Closed Thread
Page 249 of 314 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 9407
    ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol spade I been skimmin the thread and kinda had a clue of what u were doing cuz I thought about doin it also but I am realizing I am ugly (i guess) and very few decent girls are left on tinder in my city,

I don't even like free boosting where I currently am since I have to deal with all the BOT messages or the sloths that dont respond.

Its literally 80% bots
    5% trans
    5% IG follower whore
    9% whale
    1% reg girl

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Basically the keys to be successful, nothing obvious, and ranked in order of importance

1. Be attractive
    2. Live in a city of 1 mil +
    3. Live in your on studio/1 bedroom
    4. Have an interesting career
    5. The rest
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    . Theres no fukin way i posted a 3D chess playa strategy for creme de la creme kinky fun and the only person to pick up on it and comment was psycho. Anyone taking a stab at this? I seriously just gave any marginally above average looking guys in a good market a fukin pussy magnet and nobody has anything to say but psycho who slays already so doesnt need the leverage? Im disappoint.
    You realize that you're one of the only guys in this thread good looking enough to do this, right?

Tinder has declined to the point where I can't even get girls to come out for actual drinks dates in my own city 1-on-1, much less a threesome.
    Tinder Science Crew

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bots are running absolute rampant in my city in Australia at the moment, anyone else with this issue.. Im talking to the point where it's not even worthwhile for anyone without a paid account. And anyone with a paid account would be unsubscribing. About 75% of accounts are bots that im swiping through.

The positive is that there's less competition from other men but i'd expect girls to start switching off too with a lack of decent guys
    Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    Bots are running absolute rampant in my city in Australia at the moment, anyone else with this issue.. Im talking to the point where it's not even worthwhile for anyone without a paid account. And anyone with a paid account would be unsubscribing. About 75% of accounts are bots that im swiping through.

The positive is that there's less competition from other men but i'd expect girls to start switching off too with a lack of decent guys
    Yes, bots have been out of control in my city (Australia too) the last month. Almost always four pictures and no bio, but also some with KIK usernames in profiles and some advertising DTFmeet and other scam websites.

Also, Tinder has been running like a dog the last 24 hours. Apparently Amazon Web Services has been having major issues and Tinder uses them to host its content.

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    You realize that you're one of the only guys in this thread good looking enough to do this, right?

Tinder has declined to the point where I can't even get girls to come out for actual drinks dates in my own city 1-on-1, much less a threesome.
    Indeed, the game that spade and psycho are running isn't possible for most guys. You need to have the right looks and right photos to match with hot women who are DTF.

However, in fairness to spade, he did say he was running a female account and using a bait-and-switch tactic. This would be possible for a lot of men -- set up an attractive female account, include a few of your douchiest photos, trawl for females for threesomes, claim your partner is out of town when it comes time to meet, and pitch a 1-on-1 with her.

The New Chapter Begins AnimalStrength's Avatar
    AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AnimalStrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boost not yet done and this gem of a match landed in my lap.

Any good openers never matched with a chick that had this type of bio.
    Last edited by AnimalStrength; 02-28-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Alcohol Free |OG Join Date Crew Thread Creator|Misc Cologne Crew|

Product Reviews-See Store Reviews of Reviewed Supplements.

AnimalStrength Equips with True Grits Complete Stack PRE-POST-PROTEIN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167989823&p=1372931623#post1372931623

AnimalStrength becomes a wrecking ball in the Gym with MusclePharm WRECKAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166733381&p=1346599091#post1346599091

Registered User EverythingGucci's Avatar
    EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haven't been able to log in for weeks. Anyone with the same issue/have a workaround?

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post

to be fair and with respect to spade in this case its not actually primarily his looks doing things here, ive seen his pics and hes not really male model chad status.. its more of the bait and switch and fact he has a girl down to pull with him - status from having a girl down for a threesome adds to things greatly

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone got a good opener for a girl i already know and havent hooked up with?

Havent talked to her in 2 years but we had some classes together in first year.

Thinking of going with something along the lines of hey! havent seen you in a while, we should catch up sometime!
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've had a crush on you for years

and yes the new iOS tinder v7 sucks. do not update, its laggy as fk.
    also with v6 you could text a profile to your mate (or just save their link) and you can bring up their profile again should you wish to superlike them in case you ran out the first time you saw them. Not sure why it doesn't work on v7

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AnimalStrength View Post
    Boost not yet done and this gem of a match landed in my lap.

Any good openers never matched with a chick that had this type of bio.
    "Oye mamacita, ven trabajar su culo en mi cama"

TRUMP is wrecking it. I could not trust any person that cannot get behind his speech right now.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @pancake

The boys called it. Im getting 7 and 8/10's down to straight meet and fuk me and my girl without even seeing pics of my girls face. Bi curious types that I am suddenly more attractive for them cuz I have pics of a tight tanned petite chicks butt in my profile. You see the quality im posting? Its like a point (roughly) above the quality of the girls receptive to straight fukboi dtf game. I got 3 hot leads for Friday. An 8, a 7, and a 6.5. Ill post the 6.5's body pic she just sent me so you can get an idea of how hot these girls are getting just on the idea of a 3some.

The bait and switch is something im gonna keep doing after Ive moved on from this chick... im so confident it opens up a sloot channel my normal profile can't. Plus im matching a ton more young girls i never would with a 34yo profile. Scale it. If Im a 7 and your a 6 then youll get 6's and 7's...BUT youll get 5's and 6's dtf asap. I honestly feel like im giving up a secret. Do what you want with it.

Heres friday nights unicorn.

Body is a 7 (im into thick) face a 6 = 6.5

I got 2 girls im positioning for 1 on 1 action that are better quality with the bait and switch. Plus I know I can get like 5 more. Do what you want with this info. Im deleting pics soon.

<>~<>~<>

Love me some regulars. Gotta keep em in check.

Tinder is life.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by spadelexus; 03-01-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    #MMGA

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @pancake

The boys called it. Im getting 7 and 8/10's down to straight meet and fuk me and my girl without even seeing pics of my girls face. Bi curious types that I am suddenly more attractive for them cuz I have pics of a tight tanned petite chicks butt in my profile. You see the quality im posting? Its like a point (roughly) above the quality of the girls receptive to straight fukboi dtf game. I got 3 hot leads for Friday. An 8, a 7, and a 6.5. Ill post the 6.5's body pic she just sent me so you can get an idea of how hot these girls are getting just on the idea of a 3some.

The bait and switch is something im gonna keep doing after Ive moved on from this chick... im so confident it opens up a sloot channel my normal profile can't. Plus im matching a ton more young girls i never would with a 34yo profile. Scale it. If Im a 7 and your a 6 then youll get 6's and 7's...BUT youll get 5's and 6's dtf asap. I honestly feel like im giving up a secret. Do what you want with it.
    Interesting, I misunderstood what you were saying. So basically I could use fake photos of some sloot and my own photos, then bait and switch?

They never ask for photos of you both together?
    Last edited by pancakemouse; 03-01-2017 at 07:59 AM.
    Tinder Science Crew

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. They have and I've said we've been together a month so no together pics yet. None of her tinder pics show her face and what's wierd is a lot of girls aren't even asking - which means they mainly want to get ****ed by me - and are turned on by the idea of a 3some. There's a legit 8/10 that's down to meet us Friday for a drink and if we click fuk. And she hasn't seen my girls face yet! I very very rarely get 8/10's down to meet so fast for sex with direct game (like 2-3/year) but I'm matching and pulling more 6's and 7's dtf than on my main solo spadelexus account. Yeah they want a 3some but I've already positioned two girls for 1 on 1 that were down and I'm not even really trying since my goal is a 3some in all of this. The two girls I positioned for 1 on 1 (they were 18&19 so my girl rejected them) I asked if they want a 3some with each other... one said yes the other wasn't into the one who said yes so she said no --- but was open to a 3some with a different girl than I advertised on tinder!

At the end of the day the amount of work needed to pull this off. Either a 1 on 1 bait and switch or a 3some with two different girls not in your profile is probably going to be a lot so might end up being the same amount of effort and the same quality of girls as going the regular route...but from what I'm gathering so far the 3some profile is breaking through sloth defenses like fukin crazy.

Here...18 yo prime glow 8/10.

Last edited by spadelexus; 03-01-2017 at 08:55 AM.
    #MMGA

AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly. They have and I've said we've been together a month so no together pics yet. None of her tinder pics show her face and what's wierd is a lot of girls aren't even asking - which means they mainly want to get ****ed by me - and are turned on by the idea of a 3some. There's a legit 8/10 that's down to meet us Friday for a drink and if we click fuk. And she hasn't seen my girls face yet! I very very rarely get 8/10's down to meet so fast for sex with direct game (like 2-3/year) but I'm matching and pulling more 6's and 7's dtf than on my main solo spadelexus account. Yeah they want a 3some but I've already positioned two girls for 1 on 1 that were down and I'm not even really trying since my goal is a 3some in all of this. The two girls I positioned for 1 on 1 (they were 18&19 so my girl rejected them) I asked if they want a 3some with each other... one said yes the other wasn't into the one who said yes so she said no --- but was open to a 3some with a different girl than I advertised on tinder!

At the end of the day the amount of work needed to pull this off. Either a 1 on 1 bait and switch or a 3some with two different girls not in your profile is probably going to be a lot so might end up being the same amount of effort and the same quality of girls as going the regular route...but from what I'm gathering so far the 3some profile is breaking through sloth defenses like fukin crazy.

Here...18 yo prime glow 8/10.
    Hold the fuk up, this could be a game changer. So do you have literally 6 different pics, 3 of you and of your girl on your profile? And how does this account compare to when you weren't showing either of your faces? Oh and what does your bio look like?

rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rooski92 View Post
    First off - feels good to be back on the misc. Haven't been on here in over 4 years. Coincidentally, my girlfriend of 4 years broke things off with me last week. Been rough - have basically been masking my ****ty feelings by getting smashed at bars and hooking up with random university sloots. I've NEVER used Tinder/Bumble, want to see what all the hype is about.

Just looking for some critique and advice/pointers on my profile - been a while since doing the single dating thing.

http://imgur.com/a/xFloV
    Updated profile - same for tinder/bumble

http://imgur.com/a/YsuBW

Appreciate any advice. Added some SS's of current match convos. Also added 3 additional pics, deciding if I should add one of them to main profile - will poverty rep for tips.

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post

@rooski change that second pic and you will slay.
    Hat pic? I removed it - wasn't feeling it either
    Last edited by rooski92; 03-01-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Appreciate any advice. Added some SS's of current match convos. Also added 3 additional pics, deciding if I should add one of them to main profile - will rep for tips.

1. Add the tank pic and make main
    2. Swap the sweater pic for pic in suit/tux/or blazer. If you dont have go to Macys buy one have your friend/mom/tinder date whoever snap a pic with it on then return it.
    3. Drop the just woke up hungover with morning breath pic for pic with cat or (preferably) dog/and or attractive girl (could be your cousin as long as you dont touch her butt)

Edit: practice game on those girls but you should be matching better quality unless you are in a chit market.

Originally Posted by AlphaBetaa View Post
    Hold the fuk up, this could be a game changer. So do you have literally 6 different pics, 3 of you and of your girl on your profile? And how does this account compare to when you weren't showing either of your faces? Oh and what does your bio look like?
    Check the link i posted on the previous page for all the details. 6 pics. 4 sexy physique pics of her (no face). 1 face pic of me. 1 physique pic of me. We are matching a little bit less quality now I showed my face. What does that mean? Instead of 2-3 8/10 matches per day now we are only matching 1 8/10 and bunches of 6's and 7's.... Per day

Bio says:

Pretty petitie 5'2" hazel eyed brunette and handsome 6'4" brown hair blue eyed fit tattood guy seeks cute and/or sexy bi girl to join us for an evening of hard alcohol and erotic pleasure. Extra consideration given to submissive and kinky girls...face pics for serious inquires

We are both 7/10's. And we are probably in the top 5-10% in attractiveness of all the couples profiles ive seen. Ive boosted 3 times but dont think we really need it. So even if you post a 7/10 girl if you are a 6/10 dont expect these results. If you arent swiping in a liberal metropolis dont expect these results. Scale it down for your looks level/market. Soooooo many girls have chit like: "in an open ethically poly relationship..." dafuq is that? Id shake the fuk outta bish if she tells me were in a relationship yet shes looking for side dick/kunt on tinder. Although I must admit im warming up to the idea of swaping with a few couples where the girl is hotter than mine. Not tryna marry this chick but if shes letting me bring other girls in her bed im open to the idea of giving another guy a go at her as long as I dont watch and as long as I can destroy his girls pussy and she is hotter than mine. Seen some blazing bishes that want to swap.
    #MMGA

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spoiler!
    Lol nice fat monkey.

Actually ppl have said I looked like that guy, but there's a major part of the plot in office space i share a lot more in common with, than similar appearance to the actor.

2 mistakes on this one tho, went cringe on the reply and the hail mary needed punctuation. Probably gonna send another hail mary, something along the lines of saddling up.

Appreciate any advice. Added some SS's of current match convos. Also added 3 additional pics, deciding if I should add one of them to main profile - will poverty rep for tips.

Seatbelt pic where you're looking bewildered. Your pics are all decent, but then again they're all blurry which might turn a would be match into a left swipe. You also may need an alpha looking pic. 6'3+ you shouldn't have much trouble finding some short dudes to take a photo with. It doesn't have to be with other people, the grill pic comes close. Just something where you are in charge of the situation etc.

^^^ lmao she's probably the tightest girl I've smashed since I was in high school. First time I boned that raw I almost nutted after like 5 pumps. And it normally takes me at least an hour to bust.

Basic Colombiana. Bio says "learning to become a helicopter pilot."

^^^ on solo account. Took the line "ready to make some amazing memories together?" And sprayed it as an opener to a bunch of matches.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 03-01-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    #MMGA

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can anyone fill me in on how you boyos did the new facebook and added 50 people thing quickly?

KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KyBrah32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

das it mane...gorgeous ass. The "good with the stick" line was bc shes a lax player

never taken a girl under 21 out, so not sure what to do yet..
    Last edited by KyBrah32; 03-01-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Add the tank pic and make main
    2. Swap the sweater pic for pic in suit/tux/or blazer. If you dont have go to Macys buy one have your friend/mom/tinder date whoever snap a pic with it on then return it.
    3. Drop the just woke up hungover with morning breath pic for pic with cat or (preferably) dog/and or attractive girl (could be your cousin as long as you dont touch her butt)

Edit: practice game on those girls but you should be matching better quality unless you are in a chit market.
    Anything good from here? http://imgur.com/a/2w0e8

I have some nice suits - Gonna have a classy night out this weekend and get a suit shot.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    can confirm that 6'4" game is legit (i'm 6'3.2" barefoot, per last months physical, dough, so slight fraud)

@kybrah solid game on that pawg. Take her to Micky D's lmao. Smash that and make us proud boyo.

Anything good from here? http://imgur.com/a/2w0e8

I have some nice suits - Gonna have a classy night out this weekend and get a suit shot.
    The pic with you grabbing that kid by the hair is the best of you. Not sure how young those kids are or what faces they are making but the vibe is borderline between playful alpha respected through fear by others to bully lol.. The pic with the girls is a horrible shot of you makes you look like you can't believe you have two girls next to you. If you can take the look you have with the kids and put it in the pic with girls on your side...that would be a quality pic.

<><><>

Here's a pretty decent response to overcome the obstacle of when a girl rejects your drink of choice.

This. Is. Game.

#MMGA

@kybrah solid game on that pawg. Take her to Micky D's lmao. Smash that and make us proud boyo.

The pic with you grabbing that kid by the hair is the best of you. Not sure how young those kids are or what faces they are making but the vibe is borderline between playful alpha respected through fear by others to bully lol.. The pic with the girls is a horrible shot of you makes you look like you can't believe you have two girls next to you. If you can take the look you have with the kids and put it in the pic with girls on your side...that would be a quality pic.

<><><>

Haha, those guys are my boys, same age (but that picture is old) - i'm just very ****ing tall.

Haha, those guys are my boys, same age (but that picture is old) - i'm just very ****ing tall.
    Lmao then its a solid pic. Just balance out your profile with a pic with a girl/girls, and a pic in a suit...then keep swiping, testing pics and optimizing your profile and you should slay.
    #MMGA

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    New tinder update makes spam swiping a pain and has killed the auto swiper I was using.

**** sucks

Lmao then its a solid pic. Just balance out your profile with a pic with a girl/girls, and a pic in a suit...then keep swiping, testing pics and optimizing your profile and you should slay.

In. Not sure if want though. 4.5/10 at best