thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Geting a bigger chest?

I have been bodybuilding for 7 weeks now and I love it completed my first 30 day plan and got started on Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size and I am alrighty noticing resutlts but my chest is lacking and chest is the part that I think is my favorite to workout and I started bodybuilding cause I wanted a bigger chest and legs also biceps triceps but not as much as chest is there a plan or way to get a bigger chest like a plan I already take supplements so pls help

Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jason5267 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thesus View Post
    I have been bodybuilding for 7 weeks now and I love it completed my first 30 day plan and got started on Jim Stoppani's 12-Week Shortcut To Size and I am alrighty noticing resutlts but my chest is lacking and chest is the part that I think is my favorite to workout and I started bodybuilding cause I wanted a bigger chest and legs also biceps triceps but not as much as chest is there a plan or way to get a bigger chest like a plan I already take supplements so pls help
    Trust as a beginner I think you'll make the whole overall body progress, not just chest by following a 5x5 routine, 5 sets of 5 reps, with big compound exercises till you stop making gains on that, when you start gains come very very quickly, if I could go back I'd have started with 5x5 stronglifts. But your diet plays a much bigger role in gains, forget supplements, all you really can't replace with food is creatine, I strongly believe that 70% your results is a combination of how much and what you eat (How much being arguably more important than what you eat) if you eat enough calories you grow, if you don't eat enough you don't grow. 25% of your results are from how you gym, 5% supplementation. If your chest doesn't grow in the long run it could just be that your triceps/shoulders dominate chest exercises. Google it
    Strive for progress not perfection
    Start lifts: Bench - 45lbs/Squat - 65lbs/Deadlift - 90lbs/Overhead press - 20lbs
    Current lifts: Bench - 185lbs/Squat - 265lbs/Deadlift - 330lbs/ Overhead press - 120lbs
    Not everyone wants to get as big as Ronnie Coleman, stop making people insecure by calling them anorexic.

thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10) thesus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jason5267 View Post
    Trust as a beginner I think you'll make the whole overall body progress, not just chest by following a 5x5 routine, 5 sets of 5 reps, with big compound exercises till you stop making gains on that, when you start gains come very very quickly, if I could go back I'd have started with 5x5 stronglifts. But your diet plays a much bigger role in gains, forget supplements, all you really can't replace with food is creatine, I strongly believe that 70% your results is a combination of how much and what you eat (How much being arguably more important than what you eat) if you eat enough calories you grow, if you don't eat enough you don't grow. 25% of your results are from how you gym, 5% supplementation. If your chest doesn't grow in the long run it could just be that your triceps/shoulders dominate chest exercises. Google it
    I know diet is more important than supplements I only use supplements for a little boost.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being patient is a good start. 7 weeks is barely a drop in the bucket; progress comes slowly.

Did someone say arm day? PulseGains's Avatar
    PulseGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PulseGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PulseGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I first started I didn't notice results until 3-4 months in. There's no secret to getting a bigger chest. It's not rocket science either. EAT OP EAT. Hit chest 2+ times a week if you feel like it's lagging. Switch up your workout. Shock the body. Hit your macros DAILY no matter what. And for future reference.. keep away from the roids if you're considering them. They're bad news.

Take a hypertrophy approach in your training. Light weight high reps. Simple.

P.S.. EAT.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by PulseGains View Post
    When I first started I didn't notice results until 3-4 months in. There's no secret to getting a bigger chest. It's not rocket science either. EAT OP EAT. Hit chest 2+ times a week if you feel like it's lagging. Switch up your workout. Shock the body. Hit your macros DAILY no matter what. And for future reference.. keep away from the roids if you're considering them. They're bad news.

Take a hypertrophy approach in your training. Light weight high reps. Simple.

P.S.. EAT.
    I already know roids are bad and the harms I simply dont want to get near them also I have been eating the samething everyday except for reset days which I dont have before and after workout snacks so I never really been tracking.