Zirogg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need someone to help me.

Hello guys, i don't know who or if anyone will read this... I'm 17 and in a couple months ill be 18. I'm 6' or 6' 1". I weigh about 300 lbs.... I've always wanted to try and lose wight but all i did was find myself stuck in the situation that me losing 120 or just even 100 lbs would take forever... So I'm here for help, to see what kind of motivation or what do you guys recommend for a diet plan or a work out routine. I have a free gym not even 2 minutes away but all i do is make excuses not to go, just because i feel like i already messed up and theirs not coming back from it... All i need is some guidance. Thanks you for reading if you did.

AdamButler96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi pal, Ive just turned 20 so a similar age range... From what i've learnt through watching videos, reading blogs and magazines and we all lose weight at the gym, through weights and cardio but its not that that will make the biggest difference, Nutrition is... your day food intake... you need to become on a calorie deficit which means you need to burn off more calories that what your taking in...BUT its not only that, you need to not eat bad foods, i do... more than i should but keep it to a minimum... a cheat day once a week...

Im staring a plan called get swole tomorrow which is featured on this site its a bulking plan but i will help lose my weight by doing 20 mins of cardio each day... My meal plan lean meets, clean fats and quality carbs... with 7 meals a day but.. ill still be losing bodyweight because im working hard and my meals are quality foods...

Lean Chicken Breast with Brown rice... then veg on the odd occasion

Supplements are out there to help aid the process such as green tea but ive never used them so i cant give any knowledge weather they are the right thing for you...

Im spending £40 a week on my own food for me, as i still live at home...
    If you havent got the funds then come up with a job, like washing cars, saturday jobs etc...

Put your mind to it and you can achieve anything that you set out to do!

coke and hookers? IIFYM Verbalcody's Avatar
    Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verbalcody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was 260 when I started. Took me 4-5 months to drop a huge amount of weight. I was 27

When I was 20, I as well felt like there was no hope. All I can say now is I wish I did it when I was 20. Missed all by best boink years.
    He learned no lessons
    He acknowledged no mistakes

FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000) FairSquare is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can do it.... Just take off 1 lb at a time.

AndrewLynch001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do this. I might not be as experienced but just start by taking walks outside and keeping a food journal, and maybe moderate weight training. I started by doing this and lost about 25 pounds. Just keep at it and you'll do great.

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greetings man, i too was always looking for the end result. Which is too far away really. Focussing on that too much gave me the result of not even noticing progression in myself. (Which is the most beautiful thing there is) But the only thing i didn't do was make excuses not to go. Sure losing 1 lbs per week, it would take 120 weeks to lose 120 lbs. So what? 120 weeks ? That is two and a half years. What is two and a half years of a lifetime?!

Exactly, the road is a marathon, in these two and a half years you can add at least eight times that amount to your total life time. By losing weight and eating healthy. Sure when you first go to the gym, **** hits in the face. All these fit dudes doing all they can to improve themselves. And you might think that they are far more advanced than you in terms of fitness, and you might compare yourself to anyone. But this sport, the only, true, competition... is yourself!!!! And if i am honest, you would hinder yourself if you don't go to the gym.

Be true to yourself. If you want something. DO IT! WORK FOR IT, TRY IT!!! AND AFTER A YEAR... take a week off.
    Nothing is impossible.

First i was 240 lbs with 36% fat and 11 inch arms.
    Then after three months i was 171 lbs with 13% fat and 13 inch arms.
    Then after three years i was 240 lbs with 18% fat and 18.5 inch arms.
    Now i am finally 210 lbs with 13% fat and 16.5 inch arms!! (which was my goal)

There is no "One" routine, but consistency. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you, as long as you keep doing what your dream is, nothing can stop you.
    Last edited by Budaan; 10-18-2016 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Current status