Page 1 of 144 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz

Pokemon GO! has been released on the app store v2.

continue

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    feel like i should post this in here

i hope niantic reads this thread and realizes how much of a dumbfukc company they are if that gym update ever happens the game is completely ruined

i feel like it was brought up by some flaming SJW hillary supporter who feels like everyone deserves a trophy in life

game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    i hope niantic reads this thread and realizes how much of a dumbfukc company they are if that gym update ever happens the game is completely ruined

i feel like it was brought up by some flaming SJW hillary supporter who feels like everyone deserves a trophy in life
    They know, brah. Plenty of people complaining:

https://www.********.com/PokemonGO/p...type=3&theater

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on new thread.

Repping Mystic brahs

ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps4kundalinii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tried the game but it doesn't feel like a pokemon game to me
    it's just ingress with a pokemon skin

started playing some GBA pokemon game though, feels good

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this what the game has eventually boiled down to?

Being gang related?

Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    feel like i should post this in here

It's gonna be impossible to hold a gym if a bunch of low level players get the opportunity to throw their garbage in it. They are definitely going to do it though. Even worse, more and more chit like this is going to happen. In any game where people who have been playing for long periods of time become massively more powerful than when you are when you start out, the game puts in ways to make it easier for the new players so they don't just quit right away. Look at instant level 100 characters in wow.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength"- Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius

�Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.� � Mark Twain

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I legit only played this game for the first week it came out on uni campus, never touched it again because I now live in the middle of bum fuk nowhere. Did this game blow up?

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im tell you hoes, this game is practically still in alpha beta mode just released so we can fix all their problems. heck yea it needs alot of fixing.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

anonymous

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **Fap to my own reflection crew**
    **Heavenly blessed aesthetics crew**
    **Kisses the mirror every night before bed crew**
    **Spend more time looking at reflection than lifting while at the gym crew**
    **Would marry myself if i could clone myself crew**
    **Humble crew**

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get where they are coming from with the gym changes because anyone in the city that is not a level 20 or above really cant fight at all at gyms, and even myself at level 27 have a hard time staying in more than 2-3 gyms at once because a lot of level 8-10 gyms start at 2200 CP mons. But the method of implementing changes is horrendous. There are many other ways new players could interact with gyms which would not compromise the entirety of the game.

Allowing players to train their mons at gym for stardust would be a huge one, regardless of level. A certain amount per day capped based on level would allow everyone to fighbt at gyms for a reward and still let the dynamics of the game stay in place.

Hard to say what will exactly happen, and im not so against bringing 6 mons into gyms to fight. But they really fuarked up with the CP based on pokemon. Why would I use my top guys to gight for shyt prestige now, when I can use a 100 CP Magmar or Pinsir for the same bonus, same reward, and use regular potions?
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in.jpg
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand why they're devoting so much time to little updates that nobody really wants + things that should've been in the base game..

-Buddy system
    -reworking the capture location (aka wasting time cause it's worse)
    -gym update chit
    -medals having a meaning
    -busted ass "tracker" + killing all the fanmade legit trackers

How is it not obvious to them they should be putting more manpower on trading, 1v1s and changing gym mechanics (aka the battle system not this stupid chit we're getting).

Edit: btw what ever happened to those poke centre stops that I remember reading about? I think it was someone in the last thread that posted a link saying that Niantic was adding pokecentres soon
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    I don't understand why they're devoting so much time to little updates that nobody really wants + things that should've been in the base game..

-Buddy system
    -reworking the capture location (aka wasting time cause it's worse)
    -gym update chit
    -medals having a meaning
    -busted ass "tracker" + killing all the fanmade legit trackers

How is it not obvious to them they should be putting more manpower on trading, 1v1s and changing gym mechanics (aka the battle system not this stupid chit we're getting).

Edit: btw what ever happened to those poke centre stops that I remember reading about? I think it was someone in the last thread that posted a link saying that Niantic was adding pokecentres soon
    the only thing they care about is releasing the game in as many countries as possible and making it so "noobs" dont get scared off and are able to compete with legit players. they want as many possible cash sources as possible.

they shut the trackers down because they released the game in like 31 african countries or some ****, and they didn't want extra strain on the servers. Ex: People scanning areas with like 50 accounts. i imagine the game is now available everywhere(?), so one can only hope that when the third party developers figure out how to crack it, we got a longterm fix.

Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Serpentpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not going to be playing the game unless the maps/scanners come back, and I know most of the other people I talked to won't either. Not only are scanners gone, but fastpokemap.se as well which everyone pretty much used. This is going to make the game WAY less enjoyable, and ultimately have people playing less and spending less money. you can only wander around aimlessly catching pidgey and ratata for so long before you leave the game and move on to other activities.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Being serious here, but do many people even play this anymore? I used to go out to popular spots in my city to catch pokemon/hatch eggs but I haven't gone in at least 2 months now -- and I'd be willing to bet those same spots are no where near as populated as they used to be.
    www.smashstick.com

TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomAnderson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on v2!

So FPM should be back soon, mirin!

Had some Mew drama near my town yesterday/today, investigating
    52°N

● 140k reps reset to 0 crew ●

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    Being serious here, but do many people even play this anymore? I used to go out to popular spots in my city to catch pokemon/hatch eggs but I haven't gone in at least 2 months now -- and I'd be willing to bet those same spots are no where near as populated as they used to be.
    -walking gfs dog
    -the final hour I'm at work I don't actually have any work to do and I'm permitted to use my phone so I play POGO a bit
    -would use fastpokemap to drive after a few Pokemon

Now I'll only be "playing" when I walk gfs dog (aka just hatching eggs cause nothing spawns on the walks)
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on new thread. Not much time to play these days with school/work fulltime.

I miss the first few weeks of farming Pidgeys 16 hours a day
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juggernaut74ia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on P1

TFW you open Pokemon Go and see a Golem in your nearby list, but have no tracker to locate him. And he despawns before you can find him.

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow bros, the game is legit dying. Went to the most popular spot in my state yesterday afternoon, Before there would be atleast 100-200 people at any time until close, there was maybe 20 altogether and the weather was beautiful. A lot probably has to do with school being back, but still, there def is less enthusiasm. Wondering if it will make it through the winter in northern statres
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post
    Well it becomes boring after some time doing the same over and over again.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I barely play this anymore but in.
    LFC YNWA

***+***Breaking Bad is the GOAT tv show crew ***+***

Sixto Rodriguez

Not mine, but it just occurred to me that stuff like this will become useful when they bring out the new update that dumbs down the CP of the mons you are training against in your gym. He'll be able to beat 2200 CP (adjusted to 50 CP) Flareons in about 4 seconds. By screwing up again, Niantic is making a previous screw up relevant, lol
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

Not mine, but it just occurred to me that stuff like this will become useful when they bring out the new update that dumbs down the CP of the mons you are training against in your gym. He'll be able to beat 2200 CP (adjusted to 50 CP) Flareons in about 4 seconds. By screwing up again, Niantic is making a previous screw up relevant, lol

I have a 23 cp dragonaire. and tahts what i used to to beat 23-35ish CP magikarps when i do the bubble strat thing. dragon breathe is OP as fkc

Good point on the low CP dragonite. Makes me wish I kept all my low CP evolved mons. Amazing how niantic fuarked up the game with this update.

I think its gonna backfire badly, people just using side accounts to level gyhms up with shyt potions and then putting their 2500 snorlaxes in place. Basically, all gyms gonna be level 10 now
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on first page