FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Keto, P.H.A.T and the occasional supps Log

Intro:
    Not sure where to post this, but I figured since what I want to focus more on is diet, this might be it. And I didn't feel like posting in the Losing Fat log. So here goes. Wanted to create a log where I can update daily/weekly and keep myself accountable.

About me:

I am a very active person, with a day desk job unfortunately. But I love to go to the gym/park/rink and do any challenging physical activity.
    What sucks: even though I am very active, my diet sometimes suck. It's not that bad, but I think junk food wins me over more often these days (think this is because for a year long I went on restricting myself and gave myself eating disorders). Anyway, so I have been fixing my nutrition the last 2 months and it's looking better, making better choices, only carbs I occasionally consume is that of fruit, maybe a slice of bread in the past month, no sugary stuff except for ice-cream every other week. And yeah. That's that.

Info on what I am going to do:

1. I'm already eating food according to KETO standards, that is mainly fat (70%) and protein(30%), for about 75% of the time. But, I want to cut all carbs and really go full Ketogenic.
    Also, I do not want to start counting macro's again and measuring food and that stuff - that's what led me to an eating problem in the first place. I'm just eating my portions and until I feel full.
    2. The P.H.A.T. that's in the heading. This is the type of training I'm planning to start in about 2 weeks time.
    the schedule or split:

Monday: Upper body Power
    Tuesday: Back and Shoulders HT
    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio & Lower body HT
    Thursday: Chest and Arms HT
    Friday: Crossfit style training(Endurance and cardio)
    Saturday: Fun day (which usually means heavy lifting mixed with running for me )

So that's the program. No leg day per say, because I already have big enough quads and don't want any further development on the lower body.

3. The occasional supps: may consist of protein shakes (although I want to see if it's possible to get nutrition from real food, as PS spikes insulin) and I may be using clen to enhance fat burning.

Goals?
    1. Working hard on being the fittest I can be.
    2. Keeping diet in check with going Keto.

FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay this thing was suppose to start today.
    However,

1. I torn my knee ligaments and probably wont be able to do cardio for at least a month.

2. I did not start with Keto today as Im out of eggs, only have meat to eat, and couldnt get time breakfast today. So I ate 3 wheetbixes just to get something in my stomach.

3. Started with the clen today. I am jittery as hell.

I'm trying to go to gym, if the physio lets me, and start my p.h.a.t training today. And do what I can/will be able to do with no lower body input.
    This sucks, is all I can say. I had a plan, and life happened.