tasosgoudas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can I make it? Where to start?

Hello.
    I am 20y/o male, 6'1". I am currently at 155lbs arround 10% bf (skinny). My goal is to gain arround 30lbs of muscle. I have in mind that I should start with a beginner routine like StrongLifts, Starting Strength, Jageurnaut method, GZCL etc. Which in your opinion is the best to start with and why?
    I also know that I have to eat a lot.
    And a last question. Can I make it? Is it a relastic goal? How long would it take if I put in dedication (proper diet, workout, good habits)?

Thank you!

Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tasosgoudas View Post
    Hello.
    I am 20y/o male, 6'1". I am currently at 155lbs arround 10% bf (skinny). My goal is to gain arround 30lbs of muscle. I have in mind that I should start with a beginner routine like StrongLifts, Starting Strength, Jageurnaut method, GZCL etc. Which in your opinion is the best to start with and why?
    And a last question. Can I make it? Is it a relastic goal? How long would it take if I put in dedication (proper diet, workout, good habits)?

Thank you!
    Well, first and foremost, please realise tons of people are on juice, I'd advise to stick to being natty, and just train your ass off, and eat alot, remember this, "You have to EAT to get bigger, and TRAIN to get stronger" remember those words, i personally wouldn't take anybody elses plans, as they may not work for you, certain excercises your body might not agree with, training and eating is 100% your own preferences, I'm gunna give you an example of my diet and training, i have been training for 3 years, I'm not training for six packs and looks and all that B.S, im training to get bigger and stronger, i hit each muscle group twice a week, i use different excercises for each time i train said musclegroup, and im getting alot stronger, and bigger too, and believe me, you will make it, if you really want it, training becomes a breeze, you get use to the hard work you put in, and it becomes second nature, theres no real rocket science to training, so for your food, download myfitnesspal, add your goal weight, itll give you a calorie goal, stick to it, id advise you read up on IIFYM so you dont get caught up in all the rabbit food bull****, eat alot of fruit/veg to hit your micronutrients, eat your PB, nuts, olive oil, to hit your mono/poly fats, eat your c andy/cheese or what ever to hit your sat fats, for protein eat your meats/ greek yoghurt, milk, chesse, beans, maybe have a tub of protein powder laying around but this is not essential, and hit those calories, aslong as your training right you really cant go wrong

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start with the right research. I would go to the nutrition stickies and figure out your calories/macros and then go to the workout program section and get a good beginner's routine.

I would aim to gain 2-4lbs/month and bust your ass in the gym. Good luck.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    StrongLifts, Starting Strength
    Those are good, the why is due to those type programs having so much success, for so many people, due to good fundamental setup. You can also look at Fierce 5.

Probably need to spend some time on this coming up with some basic plans. Like a good program, making sure you get proper support in the kitchen is critical.

How long would it take if I put in dedication (proper diet, workout, good habits)?
    The first year would make some significant change, the second also. I would say after two years you would be very surprised how far you had come and how much you had changed.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vldz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just eat a lot of carbs and proteins. have meals at exact times... will help you a lot !