Gordontafara is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow What are some foods that increase testosterone?

I Promise to Live By These Testosterone-Friendly Habits!

So here's the deal, dear Testosterone. I recognize there are some things that affect my relationship with you beyond my control. I spoke with my doctor about some of them, like inherited diseases or problems with my testicles.

But I also know that I can do a lot of things to stay good with you, and keep that butt-ugly Mr. Low T at a reasonable distance. I promise to:

Exercise - I've heard this so many times it's not funny. But it's true - my levels go up when I hit free weights, and I stay in good shape too. Plus, I look hot, so women will dig me.

Cook with CERAMIC Non-Stick Cookware - Yes, I was surprised to learn those cheap teflon non-stick pans are high in endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) but I've learned my lesson. Pay a little more for ceramic cookware and we're on better terms.

Don't Eat From Cans - I promise to eat fresh food where possible and avoid eating out of those gender-bending chemical-heavy cans I used to eat with!

Keep My Smartphone Out of My Front Pocket - No more tucking my iPhone in my front pocket. In fact, I'll keep my laptop off my lap top as well!