Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    OMG everything is just sooooo deadly! OMG let's vaccinate for everything because I am so damn scared of getting sick because I eat **** food and don't get any sunlight and I have no idea how to take charge of my own health. I need the government to shoot me up so I don't get sick. Waaaaaah! What a ****in pussy. Take care of your own damn health and learn something about how the immune system REALLY works. How the **** did humans even make it this long (over 200,000 years) without Pfizer and Merck!?! It's a ****in miracle! We are living longer due to vaccines! NO, MORON. THOSE ****ING DISEASES they have made vaccines for aren't even on the top of the list of what killed humans over the years. Try cancer, heart disease, influenza (not the fake flu they claim to prevent with their toxic flu vax that they admit doesn't even work), tuberculosis . Guess what?!? Measles and chicken pox aren't even on the list! Nor is Polio! Duuuuuhh!
    Polio was higher on the list. But do you know what made it not as common? Vaccines.

There is no vaccine for heart disease or cancer, unfortunately.

Not even touching the other points because they are really stupid.
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    you didnt answer my question.

you said it's not deadly.
    I called your retarded bull****, and now you backpedal your claim.

Please provide a citation showing that rotavirus is "not even deadly"

Of course all diseases are more prevalent in third world countries, but for your record, about 50 people per year in the US, die from rotavirus.
    It's not deadly because we develop an immunity to the disease after we get the disease. It's very easy to not die from Rotavirus by just following these protocols http://www.cdc.gov/rotavirus/about/treatment.html

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AdvancedDreamer View Post
    It's not deadly because we develop an immunity to the disease after we get the disease. It's very easy to not die from Rotavirus by just following these protocols http://www.cdc.gov/rotavirus/about/treatment.html
    Oh riiiiight.

So to protect against rotavirus, all a child needs to do is drink lots of water! Those silly doctors and researchers with MDs, PhDs... and those spending countless hours researching vaccinations. What would they know? All these kids needed was a little H2O.

Lmfao

Lol @ "we develop an immunity after being exposed to the disease". Do you even know the basics of immunology?

It's glaringly obvious that you don't. And you are not qualified to be discussing this topic with people that DO.

I like how you skipped this page - http://www.cdc.gov/rotavirus/about/prevention.html

Rotavirus spreads easily. Good hygiene like handwashing and cleanliness are important, but are not enough to control the spread of the disease.

Rotavirus vaccine is the best way to protect your child against rotavirus illness. Most children (about 9 out of 10) who get the vaccine will be protected from severe rotavirus illness. While about 7 out of 10 children will be protected from rotavirus illness. CDC recommends routine vaccination of infants with either of the two available vaccines:

RotaTeq® (RV5), which is given in 3 doses at ages 2 months, 4 months, and 6 months; or
    Rotarix® (RV1), which is given in 2 doses at ages 2 months and 4 months.
    Both rotavirus vaccines are given orally.
    Dat selective confirmation bias, ignorance, pseudo-science, logical fallacies, and complete bullchit in all your posts.

You just can't admit it can you?

Mods, please ban these anti-vaxxer spastics ITT.
    Last edited by Ashfrolicious; 10-03-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Positive Crew
    Misc Dental School crew
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~
    Seen the Eiffel Tower but haven't been to France Crew

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol you would think antivaxxers are those retarded fb moms and neckbeards then you come to misc and realize theres one out of every 3 posts ITT lmao strong retard presence
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000) AdvancedDreamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not against vaccines. I'm just saying that the Rotavirus claims on the TV special were propaganda. Also what you posted doesn't state that rotavirus is at all deadly. Annoying, yes. Deadly? No.

Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ashfrolicious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not against vaccines. I'm just saying that the Rotavirus claims on the TV special were propaganda. Also what you posted doesn't state that rotavirus is at all deadly. Annoying, yes. Deadly? No.
    Lol @ classifying a disease as "annoying"

You know how I know you're a special kind of retard, with zero scientific or medical qualifications to even be speaking about this?

Dumb fuks never learn. Something I've always found interesting - why very stupid people tend also to be loud? I suspect the Dunning-Kruger Effect is at play here with you.

In 2013, rotavirus caused 37 percent of deaths of children from diarrhoea and 215,000 deaths worldwide, and almost two million more become severely ill
    Source:

Simpson E, Wittet S, Bonilla J, Gamazina K, Cooley L, Winkler JL (2007). "Use of formative research in developing a knowledge translation approach to rotavirus vaccine introduction in developing countries". BMC Public Health. 7: 281.

Deadly, without medical intervention.

Lmao @ your backflipping "I'm not against vaccines". Your previous posts completely contradict that. Not to mention, you don't even know the immunological process of how vaccines work. Lmao

Let me guess your next STUPID post.... you're going to refute official statistics by health organisations around the world?

Once again - walk off a nice tall cliff. Some idiots are useful - you clearly aren't.

Lol @ your lame neg "clean your hands after you're done fisting your bf". You suure showed me.
    Last edited by Ashfrolicious; 10-03-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Positive Crew
    Misc Dental School crew
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

"Your thoughts become your beliefs. Your beliefs become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadNight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People should get vaccinations.

They work and it's not that difficult to get them.

It really makes no sense to avoid them.

Again, I don't give 2 chits about deaths from Rotavirus in 3rd world countries. Clearly the numbers will be skewed worldwide. How about in the US? Oh would you look at that, just 1 in 200,000 people die from Rotavirus. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/sur...rotavirus.html

AGAIN, make sure you wash your hands after fisting your boyfriend.

Again, I don't give 2 chits about deaths from Rotavirus in 3rd world countries. Clearly the numbers will be skewed worldwide. How about in the US? Oh would you look at that, just 1 in 200,000 people die from Rotavirus. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/sur...rotavirus.html

Lol... another logical fallacy. Says rotavirus isn't deadly.... i provide statistics to the contrary, and the retard says "I don't care about 3rd world countries". The world doesn't solely consist of USA, dumbass.

Also, what were the statistics behind the 1 in 200,000 dying in the US? Let me guess - most of the other kids were vaccinated?

PROVIDE ME AN ARTICLE, SHOWING NON-VACCINATED KIDS HAVING STATS OF ONLY 1/200,000 DYING FROM ROTAVIRUS

Once again.

In 2013, rotavirus caused 37 percent of deaths of children from diarrhoea and 215,000 deaths worldwide, and almost two million more become severely ill
    Source:

Simpson E, Wittet S, Bonilla J, Gamazina K, Cooley L, Winkler JL (2007). "Use of formative research in developing a knowledge translation approach to rotavirus vaccine introduction in developing countries". BMC Public Health. 7: 281.

You are not just a moron. You are intellectually lazy. Lol @ dumping an article on here without critically appraising the information within it, and cherry-picking one statistic from it, without even knowing the details of the sample in the study.

Personal ad hominem attacks... Lmao. The sign of a fool who has no other way to turn in a debate where he is getting a new a$$hole ripped open.

FYI - the HBB I'm regularly plowing now would disagree
    Last edited by Ashfrolicious; 10-03-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Positive Crew
    Misc Dental School crew
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

I agree. Water is a natural treatment that would help alleviate diarrhoea but too bad most of the world doesn't have access to clean drinking water. Zero medical treatment is required if people weren't forced to drink contaminated water. Rotavirus isn't deadly though. Poverty is deadly.

I agree. Water is a natural treatment that would help alleviate diarrhoea but too bad most of the world doesn't have access to clean drinking water. Zero medical treatment is required if people weren't forced to drink contaminated water. Rotavirus isn't deadly though. Poverty is deadly.
    Hey fukwit, rotavirus has been clearly shown to KILL children.

You are beyond help if you can't accept basic medical FACT. Stop trying to be "cool" and get the "last word in". You have failed again and again to present a logical, coherent argument, with sound sources and statistics.

Lol @ "rotavirus isn't deadly". I'm guessing "cancer isn't deadly" or "anaphylaxis isn't deadly" either? It's just "poverty". Lmao

What is your highest educational achievement? Primary school?

That very website you are CHERRY PICKING information from while IGNORING other glaring facts in your face, also says this -

Rotavirus is a virus that causes severe diarrhea and vomiting. It affects mostly babies and young children. Diarrhea and vomiting can lead to serious dehydration (loss of body fluid). If dehydration is not treated, it can be deadly.
    http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/...rotavirus.html

It seems you need someone to check up on your own sources, as you have been too lazy to bother reading it in detail.

Once again, AdvancedRetard -

PROVIDE ME AN ARTICLE, SHOWING NON-VACCINATED KIDS HAVING STATS OF ONLY 1/200,000 DYING FROM ROTAVIRUS

The onus is on YOU to bring this evidence.
    Last edited by Ashfrolicious; 10-03-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    Positive Crew
    Misc Dental School crew
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gt3x24x7 View Post
    If people want to get vaccines and such for themselves, good for them srs

If one's will is strong and mental health is in good standing, then you will rarely get sick srs
    Good luck with that
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would any Mom be against vacations?
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) endabran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    The fever that alot of these newer lumped together shots can produce has a good chance of getting bad enough to cause brain damage.personally think the autism thing is non sense,but the fever part most def is not.Someone posted a video awhile backnof a older black guy holding his brain dead kid after a mmr shot i think its called totally changed my perspective.

TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCore84 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Because they're ignorant and uneducated.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't had a shot in like 15 years. Only in Murica

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heard a pair of cretins in the doctors a couple of weeks back saying they weren't getting the flu jab because it gives you the flu. They know of people who got colds after getting it. Just shook my head. Not that they were even likely to be offered it anyway being in their 20's or 30's.
    High Fodmap Hater.

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Way to sound like a dumbfuk, Rotavirus is extremely deadly in children.
    Misc med crew~~

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    I haven't had a shot in like 15 years. Only in Murica
    If you don't get your kids vaccinated you're an irresponsible idiot
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

Originally Posted by Ashfrolicious View Post
    Lol... another logical fallacy. Says rotavirus isn't deadly.... i provide statistics to the contrary, and the retard says "I don't care about 3rd world countries". The world doesn't solely consist of USA, dumbass.

Also, what were the statistics behind the 1 in 200,000 dying in the US? Let me guess - most of the other kids were vaccinated?

Once again.

Source:

You are not just a moron. You are intellectually lazy. Lol @ dumping an article on here without critically appraising the information within it, and cherry-picking one statistic from it, without even knowing the details of the sample in the study.

Personal ad hominem attacks... Lmao. The sign of a fool who has no other way to turn in a debate where he is getting a new a$$hole ripped open.

FYI - the HBB I'm regularly plowing now would disagree
    It is only logical to ignore 1st world countries since access to health care in these nations are a right. The issue in including 3rd world countries is that health care in those nations are a privilege.

I suggest you look at this chart and notice how death isn't a disease complication of Rotavirus: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/...sch-0-6yrs.pdf

Can you die from Rotavirus? No, you can't BUT you can die from the symptoms of Rotavirus which are not in anyway related to the disease. Dehydration and diarrhea aren't exclusive to Rotavirus.

Again, I am not against vaccinations. I am just merely expressing my thoughts on that special. It was propaganda. Just like the flu. Haven't gotten a flu shot in over 1.5 decades and I haven't suffered from the Flu. There are preventative measures such as not being a dirty unhygienic individual like yourself. There are excuses for people in poor nations but an educated individual like yourself should be well kept.

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    honestly I don't agree with anti-vaccers but I certainly understand the hesitation.

It's hard to believe the government isn't brainwashing us. It's only once you start disconnecting yourself do you start realizing this.

E.g., in the summer, through circumtanse more than preference I stopped eating fast food completely, stopped listening to music, cold shower, no pron, no coffee and I definitely felt pretty good in life.

Then when I first started listening to the radio everyday to work after it got fixed I felt pretty chitty for a while. Then when I went on a fast food binge for a week I felt pretty bad and even more depressed.

I'm really confident that the bigger fellas do brainwash us with chit we don't know of and we choose to deny it. There has to be something.

At the same time, I think you have to analyze the pros and cons. Putting your health on the line, or getting a bit more brainwashed into the system. Not the hardest call.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG everything is just sooooo deadly! OMG let's vaccinate for everything because I am so damn scared of getting sick because I eat **** food and don't get any sunlight and I have no idea how to take charge of my own health. I need the government to shoot me up so I don't get sick. Waaaaaah! What a ****in pussy. Take care of your own damn health and learn something about how the immune system REALLY works. [1] How the **** did humans even make it this long (over 200,000 years) without Pfizer and Merck!?! It's a ****in miracle! We are living longer due to vaccines! NO, MORON. [2]THOSE ****ING DISEASES they have made vaccines for aren't even on the top of the list of what killed humans over the years. Try cancer, heart disease, influenza (not the fake flu they claim to prevent with their toxic flu vax that they admit doesn't even work [3]), tuberculosis . Guess what?!? Measles and chicken pox aren't even on the list! Nor is Polio! Duuuuuhh!
    sigh... I'll bite, sorry guys for feeding a retarded troll

1) Average life expectancy back then v.s. now. One is greater than the other.
    2) That doesn't mean that we should stop look for ways to promote well-being and disease prevention. You're saying that since heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the US, let's just ignore other health-promotion approaches if they are not heart-related. That is very close to the most retarded thing i've heard in my life
    3) This point has probably be beaten to death like most miscers' dinks (NO HOMO), but they make flu vaccine in advance by predicting what strains will be most prevalent, and using those strains in the vaccine. Influenza, like different viral infections, an be caused by, *GASP*, different strains of virus, hence why *GASP*, flu vaccine may not work. At the least, your symptoms will not be as severe as without the vaccine.
    Signature

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So by using your own logic. Only 3 out of 1 million people get sever adverse reactions to vaccines. So since 3/1 million is less than 1/200k, then your logic says you should get vaccinated.

Thank you, have a nice day.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by endabran View Post
    The fever that alot of these newer lumped together shots can produce has a good chance of getting bad enough to cause brain damage.personally think the autism thing is non sense,but the fever part most def is not.Someone posted a video awhile backnof a older black guy holding his brain dead kid after a mmr shot i think its called totally changed my perspective.
    What? no!

please show me your citation for this claim
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

Originally Posted by LIFTplusHOCKEY View Post
    honestly I don't agree with anti-vaccers but I certainly understand the hesitation.

It's hard to believe the government isn't brainwashing us. It's only once you start disconnecting yourself do you start realizing this.

E.g., in the summer, through circumtanse more than preference I stopped eating fast food completely, stopped listening to music, cold shower, no pron, no coffee and I definitely felt pretty good in life.

Then when I first started listening to the radio everyday to work after it got fixed I felt pretty chitty for a while. Then when I went on a fast food binge for a week I felt pretty bad and even more depressed.

I'm really confident that the bigger fellas do brainwash us with chit we don't know of and we choose to deny it. There has to be something.

At the same time, I think you have to analyze the pros and cons. Putting your health on the line, or getting a bit more brainwashed into the system. Not the hardest call.

This is complete gibberish and anecdotal at best. Until you can supply concrete facts and unbiased empirical evidence to back up your claims, please stay out of this thread.

The fact that you feel depressed after eating fast food is no way even closely related to being in the same realm as the government trying to brainwash us.
    Negs to anyone that:

It is only logical to ignore 1st world countries since access to health care in these nations are a right. The issue in including 3rd world countries is that health care in those nations are a privilege.

I suggest you look at this chart and notice how death isn't a disease complication of Rotavirus: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/...sch-0-6yrs.pdf

Can you die from Rotavirus? No, you can't BUT you can die from the symptoms of Rotavirus which are not in anyway related to the disease. Dehydration and diarrhea aren't exclusive to Rotavirus.

Again, I am not against vaccinations. I am just merely expressing my thoughts on that special. It was propaganda. Just like the flu. Haven't gotten a flu shot in over 1.5 decades and I haven't suffered from the Flu. There are preventative measures such as not being a dirty unhygienic individual like yourself. There are excuses for people in poor nations but an educated individual like yourself should be well kept.
    Just because you haven't gotten the doesn't mean the flu isn't dangerous. Thousands of people do actually die from the flu each year. This is a fact, and it cannot be argued with.

Absolutely there are steps you can take to help prevent getting the flu, but nothing is a guarantee. For a healthy individual like yourself, there is pretty much no downside to getting the flu shot each year...along with all your other vaccines/boosters.
    Negs to anyone that:

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by immune18 View Post
    There's some vaccines you should have, but the MMR can't be taken all in one or you risk ****ing your child's immune system up for lifegiving them autism. This is a real thing by the way before any know it all's chime in.

Negged for being an idiot.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread confirms that it is the anti-vaxxer that has the autism.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are a perfect example of our current brain damaged, over vaccinated population. You are a perfect example of what neurotoxins can do to the brain to turn one into a zombie who can only regurgitate and not able to think critically or learn in any meaningful way. I could post hundreds of vaccine injured pictures if I wanted to - they are easy to find. Wtf does that prove to anyone who is unwilling to learn anything? You have no idea of the history of the diseases you mention - just propaganda. Good luck.

And I have plenty of people who agree who are just too afraid of getting negged to post on this thread.
    This guy has to be a baiting troll?

I refuse to believe somebody can be this ignorant.

But then again, there are some pretty silly alternative movements that have found serious traction and support.

Originally Posted by cmc0108 View Post
    So by using your own logic. Only 3 out of 1 million people get sever adverse reactions to vaccines. So since 3/1 million is less than 1/200k, then your logic says you should get vaccinated.

Thank you, have a nice day.
    Lol

AdvancedRetard, time to stop posting.

Originally Posted by LIFTplusHOCKEY View Post

Positive Crew
    Misc Dental School crew
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~