nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nixzod1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Day 1! Doing this list!

Hey! Good day!
    Today i decided to get up off my @rse and live my life through fitness to enjoy and pro long my life so i can do more and be more.
    I hope to become an inspiration to many one day.
    With all that, here's what i decided and placed my mind into.

Diagnosis:
    I'm Nixzod I'm a Filipino. (Proud)
    210lbs maybe a little higher
    5'10ft
    About around 13 to 15% of body fat
    Smoker(yes) (not proud) (aiming to stop soon)
    Drinking(occasionally)
    I eat unhealthily
    (Junk food, fast food, you name it)
    Exercise: ( once a month )
    Walking: yeah here and there(errands)
    A total couch potato
    Netflix(uhuh)

Just realized.
    Okay. Enough. Changing my ways today.
    Here's my "to accomplish list"
    Stay away from 3in1 coffee
    Lessen smoking
    Lessen sugar intake
    Lessen carb intake
    Lessen fried food(junk food)
    Eat more fruits and veggies
    Drink more water 3.5 liters is the target
    (To avoid water retention and flush out bad elements in my body)
    Meditate

Exercises:
    (Strictly perfect form)
    Jump jacks 30 seconds
    High knees 30 seconds
    Squat jumps 30 seconds
    Mountain climbers 30 seconds
    20 sit ups
    20 push ups (on my knees if it becomes heavy)
    20 burpees
    50 punches each arm
    20 lunges each leg
    45 second plank

Then I'm going to do this for 2 sets because I'm considering myself as a beginner again. Yes "again" because I've been in and out of the gym. And i somehow do have the knowledge.

-nixzod

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's good that you are motivated but presumably you are here to learn the best ways of accomplishing your goals...?

Focus on controlling total calories, you don't have to exclude certain foods although some things will spark your appetite and not provide much nutrition - I'm not saying you shouldn't eat "healhy" food - you should. But the point is that weight loss is about calories in vs. calories out. Read the sticky threads in the Nutrition forum.

As an example of what I mean, carbs are not inherently unhealthy. Fruit and vegetables are examples of carb sources and they are some of the most nutritious foods you will find.

You don't need to overdo water consumption - just drink to thirst. But reducing processed foods and stopping smoking is a good idea. Coffee is fine BTW.

Can you get to a proper gym? If so, do a well known novice routine like Fierce 5. It's usually not the best idea to run your own routine initially because there are aspects of it that you won't have thought about like an experienced program designed will have done.