surprise sometimes. What’s in the house roll? What exactly is a house roll?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone tried brokers ice cream?

I was debating it. Flavors sound awesome. Would get the custom 6 pack and even try a vegan flavor
    https://www.brookersicecream.com/ice-cream/
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I’m gonna order these. I’m surprised those two were your favorite. They don’t sound particularly exciting to me compared to stuff like sweet potato or pumpkin pie, but I suppose the best flavor is a surprise sometimes. What’s in the house roll? What exactly is a house roll?
    Honestly it surprised me. I don’t know if I liked them more than the sweet potato one massively but they were the ones that caught me off guard.

I’ve had many sweet potato pie pints from S&S and they all turn out similar around this time of year, so I’m probably just used to it. It’s great, it just didn’t stand out from last years

Honestly I think a house roll is just a dinner roll, but they tasted super sweet almost like a lightly frosted donut… hard to explain, but man the cheesecake flavor has these candied walnuts that are so damn good, and the pie crust just hits so well!

The vegan one just had WAY too much cinnamon for me, and that’s coming from someone who loves cinnamon.

The turkey bacon pint i only got because it was included in the pack, and I made an exception to my no-poultry ‘rule’ to try it out. It’s actually not bad at all… the turkey bacon pieces just taste like a slightly salted toffee in a way

Another thing to keep in mind is that the experience is highly mix-in density dependent.

Salt and straw was always VERY consistent with both mixins and swirl amounts for years, but lately the mixins have been hit or miss for me

Last month I had a few pints that reeeaaally suffered because they just lacked the mixins to make them incredible. The actual flavors were awesome just not topped-off like I was used to

This time tho, I got TONS of everything.

The vegan one was the only one that wasn’t at least a 7… I don’t think the turkey bacon one quite had enough texture to be over a 7…

But the sweet potato, walnut cheesecake, and house rolls are all 8+. And I’d say 1-2 of them even as high as 9 depending on how packed they are

Caffe Panna is still the GOAT but this was a pretty good month
    Last edited by AdamWW; 11-03-2021 at 05:51 AM.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Has anyone tried brokers ice cream?

I was debating it. Flavors sound awesome. Would get the custom 6 pack and even try a vegan flavor
    https://www.brookersicecream.com/ice-cream/
    I don't think I'd ever predict seeing someone coming up with an ice cream company like that lol. Interesting for sure. The flavors sound good, just sort of wish there was a picture of the ice cream in addition to George Washington's face.

I don't think I'd ever predict seeing someone coming up with an ice cream company like that lol. Interesting for sure. The flavors sound good, just sort of wish there was a picture of the ice cream in addition to George Washington's face.
    They sound solid, never heard of them!

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can see some pics on their Yelp from their stores

The flavors I’m thinking about ordering are, you have to order 6 at a time

JOHN LOCKE’S NATURAL RIGHTS HONEY COMB CRUNCH
    Sweet cream ice cream with chunks of honey comb and honey caramel swirl

JOHN ADAMS’ OH MY OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
    Cream cheese ice cream with chunks of ooey gooey butter cake

MONROE’S MARSHMALLOW PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOCTRINE
    Marshmallow ice cream with chunks of white chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VXrrtB...dium=copy_link

ROGER SHERMAN’S BANANA FOSTER BRITTLE
    Caramelized banana ice cream with chunks of almond brittle and a white chocolate swirl

https://yelp.to/pEP5zeC9Tkb
    Last edited by snailsrus; 11-04-2021 at 12:57 AM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

you can see some pics on their Yelp from their stores

The flavors I’m thinking about ordering are, you have to order 6 at a time

JOHN LOCKE’S NATURAL RIGHTS HONEY COMB CRUNCH
    Sweet cream ice cream with chunks of honey comb and honey caramel swirl

JOHN ADAMS’ OH MY OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE
    Cream cheese ice cream with chunks of ooey gooey butter cake

Marshmallow ice cream with chunks of white chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies

ROGER SHERMAN’S BANANA FOSTER BRITTLE
    Caramelized banana ice cream with chunks of almond brittle and a white chocolate swirl
    I guess I didn't look hard enough, because they do show the flavors on their site once you go to the nationwide shipping section.

Those you picked out sound tasty...post some pics if you end up ordering!

I wonder how their James Madison's Constitutional Crunch compares to Salt & Straw's Chocolate Caramel Potato Chip Cupcake...

A wise man once said Choose Ye Thy Own Flavors!

I wonder how their James Madison's Constitutional Crunch compares to Salt & Straw's Chocolate Caramel Potato Chip Cupcake...

A wise man once said Choose Ye Thy Own Flavors!
    Its always hard to say based on descriptions how good the quality is

I can't tell you how many times I ordered from GoldBelly these incredible sounding flavors, and even though they sometimes had a lot of mixins, the quality of the base and mix-ins just wasn't there

Its always hard to say based on descriptions how good the quality is

I can't tell you how many times I ordered from GoldBelly these incredible sounding flavors, and even though they sometimes had a lot of mixins, the quality of the base and mix-ins just wasn't there
    when ice cream isn’t creamy and is too icey or overly “fluffy” it just ruins it. No topping can fix it.

I got rolled ice cream recently and the toppings were great but the rolled ice cream itself was a massive 9 dollar let down

It was peach pie and cream with gram crackers then caramel added

https://i.imgur.com/piaA8Zk.jpg
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

when ice cream isn’t creamy and is too icey or overly “fluffy” it just ruins it. No topping can fix it.

I got rolled ice cream recently and the toppings were great but the rolled ice cream itself was a massive 9 dollar let down

It was peach pie and cream with gram crackers then caramel added

https://i.imgur.com/piaA8Zk.jpg
    I've always wondered about that stuff... and for sure, you can have pints where the flavor is fine, but when there's zero richness or if it's icy, if the mixins didn't hold up under freezing or they just aren't up to the caliber you'd expect, it ruins it.

I ordered this brand called Proper Ice Cream, and the flavors themselves were good, they had tons of mix-ins, but it was on the airy side and also the quality of the pieces and swirls just wasn't like a Salt and Straw, Caffe Panna, Ample Hills, or even quite Ben and Jerry's.

To me, if i'm ordering 'Premium Ice Cream', it needs to at least exceed quality of B&J's since I can buy that for like $4 on sale.

These are what I'd probably go with if I ordered:

ABRAHAM LINCOLN’S NEW BIRTHDAY CAKE OF FREEDOM
    Chocolate cake batter ice cream with chunks of frosted chocolate cake and swirls of white buttercream frosting

GEORGE MASON’S PEANUT BUTTER BILL OF RIGHTS
    Peanut butter ice cream with chunks of chocolate fudge brownie and peanut butter swirl

JAMES MADISON’S CONSTITUTIONAL CRUNCH
    Vanilla ice cream with chunks of Take 5 candy bar, chocolate-covered potato chips and swirls of chocolate fudge and peanut butter

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S INDISPENSABLE FLAVOR
    Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cups and peanut butter swirl

PATRICK HENRY'S GIVE ME CHOCOLATE OR GIVE ME DEATH
    Rich chocolate ice cream with chunks of chocolate fudge chip brownie, chocolate truffle and a swirl of chocolate ganache

That last one I think I could try the vegan version. It seems most of the vegan ones use coconut instead of dairy I'm assuming to give it the same texture. I'm not a big coconut fan though so that would be my only drawback.

If you noticed a chocolate, peanut butter, and more chocolate trend in my choices, you weren't wrong.

I've always wondered about that stuff... and for sure, you can have pints where the flavor is fine, but when there's zero richness or if it's icy, if the mixins didn't hold up under freezing or they just aren't up to the caliber you'd expect, it ruins it.

I ordered this brand called Proper Ice Cream, and the flavors themselves were good, they had tons of mix-ins, but it was on the airy side and also the quality of the pieces and swirls just wasn't like a Salt and Straw, Caffe Panna, Ample Hills, or even quite Ben and Jerry's.

To me, if i'm ordering 'Premium Ice Cream', it needs to at least exceed quality of B&J's since I can buy that for like $4 on sale.
    Rolled ice cream is awful

It’s not creamy and just icy. I’ve tried the milk version and coconut milk. And it reminds me of arctic zero when it gets Melty

And I agree. I mean cold stone is pretty good and good options and B and j.

Their six pack is 100 bucks but if it’s as good as ice cream I get going out then it’s worth it
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Milk Bar has dropped some new flavors... all of them sound great:

Candy Cane Chocolate Cornflake (SEASONAL): Candy cane cookie dough flavored ice cream with cornflake crunch, candy cane crush, chocolate-flavored chunks, and gooey marshmallow swirl.

Gingerbread House (SEASONAL): Gingerbread flavored ice cream with gingerbread cookie crunch, colorful candy gems, and icing swirls.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Crush: peanut butter chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cookie crumbs and fudgy chocolate cookie batter.

Milk Bar has dropped some new flavors... all of them sound great:

Candy Cane Chocolate Cornflake (SEASONAL): Candy cane cookie dough flavored ice cream with cornflake crunch, candy cane crush, chocolate-flavored chunks, and gooey marshmallow swirl.

Gingerbread House (SEASONAL): Gingerbread flavored ice cream with gingerbread cookie crunch, colorful candy gems, and icing swirls.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Crush: peanut butter chocolate ice cream with peanut butter cookie crumbs and fudgy chocolate cookie batter.
    Think they will be in stock at Whole Paycheck?

Think they will be in stock at Whole Paycheck?
    Yup! I mean some stores might not have all flavors but should have some

Yup! I mean some stores might not have all flavors but should have some
    Can confirm, I juat stopped in Whole Foods and they had the candy cane and gingerbread ones...no chocolate pb. But, I think I want to try the gingerbread anyways...will have to go back and grab it...ice creamed out a bit lately lol.

Tried this really good scoop from a local shop here in CT this weekend. Company is called Gofer and they have a few locations here. Salted caramel oreo was the flavor I tried. Had vanilla ice cream as a base. Fresh from the shop is always the best. Will have to get a pic next time - was too busy eating it to take one.

I ordered the Dolcezza Thankgiving pack from GoldBelly, and have thus far tried 3 of the 4.

The Sweet Potato Pie pint is VERY good. As a gelato, it's a bit less 'rich' than other high end ice creams, BUT nevertheless the pecans and the swirl are incredible, one of my favorite flavors of the year of any brand.

The sorbet is meh... it's a sorbet. Good... but not an ice cream.

The Hot Cake Syrup has very solid flavors, however, the calorie/fat content isn't high enough to push a creamy enough texture to have it at a high mark. I mean the entire pint is <600 calories... that isn't premium grade levels. It's a shame, because with the flavors in there, the better texture would have made it very nice.

I haven't dug into the pumpkin pie flavor yet... perhaps tonight or this weekend.

Tried the Milk Bar Gingerbread House tonight...

Overall I liked it. Let it temper a bit too long as you can see in the pics. I forgot what gingerbread tasted like until I had my first taste, and then realized I don't think I'm a huge gingerbread guy, but it was still good to me. 1,200 cals for the whole pint so definitely in that good-good range. Cheers!
    Last edited by DougyF7; 12-03-2021 at 05:42 PM. Reason: fixed pics

Tried the Milk Bar Gingerbread House tonight...

Overall I liked it. Let it temper a bit too long as you can see in the pics. I forgot what gingerbread tasted like until I had my first taste, and then realized I don't think I'm a huge gingerbread guy, but it was still good to me. 1,200 cals for the whole pint so definitely in that good-good range. Cheers!
    Yeah you gotta like GB to like that one… for me it was very nice, cuz I’m a GB fiend.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If any of you guys shop at Aldi, highly rec you pick up their Specialty Select brand “premium” vanilla ice cream. This is literally the best vanilla I’ve ever tried. Flavor is genuine, texture is melt-in-your-mouth creamy. The only ingredients are cream, skim milk, sugar, pasteurized egg yolks, and vanilla extract.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Salt and Straw is doing $10 shipping, ends tonight.

Also, my Secret Santa got me a $25 gift card for them on Sunday. Talk about good timing.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Salt and Straw is doing $10 shipping, ends tonight.

Also, my Secret Santa got me a $25 gift card for them on Sunday. Talk about good timing.
    Just ordered:

Chocolate Gooey Brownie
    Sea Salt w/ Caramel Ribbons
    Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Gingerbread Cookie Dough
    Almond Brittle w/ Salted Ganache

Never had S&S before...looking forward to it.

Just ordered:

Chocolate Gooey Brownie
    Sea Salt w/ Caramel Ribbons
    Salted, Malted, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Gingerbread Cookie Dough
    Almond Brittle w/ Salted Ganache

Never had S&S before...looking forward to it.
    Wow never had it??

You basically ordered the classics, more or less.

Of those, I’m particularly fond of the almond brittle w/salted ganache and the salted/malted

Wow never had it??

You basically ordered the classics, more or less.

Of those, I’m particularly fond of the almond brittle w/salted ganache and the salted/malted
    Yeah, it's a west coast thing, right? I never got it while living in AZ, or shipped there since I was closer. I did get Ample Hills shipped out to AZ and now I'm having S&S shipped to CT...makes sense.

I thought almond brittle was seasonal and gingerbread too, that's why i got those and they just looked/sounded good. Lots of salty flavors lol... sounds good to me!