Plop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would you consider bench press and chest press the same workout ?

Also, i don't understand the list of offical excersises for gaining mass muscle.

I etheir don't understand the excersise or i know them under a diffrent name.

What the hell is a milatary press and why the hell isn't a chin dips not included in there, they are great !

and what is lateral raises ? Is that the same as lat pull down and close grip lats ?

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    firstly, no i wouldn't.

and this might help you:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few exercises can go by different names so I know it can get confusing. Like I always called skull crushers tricep extensions.

Anyhow, military presses are overhead shoulder presses. Usually done with a bar but can be done with DB's.

Lateral raises are usually done with DB's being held at your side and you raise your arms out so it works the outside of your shoulder.

This link may help also. It's pretty good.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    bump to both above...

gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no, machine lifts are much more different than free weight lifts