Closed Thread
Page 248 of 314 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 9407
    American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Edit: another bait and switch monkey branching sloot that required a drink first and even said, "probably gonna go home after the drink". Decided to give it a shot anyways and would usually unmatch, but gonna play this one out for the experience.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 02-26-2017 at 08:00 PM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

#MMGA

FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm about to go on Tinder again, but I need new pics. I tried Sunday to take some, and was happy with 1 or 2 of them, but well... it sucks actualy. All these pics looks like pro pics in a studio. I'm not conveying any lifestyle in these, I don't think it's going to grab a girl's attention.

I definitely need to go outside to take pics but I don't have any friend to help me, and good spot are crowded, not great to have a relax and confident posture.
    And in the end, will that make a difference ? I dunno. Do girls will see a better me ? I'm really unsure about all this stuff. Putting money and energy into my pictures but everytime I don't get results like I would. In December, I almost went down with only 2 matches ahah.

Already tired. Spade I was about to send you a picture to have your input but I'm almost sure you will tell me Nice pics, but... well, can't do anything with it.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you boyos do when they get SJW?

Last time said I liked Ron Paul and left it at that. That went over okay, but then she started campaigning for Hillary clinton and I got obviously annoyed and told her to stfu.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 02-27-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post

Last time said I liked Ron Paul and left it at that. That went over okay, but then she started campaigning for Hillary clinton and I got obviously annoyed and told her to stfu.
    Lmao one of the three I was seeing was a huge SJW. If it's worth it, just tell her what she wants to hear and smash.

It got intradasting when the SJW girl creeped my insta and asked about this pic:
    [img]img[/img]
    Had to tell her I was being ironic
    Last edited by Upgrayyedd; 02-28-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    God bless you mami

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali

rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000) rooski92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First off - feels good to be back on the misc. Haven't been on here in over 4 years. Coincidentally, my girlfriend of 4 years broke things off with me last week. Been rough - have basically been masking my ****ty feelings by getting smashed at bars and hooking up with random university sloots. I've NEVER used Tinder/Bumble, want to see what all the hype is about.

Just looking for some critique and advice/pointers on my profile - been a while since doing the single dating thing.

http://imgur.com/a/xFloV
    Last edited by rooski92; 02-27-2017 at 01:02 PM.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    has Tinder offically died yet?

I mean it will never truly die, but I havent been on this thread in months. Normally it takes me about 2 pages max to find it but now its all the way on the 8th page?!?! crazy..granted i havent used Tinder in a long time, but i always like reading the funny stories
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

Originally Posted by Upgrayyedd View Post
    Lmao one of the three I was seeing was a huge SJW. If it's worth it, just tell her what she wants to hear and smash.

It got intradasting when the SJW girl creeped my insta and asked about this pic:

Had to tell her I was being ironic
    Lol cool pic... have you tried using it on tinder?

Liberals disgust me tbh, cannot even pretend to like them.

@rooski change that second pic and you will slay.

Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Been away for a while.

Paid for 1 more month, as it's my birthday next month, might go somewhere and try to smash. However, this app gets chitter by the update. Gotten 6 whales so far. 1 unmatched and he was the whaliest, I only messaged to try my line.

Edit: Actually one wasn't a whale but at this rate I'd rather smash the whales, she doesn't shut the **** up. She waffles on about **** like baking cupcakes for a good 2 hours.

Originally Posted by FrenchDude View Post
    I'm about to go on Tinder again, but I need new pics. I tried Sunday to take some, and was happy with 1 or 2 of them, but well... it sucks actualy. All these pics looks like pro pics in a studio. I'm not conveying any lifestyle in these, I don't think it's going to grab a girl's attention.

I definitely need to go outside to take pics but I don't have any friend to help me, and good spot are crowded, not great to have a relax and confident posture.
    And in the end, will that make a difference ? I dunno. Do girls will see a better me ? I'm really unsure about all this stuff. Putting money and energy into my pictures but everytime I don't get results like I would. In December, I almost went down with only 2 matches ahah.

Already tired. Spade I was about to send you a picture to have your input but I'm almost sure you will tell me Nice pics, but... well, can't do anything with it.
    Idk where you're from but maybe hit up some rallies and bring a dslr camera. Then just ask ppl to take pics. Pro trump rallies wearing MAGA hats?

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rooski92 View Post
    First off - feels good to be back on the misc. Haven't been on here in over 4 years. Coincidentally, my girlfriend of 4 years broke things off with me last week. Been rough - have basically been masking my ****ty feelings by getting smashed at bars and hooking up with random university sloots. I've NEVER used Tinder/Bumble, want to see what all the hype is about.

Just looking for some critique and advice/pointers on my profile - been a while since doing the single dating thing.

http://imgur.com/a/xFloV
    You've come to the right place. Just read as much of the thread as you can. Get some better pics too. All the info you need is here, you just gotta sift through the crap.
    Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol cool pic... have you tried using it on tinder?

Liberals disgust me tbh, cannot even pretend to like them.

@rooski change that second pic and you will slay.
    I've been seeing my #1 a lot more lately so I havent made any mods to my tinder account. She's pretty cool and I don't really want to give her the impression that I'm seeing other people. We havent had the talk about being exclusive yet, but since we are both relatively fresh out of long term relationships and know we're clean, so we've been acting as if we were exclusive (if you nomsayin).

Just to experiment, I did add that pic to my bumble for a few days and had a lot fewer matches (usually get about 5 a day on bumble - went down to 0 or 1). Got rid of it and had my normal amount of daily matches again. I'm in socal though and supporting trump down here is pretty much ostracizing yourself.
    God bless you mami

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali

pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    I might start doing it once a month for a 3-4 hour session just to farm some numbers if I have to head into the city
    lmao what is this, real life RPG training

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When a girl replies to your first text and uses "u" or "ur"

★cVc★ 11b NFS
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Probably playing Devil's Advocate

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dunno if any of y'all read my last post about how to put a 3some together with 2 girls you've never met using tinder...

But...

Edit: spoke too soon. One of the girls didn't like the other lmao. An 18 and 19 yo prime glow. Both dtf me alone. I'll post screens. This is next level playa chit for those that have been following. This fukin works.
    #MMGA

Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crooze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

actual conversation:

* i made a joke about being a trump supporter

Sloot: "OMG, how can you support Trump?"
    Me: "I'm just going to ask you one question, who is Hillary's running mate?"
    Sloot: "I don't know why does that matter?"

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An update on my daygame shenanigans that I have been mostly focusing on recently. This is mostly a post in the thread for the 5'9 or less average guys who aren't really getting any action from Tinder.

I have started to believe that daygame / evening game is seriously the way forward. I went out on my own on Saturday night to Central London near Leicester Square with the intention to get into a big club very near there for 9 pm, and I got there a little early, about 7.45 pm so I thought I would do a couple of approaches since I didn't have anything better to do for an hour or so.

The first girl I approached, I approached with my usual (hey do you know where this and this place is - I always use an easy opener as my first one, because the first one is by far the most difficult one to do, and you want to keep it simple), and this girl turned out to be some very friendly university student, gave me directions, some smiles etc, but she was hanging around a bunch of people who were protesting about something or other so I thought cool, thanks, I'll go and talk to someone else.

And the next person that I approached actually gave me this idea of what I am about to do tonight, even though it's Tuesday night, not Saturday night.

Basically was hanging around this casino and there was some 6/10 girl dressed up, nice skirt, high heels etc standing around on her own. I thought nothing of it, and since it was raining, I decided I wanted to seek some cover and went and stood near a cinema in Leicester Square which had a sort of roof thing there. Was standing around, and through some luck / coincidence, the dressed up girl who was standing near me at the casino previously walks over and stands next to me, now at the cinema.

So I take this chance to start a conversation to her about her umbrella, she was having trouble opening it etc, I made some jokes about it etc. Then I literally asked her 'How's your evening going?' Then she started saying terrible she just got stood up etc, so I asked was it a friend and she said no it was a date etc. Thought this opportunity was too good to pass up so I said what are you up to now? If you're up for it let's go for a drink ourselves there are plenty of bars around here. She sat there genuinely thinking about it for about a minute or so, not sure if she had some issues because I am foreign (she was English and I have an accent and have a strong Polish face) so maybe there was a lack of trust but she was genuinely considering it for at least a minute or two.

In the end she said she had some stuff to do, but this certainly helped my confidence because it wasn't one of those automatic robotic rejections where you ask them for a drink and then 2 seconds later they give out some excuse. This girl was genuinely considering it for a bit of time (she was standing there thinking about it / being hesitant / looking at me in the eyes whilst thinking about it / not really saying no either). In the end like I said after 2-3 minutes of this thinking / me trying to play it cool etc she said it's better if she goes home etc.

But this has given me this idea to do this. I am going out tonight again to Central London to try to chat up any girls hanging around on their own and maybe turn it into an instant date.

I think I should add a line also on how different club game is to this kind of approaching on the street etc.

After the girl who got stood up left, I went into the club I was planning to get into near Leicester Square, and I realised there just how different it is when you try to talk to women inside a.k.a club game where there's a group of women together in a club, versus, approaching a woman on her own standing around in Leicester Square opposite Burger King / cinema etc. It is SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT.

Really I tried to approach a couple of women in the club but ended up staying there for like 2 hours without actually making any progress. The girls I tried to talk to could hardly hear me, and also there was the issue of me going in there by myself and having to deal with groups of women of 2 or 3 or 4, which is much more difficult if it's just you because you have to kind of keep them all entertained.

I also believe that in club game you basically have to go for kino pretty much straight away (put your arm around their waist etc) to make your intentions clear, since I feel in a club they give you a lot less time and attention than they would do if you had literally chatted them up off the street and went into a bar / pub alone with just you and her there.

Anyway will go tonight again to Central London near Leicester Square around 7-7.30 pm and see who is lurking about there, maybe some lone bored women who just finished work, who maybe at least will talk to me for a bit.

I highly encourage the people in this thread who are average looking 5'9 or less non-chad looking to try approaching during the day / evening women who are standing around. Once you get past the first 30 seconds - minute of conversation (social hook point I think it's called), women really do start being friendly to you. But you need to approach 1 woman every day if possible, to stay 'warm' as I call it.

tldr cliffs: approach women standing around alone on Friday night / Saturday night in the evening in some central area where there are shops / clubs / pubs / food places / people etc around 7 - 8 pm if they are on their own, make some chit chat and then ask how their evening is going, if they keep talking to you and seem interested (they give you lots of details about what they've just been doing), ask them for a drink right there and then. Women in groups are much more difficult to approach, so solo women are ideal. And try to approach at least 1 woman every day to stay 'warm'.
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 02-28-2017 at 04:28 AM.

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once again tinder's update made their app ****tier with the names and occupation on the actual pictures

Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    LOL why brah? That was my idea. SRS>

Reason is so you can tell which are spam bots without looking into details. (ex studying at student and NY university are always bots outside of NY) But yes the update sucks ass.

That makes sense but I liked how it looked before, now the pictures looked cramped with the text
    Last edited by VitaCrave; 02-28-2017 at 06:22 AM.
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    Once again tinder's update made their app ****tier with the names and occupation on the actual pictures
    LOL why brah? That was my idea. SRS>

Reason is so you can tell which are spam bots without looking into details. (ex studying at student and NY university are always bots outside of NY) But yes the update sucks ass.

If the city is chit, even boosting won't help. SRS.
    There is one major city nearby that I throw up a bit just by looking at the profiles there. THen I boost in somewhere else and its nice as fuk.

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My phone says I;ve been on tinder ON SCREEN 30 hours past 7 days (not counting 8 hours on text/whatsapp). WTF. That is a full time job, no wonder I've been lackin in other areas of life. lol. Unlimited boost is like a crack addiction

^^^ unicorn hunting is like hair Ron.

Excerpts from the ig convo with one of the prime glows my girl declined cuz of her age.

This girl is 6.5-7/10, 19, down to get dominated etc...the other girl is 7.5-8/10, 18, also down to get dominated but didn't like this chicks look so only wants to meet me alone (next week). I got two 6/10's I was suppose to meet and go straight to their house tonight and tomorrow (ones early thirties the other is late thirties) I'm gonna tell them I caught a cold so I can see this 19yo squat ass and keep them on the bench.

One of these girls lives in a dorm the other has a roommate so I'm gonna use my Hilton points and get a hotel for both. I've never banged an 18yo from tinder so this could be a first for me next week. Last 19yo I banged was last summer.

Unicorn update: me and my girl got flaked twice on. Pipeline is pretty full and workin a 7/10 blonde for the weekend now. Logistics are tough tryna coordinate 3 schedules is a chore in itself.

Edit: im getting 1-3 leads like this/day. My girl will decline her cuz 19. Im gonna start keeping a database of these sloths then start matching them with other girls my girl declined for 3somes or worst case 1 on 1 sessions with me. Theres no fukin way i posted a 3D chess playa strategy for creme de la creme kinky fun and the only person to pick up on it and comment was psycho. Anyone taking a stab at this? I seriously just gave any marginally above average looking guys in a good market a fukin pussy magnet and nobody has anything to say but psycho who slays already so doesnt need the leverage? Im disappoint.

Last edited by spadelexus; 02-28-2017 at 07:34 AM.
    #MMGA

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol dude what are you talking about? you post a pic of your girl and you or what? I'm not following.
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

Yeaaaa. My goal is to get a 3some with my girl. But since she's declining a lot of matches I'd bang I'm hitting the ones she's declining up on the side for hookups with just me and 3somes with other girls she's declined. Here's the outline
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1484860611

Tl;dr cliffed version
    1. Create female account with girls name
    2. Put 4 physique pics of girl (no face) 1 physique pic of you, 1 head shot of you
    3. Put in blo "looking for unicorn" or something that's obvious you just want a 3some
    4. Match kinky bi sloths
    5. Game direct meet and 3some with bi sloths
    6. Get the ones that are down Instagrams
    7. DM them on Instagram either
    a) "so my girls leaving next week and won't be back for a bit. Down to meet me while we wait for her?"
    b) "so my girls leaving town but I know another cute girl that we can meet. Down to meet her?" (Need to do b with two girls obviously)
    8. If B) exchange pics of the girls
    9. Either a or b set logistics
    10. ????
    11. Profit
    #MMGA

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol cheeky. Repd. I am just juggling a bunch of girls right now, so not sure how I'd pull that off.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been chatting with this girl that's 6' (says in her profile). I'm 5'10". Should I even tell her that before asking to meet up?

I know it may sound pretty lame to just tell her that but the fact that she put height in her profile tells me that maybe she cares about it and I'd just be wasting my time meeting up with her

^^^ her options are limited I dont think a couple inches matters unless she said it does it her bio.

Originally Posted by colonelcross View Post
    lol cheeky. Repd. I am just juggling a bunch of girls right now, so not sure how I'd pull that off.
    Exactly. For guys with their hands full this might be more trouble than its worth, however Id try to position one (or two ) of the girls you got for a 3some then try it.

For guys that dont have their handsful if they read in between the lines from my post I just gave them a sloth magnet they can turn into a hookup or 3some.
    #MMGA

Hmmm, I will have to see how these chicks feel about other gals. My problem is that women are either platonic with me or fall in love with me, lol. Is that normal? It is either all or nothing, so I find it difficult to keep them from wanting to become exclusive. Luckily I am always busy so it is easy to only set up like one or two dates a week with each one. Being in my late 20s has been pretty legit, I must say. I have access to like 21-34 year olds pretty easily.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    I've been chatting with this girl that's 6' (says in her profile). I'm 5'10". Should I even tell her that before asking to meet up?

I know it may sound pretty lame to just tell her that but the fact that she put height in her profile tells me that maybe she cares about it and I'd just be wasting my time meeting up with her
    No don't tell her unless she asks and don't bring up height at all. She might be insecure about her height because a lot of guys like shorter girls so she might have just put it on her profile to be upfront about it.

Also height matters a lot in tinder conversation but much less once you meet in person. I posted before about a tinder date who was really short and had lied about his height before we met. Once we met I was surprised but he was cute and fun so it didn't matter.

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    An update on my daygame shenanigans that I have been mostly focusing on recently. This is mostly a post in the thread for the 5'9 or less average guys who aren't really getting any action from Tinder.

I have started to believe that daygame / evening game is seriously the way forward. I went out on my own on Saturday night to Central London near Leicester Square with the intention to get into a big club very near there for 9 pm, and I got there a little early, about 7.45 pm so I thought I would do a couple of approaches since I didn't have anything better to do for an hour or so.

The first girl I approached, I approached with my usual (hey do you know where this and this place is - I always use an easy opener as my first one, because the first one is by far the most difficult one to do, and you want to keep it simple), and this girl turned out to be some very friendly university student, gave me directions, some smiles etc, but she was hanging around a bunch of people who were protesting about something or other so I thought cool, thanks, I'll go and talk to someone else.

And the next person that I approached actually gave me this idea of what I am about to do tonight, even though it's Tuesday night, not Saturday night.

Basically was hanging around this casino and there was some 6/10 girl dressed up, nice skirt, high heels etc standing around on her own. I thought nothing of it, and since it was raining, I decided I wanted to seek some cover and went and stood near a cinema in Leicester Square which had a sort of roof thing there. Was standing around, and through some luck / coincidence, the dressed up girl who was standing near me at the casino previously walks over and stands next to me, now at the cinema.

So I take this chance to start a conversation to her about her umbrella, she was having trouble opening it etc, I made some jokes about it etc. Then I literally asked her 'How's your evening going?' Then she started saying terrible she just got stood up etc, so I asked was it a friend and she said no it was a date etc. Thought this opportunity was too good to pass up so I said what are you up to now? If you're up for it let's go for a drink ourselves there are plenty of bars around here. She sat there genuinely thinking about it for about a minute or so, not sure if she had some issues because I am foreign (she was English and I have an accent and have a strong Polish face) so maybe there was a lack of trust but she was genuinely considering it for at least a minute or two.

In the end she said she had some stuff to do, but this certainly helped my confidence because it wasn't one of those automatic robotic rejections where you ask them for a drink and then 2 seconds later they give out some excuse. This girl was genuinely considering it for a bit of time (she was standing there thinking about it / being hesitant / looking at me in the eyes whilst thinking about it / not really saying no either). In the end like I said after 2-3 minutes of this thinking / me trying to play it cool etc she said it's better if she goes home etc.

But this has given me this idea to do this. I am going out tonight again to Central London to try to chat up any girls hanging around on their own and maybe turn it into an instant date.

I think I should add a line also on how different club game is to this kind of approaching on the street etc.

After the girl who got stood up left, I went into the club I was planning to get into near Leicester Square, and I realised there just how different it is when you try to talk to women inside a.k.a club game where there's a group of women together in a club, versus, approaching a woman on her own standing around in Leicester Square opposite Burger King / cinema etc. It is SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT.

Really I tried to approach a couple of women in the club but ended up staying there for like 2 hours without actually making any progress. The girls I tried to talk to could hardly hear me, and also there was the issue of me going in there by myself and having to deal with groups of women of 2 or 3 or 4, which is much more difficult if it's just you because you have to kind of keep them all entertained.

I also believe that in club game you basically have to go for kino pretty much straight away (put your arm around their waist etc) to make your intentions clear, since I feel in a club they give you a lot less time and attention than they would do if you had literally chatted them up off the street and went into a bar / pub alone with just you and her there.

Anyway will go tonight again to Central London near Leicester Square around 7-7.30 pm and see who is lurking about there, maybe some lone bored women who just finished work, who maybe at least will talk to me for a bit.

I highly encourage the people in this thread who are average looking 5'9 or less non-chad looking to try approaching during the day / evening women who are standing around. Once you get past the first 30 seconds - minute of conversation (social hook point I think it's called), women really do start being friendly to you. But you need to approach 1 woman every day if possible, to stay 'warm' as I call it.

tldr cliffs: approach women standing around alone on Friday night / Saturday night in the evening in some central area where there are shops / clubs / pubs / food places / people etc around 7 - 8 pm if they are on their own, make some chit chat and then ask how their evening is going, if they keep talking to you and seem interested (they give you lots of details about what they've just been doing), ask them for a drink right there and then. Women in groups are much more difficult to approach, so solo women are ideal. And try to approach at least 1 woman every day to stay 'warm'.
    that part about getting turned down by a girl who got stood up is pretty depressing though... thats like rebound most fragile state