Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180
Results 5,371 to 5,376 of 5376
    DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw Caffe Panna has a New Year's lineup out now...

Also, is Cookies N Panna their like coveted flavor? I see it is sold as a six pack on gold belly.

"Cookies ‘n Panna is everyone’s favorite flavor because it turns out Oreos are everyone’s favorite cookie. But here’s why this flavor isn’t just your usual Cookies ‘n Cream, and why people stock up weekly on it: we add a touch of Trapani sea salt and vanilla to our classic sweet cream base after infusing actual Oreo cookies into it. So the base itself tastes like the middle of an Oreo dunked in milk…or, Panna. And of course, then we layer in everyone’s favorite topping at the shop: Oreo Brittle. Between the creamy base and the buttery salty punch from the cookie brittle, it’s just an addictive flavor."

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DougyF7 View Post
    Saw Caffe Panna has a New Year's lineup out now...

Also, is Cookies N Panna their like coveted flavor? I see it is sold as a six pack on gold belly.

"Cookies ‘n Panna is everyone’s favorite flavor because it turns out Oreos are everyone’s favorite cookie. But here’s why this flavor isn’t just your usual Cookies ‘n Cream, and why people stock up weekly on it: we add a touch of Trapani sea salt and vanilla to our classic sweet cream base after infusing actual Oreo cookies into it. So the base itself tastes like the middle of an Oreo dunked in milk…or, Panna. And of course, then we layer in everyone’s favorite topping at the shop: Oreo Brittle. Between the creamy base and the buttery salty punch from the cookie brittle, it’s just an addictive flavor."
    It's one of their signature items yeah... a arguably the most popular I think. It's basically an 'Uber' CnC flavor... definitely the best pure representation i've had of that, but it's not going to give you a brand new flavor profile per se.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure if anyone here bothers with high end ice cream anymore, but I have the Hibernation Pack from Caffe Panna which dropped last month (no longer on GoldBelly), and it's absolutely insane... maybe the best pack they've ever made.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone here bothers with high end ice cream anymore, but I have the Hibernation Pack from Caffe Panna which dropped last month (no longer on GoldBelly), and it's absolutely insane... maybe the best pack they've ever made.
    Just checked it out & HAD to order. Those look just downright fuking orgasmic!

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Sounds solid. I just need to go into the city and get a cup (or three) and get to experience it first hand.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Just checked it out & HAD to order. Those look just downright fuking orgasmic!
    Did you get the new pack?? I thought they updated to a new one but I might be wrong… I got the one with the carrot cake in it, but the new one looks fire too.