Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 2896
    kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's time to unleash carol and give negan his bat to get revenge

they changed up the spikes from the source material but it's still shocking non the less. it would have been a nice touch if they brought out a maggie walker or her head or something to close that loop also

MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeTheOne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post

they changed up the spikes from the source material but it's still shocking non the less. it would have been a nice touch if they brought out a maggie walker or her head or something to close that loop also

I can't wait for this scene:

Spoiler!
    "You can't smell the TV but you could smell the roast and the chicken." - Beetlejuice

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    They kinda telegraphed this but will actually be fun to watch. Show is FINALLY positioned for a nice run of episodes.

Spoiler!

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw a youtube clip of everyone's head on a pike. I can only remember the young hot chick and fatty, not sure who the rest are. Can anyone give cliffs as to how they all ended up on a pike like that?

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    Just saw a youtube clip of everyone's head on a pike. I can only remember the young hot chick and fatty, not sure who the rest are. Can anyone give cliffs as to how they all ended up on a pike like that?
    Supposedly they all got bushwhacked 1 at a time and the rough rider dudes came in to try and save them.

I wasn't impressed. Really, fat tara was the only semi OG cast member and she should have been written off ages ago. Stupid Henry and Enid were bit parts, everyone else was a nobody.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Aware me when Carol rides in to save the day like she did at Sanctuary that Rick stupidly let the team stumble in to.

But Carol's gotta lose the long hair, it's no bueno.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Supposedly they all got bushwhacked 1 at a time and the rough rider dudes came in to try and save them.

I wasn't impressed. Really, fat tara was the only semi OG cast member and she should have been written off ages ago. Stupid Henry and Enid were bit parts, everyone else was a nobody.
    Come on dude. Even when the show does good you can't just give them credit? No they didn't kill off Daryl, Carol, and Michonne, but the Whisperers have now killed Jesus, Tara (who I dislike, but was becoming a leader), Henry (who was becoming more a part of the story), Enid (who was becoming a contributing member and would eventually have been the hot chick of the show), then some random characters nobody really cared about. I'm really glad they finally got rid of Tara, they should have LONG ago like you said, but she was still a semi important part of the group, as was Enid; Henry was becoming one as well.

Personally, I think they should have killed Rosita and Gabriel. It would have been really awesome if they had the Whisperer girls head up there too, if they really wanted to really show Alpha as being a ruthless killer. But Rosita/Gabriel would have been nice on a lot of levels. There would have been the shock factor of "omg they killed a pregnant chick" without showing a pregnant chick actually being killed. They also would have had more prominent characters killed. They also, and most importantly, would have been able to completely avoid having to include the Eugene, Rosita, Sadiq, Gabriel cuckery story going forward.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Come on dude. Even when the show does good you can't just give them credit? No they didn't kill off Daryl, Carol, and Michonne, but the Whisperers have now killed Jesus, Tara (who I dislike, but was becoming a leader), Henry (who was becoming more a part of the story), Enid (who was becoming a contributing member and would eventually have been the hot chick of the show), then some random characters nobody really cared about. I'm really glad they finally got rid of Tara, they should have LONG ago like you said, but she was still a semi important part of the group, as was Enid; Henry was becoming one as well.

Personally, I think they should have killed Rosita and Gabriel. It would have been really awesome if they had the Whisperer girls head up there too, if they really wanted to really show Alpha as being a ruthless killer. But Rosita/Gabriel would have been nice on a lot of levels. There would have been the shock factor of "omg they killed a pregnant chick" without showing a pregnant chick actually being killed. They also would have had more prominent characters killed. They also, and most importantly, would have been able to completely avoid having to include the Eugene, Rosita, Sadiq, Gabriel cuckery story going forward.
    The Henry arc was being set up all season. That was telegraphed. He wasn't a good character even with his sappy teenage romance(s) they shoe horned in right before they offed him.

Tara and Enid were probably chosen late in production. They probably figured they had to kill off someone semi important so they set her up to be a leader after Maggie quit for network TV. I don't think they told Tara until they filmed that episode though. Something about her acting seemed really weird like she was seriously pissed off and emotional the whole episode. Maybe they got offed for being bitchy on the set like when they did Coral in for his RL dad being a douchebag.

Jesus episode was 10x more shocking to me. At least he was a good character. An actual leader who got stuff done and a pretty good actor. Tara and Henry were garbage. Enid was a little hottie but she must have pissed off the producers or didn't suck the right dick or something.

It was a good episode but I was sadder to see the 3 highway guys gone than any of the regular cast.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Henry arc was being set up all season. That was telegraphed. He wasn't a good character even with his sappy teenage romance(s) they shoe horned in right before they offed him.

Tara and Enid were probably chosen late in production. They probably figured they had to kill off someone semi important so they set her up to be a leader after Maggie quit for network TV. I don't think they told Tara until they filmed that episode though. Something about her acting seemed really weird like she was seriously pissed off and emotional the whole episode. Maybe they got offed for being bitchy on the set like when they did Coral in for his RL dad being a douchebag.

Jesus episode was 10x more shocking to me. At least he was a good character. An actual leader who got stuff done and a pretty good actor. Tara and Henry were garbage. Enid was a little hottie but she must have pissed off the producers or didn't suck the right dick or something.

It was a good episode but I was sadder to see the 3 highway guys gone than any of the regular cast.
    The Jesus thing was surprising, and very well done. I definitely didn't expect it. I actually didn't expect the Henry thing either to be honest. His character was really kind of shoved down our throats, and I didn't like him at all, so I'm glad he's gone and they won't continue that storyline. But this show has a tendency to shove characters down our throat, and keep them around way longer than they should (Tara!). I fully expected him to just be the Carl going forward and that we would have him for at least a few seasons. So in my opinion, it's awesome that they killed him off; makes me have some optimism that they won't hold onto characters for no real reason. Enid I didn't really expect either. They kept trying to build up her boyfriend/former savior guy, so I assumed he would be the one dying.

Personally, I wish it was Tara, Gabriel, Rosita, Henry, then whoever... keep it the old lady and kids. Would have liked to keep the highwaymen to either die later, or if they turn out to be alright, maybe they could stay for a while.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just want to say that I liked that ending scene with Saddiq giving the speech, with the flashback of the 'survivors' fighting back against the Whisperers.

This season has been kinda slow, so that was a memorable part. Looking forward to Negan stepping up to fight the Whisperers.
    Sig line can't be a novel

kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    last nights episode was uncalled for and disappointing

in the comics, as soon as the people find out about the heads being on spikes everyone loses their minds and wants to hunt down alpha. Rick has to calm everyone down and decides that peace would be the best thing for awhile which causes a rift in the loyalty folks had for him. They felt that if it was ricks family up there on the spikes hed raise hell but since it wasnt , he didnt care. this lead to other people trying to get leadership and all that.

last nights episode of just walking in the snow was boring and had little to offer in terms of progressing the story much. i felt that everyone looked like they got punked out by alpha and took they killings like bitches. Rick would have killed everyone and everything had that been one of his kids, wife or gf up on a spike. We saw rick bite a mans neck off for carl. now we are watching a whole community tuck tail and run =(

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah I was expecting more with the episode.

Is there a romance with Daryl and Lydia? Or Daryl and Carol? I'm confused.

Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Yeah I was expecting more with the episode.

Is there a romance with Daryl and Lydia? Or Daryl and Carol? I'm confused.
    It was just the negan gets out of jail episode to set up his redemption arc. Lots of lame filler but that's to be expected with this show. You have to get through 6 boring episodes for every good one.

It's not a romantic thing. I just think the king wants lydia away from Carol because of her part in Henry's death. He hasn't accepted her yet even though it seems like Carol has. But king knows Carol is a nut job and can flip out and go postal at any moment. He just wants to keep them apart and keep Carol sane.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was just the negan gets out of jail episode to set up his redemption arc. Lots of lame filler but that's to be expected with this show. You have to get through 6 boring episodes for every good one.

It's not a romantic thing. I just think the king wants lydia away from Carol because of her part in Henry's death. He hasn't accepted her yet even though it seems like Carol has. But king knows Carol is a nut job and can flip out and go postal at any moment. He just wants to keep them apart and keep Carol sane.
    Negan needs to go at it with that Alpha weird feminist chick.

I read that Lydia is seen as a teen, so Daryl would be committing statutory rape, which they don't want on the show, lol. They just want every couple to be mixed race or gay to be politically correct. It's so annoying.

They should have kept Sheba the tiger and got rid of the King.

WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WABeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They've killed off most of the good characters. Just want them to let Negan free. Let Negan and Darryl run the group and go to war with Alpha.

Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Negan needs to go at it with that Alpha weird feminist chick.

I read that Lydia is seen as a teen, so Daryl would be committing statutory rape, which they don't want on the show, lol. They just want every couple to be mixed race or gay to be politically correct. It's so annoying.

They should have kept Sheba the tiger and got rid of the King.
    Yeah the dr patel, priest, rosita love triangle is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on tv.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apparently I deleted the wrong episode on my dvr because I totally missed Tara, Henry, Enid and Maggie getting killed because the last episode I watched was boring AF. just running around in the snow and busting frozen walkers like glass.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally got around to watching it...

Did not see it coming... Enid and Tara broke my heart.

I was yelling at the TV.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

"Follow God" - Kanye West

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on reading your posts ITT, it seems like you don't really like the show.

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I still like Negan and Darryl. I just watch now to see all the others get killed. Loved moments like Glenn getting whacked and seeing Henry and Tara's head on pikes was pretty funny.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two Things :

1. Season finale was wack.
    2. I would attack the giant pit of walkers next snow storm when they are all frozen.
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So they're really not going to conclude the series with Rick and Maggie's departure? Just fukking lol. There's not even a reason to recap this on netflix. It will never go anywhere.
    Have a great Friday you motherfukkeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    So they're really not going to conclude the series with Rick and Maggie's departure?
    What are you talking about?

I've watched some reactions to the infamous pike scene, and these 2 are the best IMO...

"No, I'm not doing this anymore." *Gets up and walks away.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTSzO1yjbs

"Are you fakin kidding me?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuzSnpLt4A

Bonus...

"They did you dirty!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VPZMlkEPXU
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 04-10-2019 at 11:04 AM.

The sweetest reaction...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=544QhhUQpBA

Would wife. ^^^

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thedoggod View Post
    Two Things :

1. Season finale was wack.
    2. I would attack the giant pit of walkers next snow storm when they are all frozen.
    The snowstorm ep was lame and there was no real cliff-hanger or anything meaty to keep people tuned for the next season.

That's why fans of GOT tend to be going stir crazy and frothing at the mouth waiting for the next season, whilst WD fans might tune over to WD on the night if there is nothing else on.
    Sig line can't be a novel

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've watched some reactions to the infamous pike scene, and these 2 are the best IMO...

"No, I'm not doing this anymore." *Gets up and walks away.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTSzO1yjbs

"Are you fakin kidding me?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuzSnpLt4A

Bonus...

"They did you dirty!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VPZMlkEPXU
    Whats with all these thirsty attention seekers who record themselves watching TV shows?

Who does this kind of lame sh!t?

Oh noes! Look at me! Look how I react!!!1

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    The snowstorm ep was lame and there was no real cliff-hanger or anything meaty to keep people tuned for the next season..
    Did you miss the radio at the end?

And Alpha declaring war, after they crossed into her territory? "I need to be ready, for what's going to happen."

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Whats with all these thirsty attention seekers who record themselves watching TV shows?

Who does this kind of lame sh!t?

Oh noes! Look at me! Look how I react!!!1
    Whats with the absolute morons who watch people recording themselves watching a tv show? That's what I want to know. Like who goes on youtube and watches this bullcrap?
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADozenBroNuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like a lot of folks who still watch TWD don’t really like the show.
    I’ve talked to many people who claim to follow it but have only negative things to say.

It’s like why waste your time watching if it’s not even enjoyable?

I’m a big fan of the show, and while I can admit that overall it’s best days are behind it, I still like it and will probably follow it till it ends.