Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    Broseidon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys one quick question
    T bar rows, cable rows or db rows

T bar rows cable rows - close grip or wide grip

Just curious or is it personal preference?

antonyjohne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coeur View Post
    Moar

Questions

Does the progression carry over from session 1 to session 2 on the U/L? For example, if I get all my bench press reps on Upper 1, do I increase the weight on Upper 2 or rep out the same weight on 2?
    Yes. You must increase the Weight on Upper 2.

antonyjohne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Broseidon91 View Post
    Hey guys one quick question
    T bar rows, cable rows or db rows

T bar rows cable rows - close grip or wide grip

Just curious or is it personal preference?
    Choosing between the 3 really depends on which back muscle you want to build. T bar and Cable mainly target the Mid Back while DB rows work your Lat.

Usually T Bar and Cable Rows are done with a close grip.

Revelator1118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read through a lot of this thread and haven’t found his asked yet. On the full body routine there are 3 training days. 1 and 3 are nearly identical. So I do workout 3 then take two days off then start with workout 1 again. Which is practically the same as workout 3. Am I reading this wrong? And if so is this not balanced with deadlift since squat would be twice a week and deadlift only once? Thanks for any info.

Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TonedJordan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would full body workout still be appropriate for me? Last workout I did 90kg Bench, 65kg row, 110kg squat and hit the reps required for all of them. I moved to this program after doing fierce 5, as I need a 3 day routine, ideally full body

2 days is enough recovery time to hit bench again even at 90kg? I can’t do 4 days a week otherwise I would move onto the upper/lower.
    Last edited by TonedJordan; 01-13-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

tap_the_neck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like an interesting program. I have a couple of questions re the 3-day routine:
    1. With the barbell rows, I have a proper beer gut, and so when doing the row with the barbell, there's very little distance between the starting position and the top of the row, as my stomach gets in the way of a complete movement. Based on that, should I still stick with barbell rows anyway, substitute the bar for two dumbbells until I shed the belly, or do another exercise?
    2. With weights programs I have done in the past (many years ago), I've found that my weak forearms limited my progress in some exercises. I had a free PT session when I joined my gym a couple of weeks ago, and it was suggested that if I run into any issues, I could either do farmer's walks to build my forearms up, or use wrist straps. What would you suggest?

mattnj39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will be starting the ULPPL program in two weeks, looks awesome and can't wait to start. Will keep track of my progress!