Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    Little G's Coffee Toffee Caramel:

Unreal...we beat the previous record...at least 40% of the ice cream in this pint was icy. Literally outer most shells of these always have to be scrapped, it's just a matter of how deep the damage penetrates.
    You think it's due to logistics and storage? the icy top.
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    You think it's due to logistics and storage? the icy top.
    If we take the blinders off, the explanation will likely hit us immediately: Tyler from S&S, Brian from AH, and David from Davey's all went through formal schooling via Penn State's ice cream program, Sam Mason from OddFellows is a top trained chef, while all the big name companies obviously have experts on the payroll.

Taking Little G ice cream marketing literally, we are to believe that Grace is behind the recipes. Should we expect a 17 year who has had to go through brain tumor surgery to also have the time to go through an equivalent kind of education?

As I said after consuming the first pint, my problem is not with Grace. She has done incredible work. My issue is with the hype machine that leads people to end up spending money on something that doesn't meet generated expectations.

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If we take the blinders off, the explanation will likely hit us immediately: Tyler from S&S, Brian from AH, and David from Davey's all went through formal schooling via Penn State's ice cream program, Sam Mason from OddFellows is a top trained chef, while all the big name companies obviously have experts on the payroll.

Taking Little G ice cream marketing literally, we are to believe that Grace is behind the recipes. Should we expect a 17 year who has had to go through brain tumor surgery to also have the time to go through an equivalent kind of education?

As I said after consuming the first pint, my problem is not with Grace. She has done incredible work. My issue is with the hype machine that leads people to end up spending money on something that doesn't meet generated expectations.

Interesting info on the top tiered companies ..

I was just wondering whether the icy top (flavor aside) was caused post shipping.. As in, if the icy top was formed due to unorganized logistics? or storage? After it was shipped by little G and the responsibility handed to the firm carrying out the operations?
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Little G's Sweet Potato Casserole:

At this point, I'm just going to assume you people are lying "for a good cause".

OK, the base? 20% ice damaged even though it was a new shipment. Taste? Well spiced and "sufficient" sweet potato flavor, yet miles behind S&S's which is brilliant and actually manages to achieve a semi mashed potato texture.

But that thick marshmallow swirl? Which one? The one in my S&S pints? There wasn't enough to be found in the current flavor honestly.

The main player here are these candied pecans. They are nice. Crunchy and covered in a gooey caramelized sugar syrup layer. Tons of them. But again...inferior to S&S's which have a gritty spiced sugar layer that is more enjoyable.

Long story short: worth trying, not 10/10, not better than S&S's unless you have the taste buds of a truck driver.

Little G's Gingerbread Man:

YES! Finally, an absolutely brilliant flavor. I'll keep it brief for you TL : DR folks, so that you don't miss the message.

Base? Tastes like a cinnamon bun. Straight up. Fantastic. Closest one to memory is B&J's Cinn Buns base + swirl flavor.

Cream Cheese Swirl? It's not as much of a stand alone thick swirl, but that might have been "too much" for some. Rather, there are plenty of noticeable "streaks". It is obvious that there is a lot of cream cheese in here and you taste it. Thank you, Grace.

Gingerbread Cookies? O, man. My fear was that they'd be some crispy plainly spiced pieces. Nope. Large brownie-ish size chunks of multilayered flavor CHEWY cookies.

Why do I say multilayered flavor? Because although they are sweet, the molasses adds a nice dark tone, and the spices play a minimal complementary role in the back.

If your next order doesn't include at least 3 of these, you deserve every Slushie sent in it's place.

Am I going to give it a 10? Not when there are still icy texture issues, but it's a 9.5 and would be a 10 were that to be remediated.

juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) juicyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Goldbely Discount!

Hi, just thought I would share that gilt city is holding another promo on goldbely gift cards. $100 gift voucher is $59, and if you use coupon code WELCOME20 its another 20% off bringing the total down to $47.20! I can't post links so replace the _ before com with a . or just go to giltcity and search goldbely. I am not in any way affiliated with them, just an ice cream connoisseur who wants to repay the awesome advice found here! Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

giltcity_com/national/goldbelydec16

Coupon Code: WELCOME20

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Little G's Gingerbread Man:
    Now we're talking!!! DASSSS IT!!!!!!

Little g Triple Cookie Dough

I am glad Grace uses vanilla bean ice cream as her vanilla base. I am such a sucker for vanilla ice creams, but vanilla bean is by far my favorite. The base here didn’t melt as fast my previous 3 pints from her, but still much faster than others. I would consider it a premium ice cream: thick, dense, creamy and rich with a perfect vanilla bean taste.

Three types of cookie dough were used throughout this pint with mine being loaded with two of them. The most abundant was the double chocolate cookie dough. It is extremely fudge-like in taste. The richness can be compared to a brownie and the dough pieces are soft and chewy. This was probably my favorite of the bunch.

The sugar cookie dough was what I came across the second most. With these you are getting a grittier type of texture with the cookie dough, but it is still pretty soft. They are extremely sugary and kick the sweetness of the pint up quite a bit

I only had 1-2 pieces of chocolate cookie dough. This was actually just fine by me since every other ice cream company in America uses plain chocolate chip cookie dough. They were a mix between the soft, chewiness of the double chocolate and the grittiness of the sugar cookie dough. These were more like actual raw cookie dough in terms of texture.

This pint didn’t wow me like it has others. Most people are giving 9’s and 10’s, whereas I’m more in the 7 range. This is no knock, however. This is still an above average pint for premium ice creams. It utilizes 3 different kinds of cookie dough in a simplistic vanilla bean base that is pretty good overall. If I were ordering out of her regular lineup, this would make the cut in my 6-pack of ice creams. B
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    Interesting info on the top tiered companies ..

I was just wondering whether the icy top (flavor aside) was caused post shipping.. As in, if the icy top was formed due to unorganized logistics? or storage? After it was shipped by little G and the responsibility handed to the firm carrying out the operations?
    I understand where you are coming from m8, but I was just getting at the fact that making ice cream which hardens correctly and travels well likely has a science to it; hence, the difference in product between those who've had more vs. less formal training/schooling.

Originally Posted by juicyy View Post
    Hi, just thought I would share that gilt city is holding another promo on goldbely gift cards. $100 gift voucher is $59, and if you use coupon code WELCOME20 its another 20% off bringing the total down to $47.20! I can't post links so replace the _ before com with a . or just go to giltcity and search goldbely. I am not in any way affiliated with them, just an ice cream connoisseur who wants to repay the awesome advice found here! Enjoy, and Happy New Year!
    Repped. This fella even had the decency to not try to con us with a personal promo code.

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Now we're talking!!! DASSSS IT!!!!!!
    Trust me on this one brother. Just like I was willing to vouch for S&S PB&J.

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juicyy View Post

giltcity_com/national/goldbelydec16

Coupon Code: WELCOME20
    Bought.

Repped.

YES

Ordered the Little G Winter 6 Pack. Not having it delivered till Jan 26th though. That's the next Thurs I have off and I want to make sure I'm home when it gets delivered.

And now I play the waiting game...
    Last edited by SOH11; 12-26-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently watching the Unwrapped episode that features Graeter's. I did not know they hand pack every pint.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Currently watching the Unwrapped episode that features Graeter's. I did not know they hand pack every pint.
    Dont think they do anymore. Only the limited editions.

Little G's Peppermint Bark:

50% ice...50 mother ducking percent ICE...pint from a shipment that arrived approx. 1 week ago *smh*

White chocolate ice cream? Being that white chocolate is cocoa butter (which is relatively insipid) + sugar + milk solids & usually vanilla...it's essentially a milky vanilla slushie.

After getting through the top polar ice layer, in a Coolhaus-esque move...we hit the chocolate and swirl at the bottom.

There are a bunch of these chocolate shards and fortunately the peppermint aspect is very light, but as was the case with the PB Cup flavor: the chocolate tastes cheap. It is hard, crunchy, and relatively insipid.

Graeter's flavorful, bite-able yet still melty chocolate pieces are miles apart.

Once again, the swirl was the best part but you can also get it in the superior brownie flavor.

Bros raved about this one, but it is "try worthy" at best considering the price and that it would have to take the place of another better pint in your order.

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like Peppermint Bark and it's the pint I'm least looking forward to in my shipment. Do you think Goldbely could replace it with another flavor?

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    I don't like Peppermint Bark and it's the pint I'm least looking forward to in my shipment. Do you think Goldbely could replace it with another flavor?
    Grace will. Just send her your order number and tell her what you'd like instead (another pint of Gingerbread Man).

Grace will. Just send her your order number and tell her what you'd like instead (another pint of Gingerbread Man).
    Confirmed. Cancel one Peppermint Bark, doubled down on Gingerbread.

As always, you the man. Rep on spread.

Little G's Holiday Sugar Cookie:

Well, at least there was no ice...but also no swirl. Being that the sprinkles don't contribute much crunch and in terms of flavor are just sugar, they are really just there for decoration.

In other words, I consumed an average vanilla ice cream with lots of sugar cookie chunks.

The cookies are nice though: large, chewy, sweet, and buttery.

But, these sugar cookies are probably the weakest cookie variety out of all the ones Grace makes (typed up review on triple cookie dough coming soon).

What you have here is vanilla + sugar + butter and it is boring tbh.

Even if I had a swirl as intended, it's difficult to imagine that it'd bring up the pint above a 7.5.

Pass on it and stick to the stronger offerings.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Salt & Straw Dracula’s Blood Pudding

This is a very unique and hard flavor to describe. It is described as spices and cream blended with pig’s blood and a hint of chicken liver.

Starting with the base, it is dense and creamy as usual for any Salt & Straw ice cream. However, it seems a little chalkier for some reason. I don’t know if this is due to the ingredients, but it is slightly different.

The taste is very iron-like, as you would expect with a base mainly utilizing pig’s blood. It is reminiscent of the taste of dried blood. I have never eaten chicken liver before so I can’t comment on the comparison to that. I assume it is also very high in iron.

You can see some flecks of black spices mixed throughout too, which cause for an interesting combination between adding a slight spice to the very iron-like taste. This pint wasn’t as bad as I was expecting though, believe it or not. It certainly ranks near the bottom of all the Salt & Straw pints I have scooped, but it is definitely edible. C
    I.C.E.D.

Little G's Chocolate Milk & Cookies:

Can confirm this is a great one folks. Had a small layer of ice and the base is still average but as a whole it comes together very nicely.

Obviously, there are a ton of Oreos and that usually doesn't excite me because Oreos are dry hard cookies; hence, why I don't get pumped for C&C flavors.

But here they are soft and moist as if they've been dunked in milk before being mixed in. They melt in your mouth; you don't even need to bite them.

As for the cookie dough...it's nice but needs work. They are homemade bits; not pellets that some many companies use. This I appreciate.

In terms of flavor, they are just sugary. You don't get that Choc Chip Cookie experience that B&J's Milk & Cookies Swirl gives you.

So how does this pint work so well even though there is no swirl? Well, because with the amount of whole Oreos inside Grace has effectively put in an "Oreo Filling Swirl".

The flavor ends up being 15+ % Oreo filling...certainly good enough to qualify as sufficient to be called a swirl. And you taste it, since the texture of the cookies is soft, it gives way immediately to the filling while complementing it with the characteristic wafer darkness.

Up there with S&S's Petunia C&C pint, B&J's Milk & Cookies, but better than Graeter's C&C. A 10? Again, no. The base and cookie dough need work, but a solid 9, certainly worth the cost, and probably tied with Fudge Brownie for best in her regular line-up.

jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcrue11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My experience with Little G the first time around was good, only one pint had some ice on the top and that was the Rice Crispy one, other than that they were perfect.

Just made another order consisting of:

Christmas Triple Cookie Dough
    Gingerbread Man
    Snack Attack
    Triple Cookie Dough
    Holiday Sugar Cookie
    Sweet Potato Casserole

I'm looking forward to trying the seasonal flavors, left peppermint bark out so that I could include my two favorite flavors from the first shipment.
    Crush your enemies,
    See them driven before you,
    And hear the lamentations of their women

PSN: jcrue11

Little G's Chocolate Milk & Cookies:

Up there with S&S's Petunia C&C pint, B&J's Milk & Cookies, but better than Graeter's C&C. A 10? Again, no. The base and cookie dough need work, but a solid 9, certainly worth the cost, and probably tied with Fudge Brownie for best in her regular line-up.
    This couldn't be better news.. I just received her 8 seasonal flavors (3 fall and 5 winter) plus two more to round out a 10-pack order. What were the other two you ask? Chocolate Milk & Cookies & Fudge Brownie! YESSSSSSS!!!!
    I.C.E.D.

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    Confirmed. Cancel one Peppermint Bark, doubled down on Gingerbread.
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    This couldn't be better news.. I just received her 8 seasonal flavors (3 fall and 5 winter) plus two more to round out a 10-pack order. What were the other two you ask? Chocolate Milk & Cookies & Fudge Brownie! YESSSSSSS!!!!
    Well done gents.

Little G's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel:

Know what's worse than a dry crispy cookie? A wet soggy pretzel.

Know what's even worse than a wet soggy pretzel? A whole pint of them.

Here once again, we run into the difference between making quality ice cream vs throwing tasty stuff together.

There clearly are types of pretzels that would have worked better (more compact shape & resilient chocolate coating).

However, when you throw in off the shelf choc cov pretzels, these are the risks that you - or we as consumers - run.

At least the ice was at the 15% ballpark here and there were distinct streaks of peanut butter.

Those spoonfuls of peanut butter are the highlight, but you don't need to spend this kind of money on a pint to find out that scooping PB out of the jar is enjoyable.

In conclusion, it's not a bad flavor: the different elements combine in a satisfactory manner. But if Chubby Hubby is a 10 - and it is - this is like a 6.5.

Pass. Go to your local supermarket, save money, and buy the real deal.

This better arrive before I return to Switzerland:

Need that Foie Gras pint.

soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

woooooooooow!! nice look

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lazymuchacho, will you please STFU about your Little G pints. No one wants to hear your crying about all this ice you're supposedly getting. 40-50% ice? GTFO. You are the most overcritical person about this ice cream I've ever heard. I'm guessing you're doing this to get attention? Are you upset that people are liking a new ice cream company more than companies that you think are better? Are you jealous that a 17 year old, who might not have the same credentials / education as the people at Ah, S&S etc, is doing it just as well as the other guys? I'm not saying Little G is the best or a perfect company, but the stuff you're spouting off is ridiculous and needs to stop. If you have issues with her stuff, talk to her about it. Your goal to get people to avoid her ice cream and these rants make you look stupid. Please move on.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

To be fair, he has given high ratings to Gingerbread and Chocolate Milk and Cookies. It's not like he is bashing every pint just for the sake of bashing the brand. My pints had a thin layer of ice on top but the other 90% of the pint was smooth ice cream for each one. From his pics, it looks like his ice situation is pretty bad.

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't posted here in a while, but I thought I was the only one getting crappy pints from Little G. I ordered a 10-pack and ALL OF THEM were icy at the top (I'd estimate that around the top third had terrible texture).

With one of them (PB Brittle and Salted Fudge) the mix-ins also settled in the bottom half or two thirds of the pint, which made for an awful pint, because the top was icy and the bottom was like eating salt due to the density of brittle and salted fudge. I've never had an ice cream so bad.

Another terrible one was Peppermint Bark. Basically, the top half was again icy, and the bottom HALF of the pint was just fudge. I mean, if I want to eat a pint of fudge I'll buy a pint of more quality fudge or just eat Nutella straight out of the jar. Seriously, there was zero ice cream in the bottom half of the pint and that's the first time ever I didn't finish a pint. Now someone tell me that this is high-quality stuff when less than half of the pint is actual ice cream and most of that is ice.

But OK, there was some good stuff, too. Chocolate Milk and Cookies and Sweet Potato Casserole were fantastic. Pecan Pie and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pumpkin bread were also great. Gingerbread Man was cool, too, but the two cookie dough flavors and Snack Attack were underwhelming. Can't argue with the fact that the mix-in density was on point, though.

Hopefully, I get another shipment from Grace replacing the icy pints I got, but I most likely won't be purchasing these again. I will say, though, that I thought Goldbely was the culprit here, not Grace's lack of skills in making ice cream that survives shipping. I made an order for Tipsy Scoop before and one of those pints was icy, as well. Luckily, I got $15 credit, but I've never experienced this with stuff from Foody Direct, Ice Cream Source or Graeter's. So like I said, hopefully I get these pints replaced, but I'm probably staying away from Goldbely for a while. If I want a bag of ice, I don't need to spend $100+ on it.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

I can comment on the icy situation with little g for a little bit as well. I ordered a 6-pack of little g about 2 months ago and it was the softest I have eve received a shipment of ice cream. And yes, just about every pint of that 6-pack had ice on the top layer.

I just ordered another 10-pack that came in Thursday and it had a TON of dry ice still in it. Every pint was rock hard, so pretty soon I will be reviewing those and have more insight on the icy situation for you guys.

As far as lazy goes, I mean he is ripping her apart but he feels how he feels. And like SOH said, he did give really high grades to 2 pints! I respect his opinions, cause I have strange opinions myself that a lot of people disagree with..
    I.C.E.D.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After reading all of this and my own expereince, I think from here on I'll just order 6-packs of chocolate milk and cookies...maybe a few fudge brownies

Folks, don't feed the troll. Your thoughts are based on purchases and real experiences, which is more than enough to make them valid.

Responding to a hysterical shill who has yet to obtain "permission" to buy elite brands such as Ample Hills or S&S is not productive; such a person has neither the reasoning skills nor frame of reference to participate in the discussion.

Little G Triple Cookie Dough:

If you love cookie dough, consider picking it up.

But do so on the basis of enjoying quantity vs quality. The flavor of the doughs is muted/plain and the texture (decently chewy with some grit) doesn't blow you out of the water.

None of them stand out; chocolate comes the closest. But really with all you just get different degrees of sugar and butter.

Overwhelmingly, it just feels like a vanilla ice cream pint with extra sugar and lots of chewy dough that is there for texture.

Since I'm not a big cookie dough guy, I leave the possibility of your higher evaluation open. In my book though, one and done.