Thread: Now's the time.

Chris975 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Now's the time.

Right I'm 22 years old, 6 ft 2 and i'm weak as f***

I must be like 12 stone

f*** this ****

tomorrow I am going to the gym, and I'm going to go again and again till I get the body i desire

I'll post a picture of my progress every week to show my progress, give me one year and i'm going to show my determination.

It's never to late to turn my life around

DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DoctorXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Chris975 View Post
    Right I'm 22 years old, 6 ft 2 and i'm weak as f***

I must be like 12 stone

f*** this ****

tomorrow I am going to the gym, and I'm going to go again and again till I get the body i desire

I'll post a picture of my progress every week to show my progress, give me one year and i'm going to show my determination.

It's never to late to turn my life around
    The term " It's never too late" is a myth....
    There does come a time when it's too late to do anything except rot away 6 feet under...
    You're only 22 so nows a good time but you have to be committed.

Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iowamade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EAT EAT EAT. Then when you begin to gain weight, start doing deadlifts, squats, bench press and overhead barbell press x2 a week. Stick to this and you will pack on mass. and EAT EAT EAT!
    Always be Gaining

K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure you stay on top of your nutrition!