Closed Thread
Page 245 of 314 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,350 of 9407
    AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Swagggy. She responded immediately after I replied. How bad do you think she wants me. Updated my profile pic as well to a half marathon money shot. Well worth 30 bucks. How many matches do you guys get when you boost I do not have unlimited I get 5-10.
    Alcohol Free |OG Join Date Crew Thread Creator|Misc Cologne Crew|

Product Reviews-See Store Reviews of Reviewed Supplements.

AnimalStrength Equips with True Grits Complete Stack PRE-POST-PROTEIN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167989823&p=1372931623#post1372931623

AnimalStrength becomes a wrecking ball in the Gym with MusclePharm WRECKAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166733381&p=1346599091#post1346599091

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @spade

I want every detail of the 3some
    6'3" crew checking in

Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Jajaja

Brah are you in San Diego? Swear to god I matched with that bish too. Sent a similar line.
    God bless you mami

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AnimalStrength View Post
    [IM G]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/raqibg89nimalstrength/55959441-7180-4FFD-BAF9-ECDBCB794BCC_zpskn9zsneo.png[/IM G]

Swagggy. She responded immediately after I replied. How bad do you think she wants me. Updated my profile pic as well to a half marathon money shot. Well worth 30 bucks. How many matches do you guys get when you boost I do not have unlimited I get 5-10.
    sooooooooo bad - she opened to you and is replying quick brah - you could slay within the hour srs haha

on plus i swipe for about 10 mins - leave it 5 - swipe 10 more - leave 5 more - end boost wait half hour - swipe some more

usually get about 3-15 in that time frame - with a further 4 or 5 trickling in over the next few days
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)

a couple months shy of her 19th birthday

for the first time, i went to get all of my blood levels checked last month, which also included a thorough testing covering all of the big hitters, including - chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, hep, hiv. everything came back negative this week. cheers.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay this post is more for the shorter / more average brahs like myself who are mostly getting ignored on Tinder. It's true this is a Tinder thread, but all I ever see on this thread is 6'1+ chads posting how easy it is to bang sloots / we've never had it so easy / literally have to try not to get laid etc / trying to give advice to short brahs just lol at that since they have no idea what that's like / but all this is BS for the average 5'9 natty guy like myself who simply struggles to get any matches at all on Tinder.

So like I said, if you are similar to me and really struggling in your Tinder markets probably due to your physical characteristics (i.e. not tall enough / not Chad enough because let's face it that's the only criteria Tinder chicks use / will ever use, especially height), then really your only hope is to approach in real life.

I would like to make this statement with some caution, since a lot of people just throw themselves at the deep end with all this PUA stuff, and they are missing the most important aspect which is to approach EVERY day if possible, don't worry about the theory too much, just approach every day. Don't wait until the weekend, try and talk to a different girl every day, even if it's just situational openers.

And don't read too much game, literally approach in town during the day / wherever you are / shopping centre etc (wear a shirt and unbutton top 2 buttons and show some flesh serious it makes a difference) and look for some signals like girl keeps looking your way etc. Casually walk nearer towards her and if she's giving you good eye contact, ask some random stuff like directions to a place / do you know if there is a good museum / shop / bars around?

The trick is to keep talking. Some women who are more interested in you will give more in their interaction (they try to be super helpful, go out of their way to help you, and other women will be a lot more indifferent). As you approach more you will get a feel for these things. Try to escalate to a number close with the ones that seem to be putting in a lot of effort in conversations with you, say like do you know any good bars around here etc, but obviously this would be after you had been talking or like 5-10 minutes with them. Ask for a kik / number or something and say keep in touch and you'll text them later to set something up.

Anyway any chads who are way above this skill level feel free to ignore this, sorry but not all of us mortals posses 6'1 / 6'2 genetics of peace and are riding on that completely. Some of us actually need to put in some effort, not trying to make this post hateful, but really after 200+ of pages in this thread, it's always 6'1+ chads that are slaying, never really read any good stories by shorter dudes (so it's basically just height advantage lol @ them trying to show us their 'superior text game' when a shorter non-chad guy sends the same lines, no contact). So this post is more for them, the ones like me that are struggling a bit.

In before replies to this about how you have a friend who is 5'1 and slays like a mofo off Tinder, good luck to him, he is very much the exception rather than the rule.

tl dr cliffs: if you're 5'9 or less in height and not built like a tank, cold approach in real life, approach 1 woman every day minimum with directional questions / do you know this area / make up some stuff like you're new to the area / say anything situational to get them talking and to keep them talking etc. Try and stay in the conversation as long as you can, and just keep talking to them. Keep doing this and over time (weeks / months) you will get better at approaching, and then eventually make progress by asking number, setting up a date for drinks, meeting them at a bar / escalate physically etc.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 02-22-2017 at 07:47 AM.

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    babble

tl dr cliffs: if you're 5'9 or less in height and not built like a tank, cold approach in real life, approach 1 woman every day minimum with directional questions / do you know this area / make up some stuff like you're new to the area / say anything situational to get them talking and to keep them talking etc. Try and stay in the conversation as long as you can, and just keep talking to them. Keep doing this and over time (weeks / months) you will get better at approaching, and then eventually make progress by asking number, setting up a date for drinks, meeting them at a bar / escalate physically etc.
    sort of agree - sort of dont

im under 5'9 - did above average - not built like a tank.... - if your pics dont display your manlet-ism then youre good to game tf out of her until she doesnt care (as much) about height - yes it does happen....

but i also agree that sloots gonna sloot - so cold approaching is a good idea - just make sure youre wearing a pair of timberland's or something so you appear 3 inches taller, and youre approaching girls shorter than you

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    sort of agree - sort of dont

im under 5'9 - did above average - not built like a tank.... - if your pics dont display your manlet-ism then youre good to game tf out of her until she doesnt care (as much) about height - yes it does happen....

but i also agree that sloots gonna sloot - so cold approaching is a good idea - just make sure youre wearing a pair of timberland's or something so you appear 3 inches taller, and youre approaching girls shorter than you
    Lmao have been approaching already for a couple of weeks now in Central London near Trafalgar square, apparently my 5'9 height is absolutely no problem in real life, had plenty of women ogling me around that area (top 2 shirt buttons undone showing flesh etc) and was talking to this 6/10 Colombian chick yesterday for like 20 mins who turned out to be married (told me after like 20 mins of talking to her when I asked for her kik lol).

So height in real life is no problem as long as you approach, Tinder really skews with stuff, only 6'1+ chads get action on Tinder, in real life, you can be a lot more average like myself and still get good results.

Lmao have been approaching already for a couple of weeks now in Central London near Trafalgar square, apparently my 5'9 height is absolutely no problem in real life, got plenty of women oogling me (top 2 shirt buttons undone showing flesh etc) and was talking to this 6/10 Colombian chick for like 20 mins who turned out to be married (told me after like 20 mins of talking to her lol).

So height in real life is no problem as long as you approach, Tinder really skews with stuff, only 6'1+ chads get action on Tinder, in real life, you can be a lot more average like myself and still get good results.
    did she have a ring on? if so - ur own fault - if not....got some bad news boyo....

'only chads get action on tinder' - i would disagree - they get more YES, but guys 5/10-7/1- can still clean up good with the right attitude/look/profile/text skills

also - do you think chads do terrible in the real world?? if you cold approach as a chad, just like on tinder- chad wins....

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

did she have a ring on? if so - ur own fault - if not....got some bad news boyo....

'only chads get action on tinder' - i would disagree - they get more YES, but guys 5/10-7/1- can still clean up good with the right attitude/look/profile/text skills

also - do you think chads do terrible in the real world?? if you cold approach as a chad, just like on tinder- chad wins....
    Bro you didn't read my thread above properly, I never denied that, ofc 6'1+ chad with superior genetics in real life or Tinder will win, it's Darwin's Law of Evolution. I just said that if you're shorter, non-chaddish, you should cold approach in real life since it will go much easier for you and have much better success than the 1000 swipes and no matches that regular shorter non chad guys experience on Tinder.

You're more of an exception since you must have really good pics on Tinder (and can see you have a bit of muscle on you as well, not sure if natty or not but anyway) and also from your mannerisms you're quite aggressive / cocky / arrogant (not having a dig just saying).

Bro you didn't read my thread above properly, I never denied that, ofc 6'1+ chad with superior genetics in real life or Tinder will win, it's Darwin's Law of Evolution. I just said that if you're shorter, non-chaddish, you should cold approach in real life since it will go much easier for you and have much better success than the 1000 swipes and no matches that regular shorter non chad guys experience on Tinder.

You're more of an exception since you must have really good pics on Tinder (and can see you have a bit of muscle on you as well, not sure if natty or not but anyway) and also from your mannerisms you're quite aggressive / cocky / arrogant (not having a dig just saying).
    lol wat - im twink body status hahahaha 161lbs powerlifter hahahahaha - legit DYEL unless topless

thanks though

you can be a manlet chad though........if your pics dont give away your height - there no way of a sloot knowing if youre 4ft or 7ft if your face is 10/10........ie you'll still get bare smashes....

yeah im a bit of a kunt - its fun though - works for me - gets laughs - or gets to the point - both of which sloots like

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

lol wat - im twink body status hahahaha 161lbs powerlifter hahahahaha - legit DYEL unless topless

thanks though

you can be a manlet chad though........if your pics dont give away your height - there no way of a sloot knowing if youre 4ft or 7ft if your face is 10/10........ie you'll still get bare smashes....

yeah im a bit of a kunt - its fun though - works for me - gets laughs - or gets to the point - both of which sloots like
    Let's agree to disagree here boyo, you do what works for you, and I do what works for me.

But just out of interest, hands up who here in the thread is average genetics / non-chad face / natty / and less than 5'9 and gets laid regularly in real life or Tinder.

I am curious if more than a handful of people will put their hands up.

Let's agree to disagree here boyo, you do what works for you, and I do what works for me.

But just out of interest, hands up who here in the thread is average genetics / non-chad face / natty / and less than 5'9 and gets laid regularly in real life or Tinder.

im not disagreeing - yes guys should cold approach

im just saying similar rules apply - as soon as theres a chad involved - RIP haha

also - chances are...the sloot you cold approach is on tinder... therefore chads likely already up in there

my hand is up btw also!

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

im not disagreeing - yes guys should cold approach

im just saying similar rules apply - as soon as theres a chad involved - RIP haha

also - chances are...the sloot you cold approach is on tinder... therefore chads likely already up in there

my hand is up btw also!
    Let's see who else.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Upgrayyedd View Post
    Brah are you in San Diego? Swear to god I matched with that bish too. Sent a similar line.
    Just left a few days ago but she does look like a Chula Vista chick

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post

for the first time, i went to get all of my blood levels checked last month, which also included a thorough testing covering all of the big hitters, including - chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, hep, hiv. everything came back negative this week. cheers.
    Damn brah it takes balls to Ninja pic their crib, nice job.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[img]https://s2.postimg.org/wz97q8vah/Full_Size_Render.jpg[/i

oh my lawld.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hand up. 5.8.5", bald, average face, natty (but good physique). 19 slays last year, 16 from Tinder/Bumble.

It's getting harder though. I'm having much less luck on Tinder than I did last year, and Bumble is almost completely dead for me.

I cold approach as well (about 60 approaches last year), but with less luck. Only 2 girls ended up working out. Once became an FB and was hottest girl I've ever been with.

The problem with cold approaching is that it takes a lot of time investment. I might start doing it once a month for a 3-4 hour session just to farm some numbers if I have to head into the city
    Tinder Science Crew

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn brah it takes balls to Ninja pic their crib, nice job.
    that's my room/crib i grew up in - visiting the parents outside the city this week. still, she almost did catch me and i could feel the suspicion/tension of her looking where i'd gone, as i had told her to rub herself and i'd be right back, while trying to get a non blurry ninja. been caught once ninjaing and i just told her that i wanted to have evidence cause it looked like i had done a good job of wearing her out, which she replied 'o, ok'.

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's my room/crib i grew up in - visiting the parents outside the city this week. still, she almost did catch me and i could feel the suspicion/tension of her looking where i'd gone, as i had told her to rub herself and i'd be right back, while trying to get a non blurry ninja. been caught once ninjaing and i just told her that i wanted to have evidence cause it looked like i had done a good job of wearing her out, which she replied 'o, ok'.
    Lift your success doesn't make any sense, the only scenario that makes sense is that you're an above average looking guy but sleeping with girls that are below you in looks (4-5/10), that 70 in a year is fuking impossible otherwise

Can you confirm?
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    Lift your success doesn't make any sense, the only scenario that makes sense is that you're an above average looking guy but sleeping with girls that are below you in looks (4-5/10), that 70 in a year is fuking impossible otherwise

Can you confirm?
    This is correct...

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

6'0 non-chad face and natty (natty doesn't matter tho imo a ton of chicks don't like the roided look)

anyway, I get a couple matches every time I boost, but getting a 7/10+ is almost impossible. I don't find it worth the effort to bang 6's and below, which is part of my problem of course. I will say that my pictures are just average. If I had some HQ pics that showed off my physique, I'd probably do much better. It's essential to have HQ pics. Check out this article. I think it's the best one out there for Tinder success.

http://www.tinderseduction.com/best-...ofile-matches/

Scroll through and look at the kinds of pics the top tier girls are looking for. Yes, a lot of them look like models, but some of them are just above average guys with really good pics.

Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post

Can you confirm?
    time and time again, in the past, i've said that with quantity comes a decrease in quality. lately, i do like to think that i've been getting better ones on average than i have in the past too though as well (more consistent 5.5/6 with less below 5). 4-6/10 is the scale i bone, with the odd 6.5. i could also go out and meet 7's, but i don't cause i just want them coming over instead and don't like the amount of prospects they have and chances at seeing them again if i'm not able to pull that night. getting 6 so far in 2017 isn't a crazy number btw. that's like 1 a week, if that. overall i'd say that the year has been slow, and i get the vibe more and more girls are desperate for bf's instead of a good one night dicking.

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea from the images they don't look amazing...but man you don't spend much $$$ and get in so good for you.

Spade seems to put more time/money/energy and gets girls who are a notch above from the pics.
    6'3" crew checking in

Originally Posted by ND32 View Post
    Yea from the images they don't look amazing...but man you don't spend much $$$ and get in so good for you.

Spade seems to put more time/money/energy and gets girls who are a notch above from the pics.
    yep, exactly, so i can't complain. they drive/uber over and i end up spending like 4 bucks on drinks/wine (sometimes they bring stuff and i even end up finishing it with the next girl), and more often than not we don't even open anything as i just make a move instead. little effort too ie. no long, drawn out convos and just get them on the phone instead. comes down to me having more fun doing that than using my hand. i would not do it if i had to put in a bunch of effort, cause sex really isn't worth having to go through a bunch of hoops to attain, at the end of the day.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tfw love at first swipe

Is this a chit test... wat do?
    Last edited by American Psycho; 02-22-2017 at 03:23 PM.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tfw love at first swipe

Is this a chit test... wat do?
    just say lets meet nobody knows what tomorrow brings.

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    just say lets meet nobody knows what tomorrow brings.
    Thanks brah I'd have gone with it had she not cut me a break:

Just feed her a line so she feels special lol

So lie to her and tell her what she needs to hear brah
    6'3" crew checking in

tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50) tf2legend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    Californian girls are crazy for Australian guys. You will clean up.
    ****ing Australians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_1hVYGaJw&t=107s

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just remade tinder with REALISTIC pics that show how I actually look.

Now my matches look like this:

Feel sick tbh

its over

Closed Thread
Page 245 of 314 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast