PumpIsTheCure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't seem to get a pump

Hey guys/gals,

I've been back in the gym for approx a month now after a 6 month break due to a sprained AC joint and some wear in my rotator cuff. I'm not sure if my workouts aren't intense enough yet as I am easing myself back into a new routine. I've tried using purple K reps pre-workout on days I'm feeling a little sluggish and nitric oxide doesn't even to seem to help.. does this happen to anyone else? Will I ever feel the majestic pump again lol?! I don't feel like I've accomplished much when I leave the gym without feeling pumped up.. hellpppp!

NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you hydrated? Do you eat enough carbs? Are you doing high reps? (12-20 reps)

JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NYCLegend21 View Post
    Are you hydrated? Do you eat enough carbs? Are you doing high reps? (12-20 reps)
    Agree with the first two. But I can get a decent pump on anything as low as 6 reps.

PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000) PaulCamR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PumpIsTheCure View Post
    Hey guys/gals,

I've been back in the gym for approx a month now after a 6 month break due to a sprained AC joint and some wear in my rotator cuff. I'm not sure if my workouts aren't intense enough yet as I am easing myself back into a new routine. I've tried using purple K reps pre-workout on days I'm feeling a little sluggish and nitric oxide doesn't even to seem to help.. does this happen to anyone else? Will I ever feel the majestic pump again lol?! I don't feel like I've accomplished much when I leave the gym without feeling pumped up.. hellpppp!
    1. Proper diet. Carbs, fats, and proteins are all necessary. Fruits and vegetables.
    2. Get a 600+ calorie meal in at least 2-3 hours before your workout.
    3. Eat an apple 30 minutes before your workout.
    4. Hydrate before and during your workout.

If you want to induce a pump with extra supplements:

1. Pick up a product with 6 grams of citrulline malate, 500mg - 1000mg of agmatine sulfate, and 500mg - 2000mg of glycerol or hydromax. Take it right before you start to lift. This *WILL* work. Prejym has this dosage in it, white pipes has this, or you can buy all of these things individually in bulk yourself.

PumpIsTheCure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the fast responses! I noticed a difference today after taking everyone's advice into consideration. I tried to eat a little more than I usually do and I dropped my weight a bit so I was able to focus on squeezing the muscle. I think from being off so long I just lost that mind and muscle connection and obviously I'm not as strong as I used to be. I'll keep at it,take it slow and try not to re-injure myself. Real happy I felt somewhat of a pump today!!