markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fierce 5 Intermediate/Advanced into 4 days

WARNING FOR THOSE THAT THINK THEY KNOW BETTER!!!!

So been running the intermediate for around 2 weeks, absolutely love it. Great progress.

For the record reps have not been upped yet, weight has by recommended amounts, all reps achieved (I imagine I underestimated strength too much)

For the record 2.0
    Shrugs on Leg Day as optional exercise were being replaced by face pulls as more of a correction exercise which I hadn’t been able to include in the upper

So it’s Monday, I’ve had the weekend off, felt pumped and ready to go, I thought I’d try adding in some extras from the intermediate advance program so todays workout looked like this:

Some exercises I have swapped because I have a home gym: alternatives I believe are listed as substitutes within the thread

Bench Press 3 x 6
    Pendlay Rows 3 x 6
    Incline Bench 3 x 8
    Pull Ups 3 x 8
    Lateral Raises 3 x 12
    Lying Tri Extensions/Reverse Flyes 3 x 12 (superset)

With the second later in the week:

Overhead Press 3 x 6
    T Bar Rows 3 x 6
    Decline DB Press 3 x 10
    Barbell Rows 3 x 10
    Supersets:
    Dips & Chins 3 x 10
    Curls & Reverse Flyes 3 x 10

I initially thought of adding volume because on paper the Lower A and Legs sessions looked very similar in volume and quality to the intermediate upper/lower so adding in some volume into the upper might not be an issue.

Even though a few exercises were missing a set of curls (bicep’s) through the rest of the week and some ab work which I felt was unnecessary with the volume of compound movements hitting them to a degree

THEY ARE WRITTEN AS THEY ARE FOR A REASON! EVEN THOUGH I HIT EVERY WEIGHT AND REP I HAD PREVIOUSLY AND EVEN MORE ON SOME! IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME PERSONALLY. I WAS TOTALLY SPENT TODAY BY THE TIME I GOT TO TRICEP ISOLATION AND REVERSE FLIES!

POINT BEING:

DONT THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE GUY WHO HAS SPENT TIME WRITING IT UP BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DO NOT THINK THE QUALITY WAS THERE AT THE END.

P.S. The other upper workout included even more work!!! And all I wanna do now is nap 😴😂

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean...
    Its great as a basic starting point.

But 2weeks will honestly tell you nothing about your progress on it..
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While not addressing the merits of your changes, I don't think anyone else should base their own volume capability or programming knowledge on your own.

markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    I mean...
    Its great as a basic starting point.

But 2weeks will honestly tell you nothing about your progress on it..
    Yes on the basis of that very true.

I have ran loads from novice to intermediate programs, it was in reference to this one, I found going balls to the balls to get say 3 x 6 on bench and not thinking of the rest of the workout that by the time I got to the end I was done for.

It was really more of a point about attempting to create your own plan and messing around with proven plans when your knowledge (including my own) probably isn’t better than someone else’s

More of an experience log for my self and others to see if they wanted

Apologies if it did not come across that way

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    While not addressing the merits of your changes, I don't think anyone else should base their own volume capability or programming knowledge on your own.
    Absolutely not! Totally agree! Without writing what I said in the previous post.

Nobody should ever take notice of what I am capable of, because everyone’s body is different and handles and will recover differently

More of experience shared

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by markcwalker88 View Post
    More of an experience log for my self and others to see if they wanted
    There's a subforum for that.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by markcwalker88 View Post
    Yes on the basis of that very true.

I have ran loads from novice to intermediate programs, it was in reference to this one, I
    May i ask why you ran many novice programs?
    6-12 weeks and you should never look back really.

Purely curious
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000) Lymnenews5e2q is a complete loser! (-2000)