akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fat loss journal. Starting at 226 lbs.

I thought I would start my own journal. Not at a very happy place with myself, physically. I let myself go and am motivated to change. Throughout my life, I have yo-yo'd from fat to skinny fat to fat again; hopefully this time I can lose the weight and keep it off.

It is Week 0 day 2 of my cut. I'd like to get back to around 180. Currently running All Pros + HIIT on off days + 2000 calories/day. Trying to cook at home at least 2 times a week and eating items that are not too processed or high in calories. Will also try to keep protein intake up.

Best way to know the future is to create it.

akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) akatoshfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Week 1 update: went from 226 to 224 lbs. I need to focus on eating cleaner. Been eating chicken bakes and cheetos just because it is easier than cooking ground turkey or chicken breasts. The cravings are also brutal.

Back and shoulder pain is still present but can work through it with light weights.

lxu46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck we have the same goals i`m at 233 and want to get to 187.

Originally Posted by lxu46 View Post
    good luck we have the same goals i`m at 233 and want to get to 187.
    Best of luck to you, man. You can definitely reach your goal!

Week 2 Update: Have not hit the gym in two days. Feeling tired a lot of the time. Maybe due to the decreased calories and HIIT on off days?

It's getting more and more difficult to stick to clean foods, especially with cravings coming in now; I have had two days where I slipped up and either ate junk or went over caloric intake.

Going to use this week to get back some energy and motivation. Not sure if I should be having such a hard time this early into my cut, hopefully it's just my psyche getting used to change.

Week 4

Getting back into it. Been a lazy chit and sad in general due to being newly single and graduating college without any plans. Took some time to reflect and decided to commit to gym and being a better person.

My hope is to get to 180 by April

Current weight : 224 lbs

Quick week 5 update. Down to 222 lbs somehow. Been eating like chit all week because of Thanksgiving. Looking to turn that around.

Week 6 update

hit 220 lbs. I'd really like to fat loss to be quicker but I know not to go too fast. Started running more and making more meals at home(lots of chicken)

rbharvey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbharvey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbharvey91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On the same journey here bro! 218 to 180. Stick with it!!!

Originally Posted by akatoshfire View Post
    Week 6 update

hit 220 lbs. I'd really like to fat loss to be quicker but I know not to go too fast. Started running more and making more meals at home(lots of chicken)

Originally Posted by rbharvey91 View Post
    On the same journey here bro! 218 to 180. Stick with it!!!
    Thank you for the motivation man. Keep up your great work!

Week 10: Took a long break from gym for holidays. Happy to be back at the gym grinding. Although I am sitting at 220.5, I am giving myself 6 months to cut as much as possible

week 22: 203 lbs. Limiting my dinner intake has helped me a lot. Looking to be at 190 by may 31st

Been a while since I checked in. Sitting at 194 right now. My hope is to get down to 175 soon; I have a wedding to attend May of next year so I want to be in the best shape of my life.

My motivation has been down as of late. Any tips on how to maintain that drive?

At 191 right now. Going to try to eat less and run more.

Updating this since it's been a while. I have ballooned back up to 203 regrettably with lapses in judgement. My main issue right now is caving into my vices like junk food and sweets. Looking to change this as I have plans to attend a wedding in May and would like to be down to 180 by then. Looking to keep my protein intake high with chicken over salad, egg whites/spinach, and protein shakes. These next couple of days/months are going to be difficult, but I have to stay strong.

It's also my late grandma's birthday. Happy birthday gram, I love you and miss you every day