Powerlifting Doctor Hardlifter9's Avatar
    Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Skincare products for wrinkles/lines/spots for those who can't afford Botox etc.

Always shared recommendations about lifting, supplements etc. in the Misc. This time there was discussion about male skincare in the Misc and I realized my advice and recommendations were only going towards males in their 20s only. Thought I'd share a couple recommendations here for those who can't afford cosmetic injections or maybe want an alternative or even an enhancement to what they currently do.

I personally use these products as does my gf and mom. First one is a combo of a couple ingredients which achieve instant effects and long term effects. The instant effects are less useful for someone like me and very useful for women who want to get rid of wrinkles/lines before putting on makeup. The long term effects work to keep them away and also stimulate collagen and have a preventative effect against sun damage, skin cancer and previous sun damage.

http://www.prosmetica.com/shop/5-minute-to-life-serum

Then the serum below which I put on every single night. It's the standard vitamin C + hyaluronic acid + few other ingredients that are relatively pricey on their own. Great for protection against environmental stress, sun damage, existing sun spots, maintaining moisture, and stimulating collagen.

http://www.prosmetica.com/shop/clini...nhancing-serum

I think going beyond these it's important to consume a lot of vitamin C (but keep in mind that topical vitamin C is 20 times more effective in stimulating collagen than dietary intake), vitamin A, zinc (30mg daily), biotin (1mg daily) etc. High intake of greens/berries + cold water on the face post-shower and so on are important habits to maintain in order to make full use of skincare products.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

Bench Press: 560lbs

Squat: 545lbs
    Deadlift: 600lbs