Closed Thread
Page 244 of 314 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,320 of 9407
    Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to ask for advice here, which I rarely do. I get ghosted so rapidly and on such a large scale basis it's really getting to me.
    I know I am not good looking, but the pictures I'm using show me as pretty decent - and I've purposefully disconnected all of my social media from Tinder, unlinked my phone from facebook etc so they CAN'T find me. But it seems as if they still are finding me somehow because the conversation dies stone cold out of nowhere with nearly every match (they realize I'm weird looking)

BEAR IN MIND - I talk to girls normally because if I were to use the cringe lines you guys use like 'do you want rough sex' or asking them if they want to be choked etc - I get UNMATCHED straight away or ignored.

Here's a selection of pics from a girl I started talking to on Saturday: -

I get her on Whatsapp (I cut the conversation short in screenshots): -

Havent heard from her since, before that she was usually replying within 10-20 mins per message or less.

Another girl. She asked me to prove I was real so I sent her a pic: -

Then there was a 3 day gap between her responses out of nowhere. I can see she's been active on Tinder and whatsapp periodically throughout the day. I tried in vain to re-initiate knowing full well nothing could save it and get this pathetic response from her:

Makes me mad as fk

This chit is getting crazy now. It's happened so many times I can barely count. I know I don't look 'hot' but these girls are not oil paintings either facially.

It's one of two things: -

1. Chad starts talking to her and she just drops me - I would do the same thing.
    2. The girl finds my pics somewhere... on a blog / social media account I've forgotten somewhere and thinks I look ugly, so ghosts me.

It's literally one of those two, but I'm inclined to think its no.2 because they seem interested initially

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    ^^^ gjdm but does that mean you hit it?

Yeah 3 times last night, feels good to end my dry spell
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ hells yeah Vita!

Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    I'm going to ask for advice here, which I rarely do. I get ghosted so rapidly and on such a large scale basis it's really getting to me.
    I know I am not good looking, but the pictures I'm using show me as pretty decent - and I've purposefully disconnected all of my social media from Tinder, unlinked my phone from facebook etc so they CAN'T find me. But it seems as if they still are finding me somehow because the conversation dies stone cold out of nowhere with nearly every match (they realize I'm weird looking)

BEAR IN MIND - I talk to girls normally because if I were to use the cringe lines you guys use like 'do you want rough sex' or asking them if they want to be choked etc - I get UNMATCHED straight away or ignored.

Here's a selection of pics from a girl I started talking to on Saturday: -
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2USdu9Al.pg[/] [url=http://imgur.com/MnB4bam][img]http://i.imgur.com/MnB4baml.png[/][/u[img]http://i.imgur.com/xmRCKpAl.png[/]

I get her on Whatsapp (I cut the conversation short in screenshots): -

[url=http://imgur.com/JOTgF9C][img]http://i.imgur.com/JOTgF9Cl.pg[/ig][[img]http://i.imgur.com/wCWJ8cxl.png[/]

Havent heard from her since, before that she was usually replying within 10-20 mins per message or less.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/azn3VaLl.pn[/] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ccBgU4Sl.pg[/]

Then there was a 3 day gap between her responses out of nowhere. I can see she's been active on Tinder and whatsapp periodically throughout the day. I tried in vain to re-initiate knowing full well nothing could save it and get this pathetic response from her:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UtPOOUklg[/]

Makes me mad as fk

This chit is getting crazy now. It's happened so many times I can barely count. I know I don't look 'hot' but these girls are not oil paintings either facially.

1. Chad starts talking to her and she just drops me - I would do the same thing.
    2. The girl finds my pics somewhere... on a blog / social media account I've forgotten somewhere and thinks I look ugly, so ghosts me.

It's literally one of those two, but I'm inclined to think its no.2 because they seem interested initially
    This happens to me most of the time Sway. It's the nature of the game. Gotta keep your pipeline full then eventually you'll close. Your #2 and #1 reasoning are really the same as they boil down to "she found someone more attractive..."

Could be the case or they just weren't feeling your recycled misc tinder lines you spit in a whatsapp convo...aka you bored them by not having enough game. Happens to me too brah, that's life, just gotta keep swinging.

General observations/questions:

1) Your joke about a German wife could have been interpreted as serious, and if this is a young girl she's not thinking about marriage...so you could have scared her off.

2. Did you establish
    A) an agreement to meet
    B) time and place to meet

With any of these girls?

I feel like if you are just blowing up their whatsapp without trying to nail down a date, you are boring them. They don't want a txt buddy.

3) When you asked is that your "mate" was there a guy in the pic? If so that shows insecurity. Don't ever ask who the guy is in the pics. If it was another girl (not sure if "mate" can be used as femine) why would you even ask that? Who cares. Weird question.

~~~
    Since I'm an addict, and having a wife, and a real cute girl on the side that's down for 3somes with other cute girls, isn't enough for me...I created a new solo account a couple days ago. I'm using a total fukboi selfie as my main pic...

And I'm using a variation of psychos bio, I have "red wine, chipotle and rough sex" at the top of my bio.

Then I'm going all in on the pre-selected by other women shows higher value theory and have 3 pics of me with different girls, all attractive.

Then I'm being super selective and only swiping right on 6.5-7/10's and up.

Results: 7 matches in 2.5 days.

My thinking is...

A. I will weed out girls looking for LTR with bio
    B. I will only match quality and open to all girls... no "maybe after a beer or twos" littering my match bar.

This strategy might not work for you unless you have a similar vibe/look as me.

Also... I've located a photographer that will take pro pics of me @ $160/hr (gonna see if she'll take $100) and she said she'll be able to get a city shot and a nature shot (in Central Park or somewhere) and possibly a 3rd shot indoors somewhere with in an hour. She said she will edit several pics for each setting. Lining this up within the next week, finally gonna do it...will keep y'all posted.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 02-20-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    #MMGA

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^good stuff

I've gotten some success with this line (replacing food with whatever)

What are mommy issues? I might have them. (No taboo)

Also relatively close to home, feels good man!

AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    ^good stuff

[img][/img]

I've gotten some success with this line (replacing food with whatever)

What are mommy issues? I might have them. (No taboo)

Also relatively close to home, feels good man!
    Oh **** even Chads can strike out?

Actually nah you can probably recover this with 0 effort

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong text from both ends..^ damn
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[b]Then there was a 3 day gap between her responses out of nowhere. I can see she's been active on Tinder and whatsapp periodically throughout the day. I
    how can u tell if someones active on Tinder?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SO I was talking to these people about movies, and someone brought up this thing they called the "Old hag fantasy." They talked about the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" and how ridiculously full of BS it was. That no "young dude" would want to bang an older woman like her, how he wouldn't be interstest sexually. How its a big myth Hollywood propegates to make women in their mid 30's and up feel good.

I was arguing that they were full of **** and didnt know what they were talking about. They have no feraking idea about the social sexual dynamics that go down on sites like Tinder, etc.

Stella would have NO PROBLEMS getting young dink if she was on Tinder or some other site, there would be guys killing themselves to bang. Its hilarious how so many people think that young dudes aren't trying to slay older women or vice versa. An older woman in good shape has a plethora of dinks to choose from. Easy. Not single person thought I was coming from a realistic perspective.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Siskoadama View Post
    SO I was talking to these people about movies, and someone brought up this thing they called the "Old hag fantasy." They talked about the movie "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" and how ridiculously full of BS it was. That no "young dude" would want to bang an older woman like her, how he wouldn't be interstest sexually. How its a big myth Hollywood propegates to make women in their mid 30's and up feel good.

I was arguing that they were full of **** and didnt know what they were talking about. They have no feraking idea about the social sexual dynamics that go down on sites like Tinder, etc.

Stella would have NO PROBLEMS getting young dink if she was on Tinder or some other site, there would be guys killing themselves to bang. Its hilarious how so many people think that young dudes aren't trying to slay older women or vice versa. An older woman in good shape has a plethora of dinks to choose from. Easy. Not single person thought I was coming from a realistic perspective.
    Can confirm, if we are talking sex and not dating then there are lots and lots of young very goodlooking chad guys interested in older women on tinder. I think they have milf fantasies and want to cross sex with an older woman off their sex goals list. A lot of them say it's always been their dream to be with an older woman.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Can confirm, if we are talking sex and not dating then there are lots and lots of young very goodlooking chad guys interested in older women on tinder. I think they have milf fantasies and want to cross sex with an older woman off their sex goals list. A lot of them say it's always been their dream to be with an older woman.
    Fresh 18 y/os or death tbh

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol yes I'm sure there are also many young guys who have no interest in older women. I assume they set their age range low so I would never even see their profile. But there are lots of young guys who are really interested.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How to tell this chick they just don't make em like that anymore?

Edit: girls like long hair

Last edited by American Psycho; 02-20-2017 at 04:32 PM.

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's why you rarely get laid.

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Spade, have you ever considered just going to Colombia for 7 days? You could probably smash 10-15 girls instead of chasing around women in New York

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl from the states here in Australia, about 2 weeks into a 6 month stay.. Catch up with her for drinks, kiss, but can't get her back to my place, meet her out few nights later take her home and smash, she sleeps over and we have a great night. Try to setup 3rd time to meet yesterday, I suggest tonight around 8 "this could maybe work" is her reply. Wtf is this could maybe work.. Then she facetimes me last night but we have trouble with the connection so doesnt last long, I was at my parents and text her after saying ill be home soon if you want to come around "the bar has got the best of me I should probably stay put, but thanks"

Text her today saying ill pick her up at 8 and shes like I dunno if Ill be home in time, so sorry, completely forgot.

fuk these games

My problem is that i'm in a scarcity mindset due to the fact I have no other girls on the go at the moment and I have a thing for american girls. She's also probably the best looking girl i've slept with...
    Last edited by Rocawear11; 02-21-2017 at 12:43 AM.
    Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    Girl from the states here in Australia, about 2 weeks into a 6 month stay..
    Lol dude, Australia is the sex tourist capital of the world for young women. We have the highest ratio of wealthy, tall, ripped, good looking men to women in the world. You got her because she's only been here for 2 weeks, if she's as hot as you describe their standards quickly shoot up to unbelievable levels extremely quickly as they adjust to the new reality of being able to get guys they could only dream of back home and you'll need to be making it rain pineapples, wining and dining her, chartering yachts and chit.

You think she gives a chit about you? She's in the greatest cawk wonderland the world has ever seen. It's the female equivalent of a guy going to Colombia.

"this could maybe work" is her reply. Wtf is this could maybe work..
    It means maybe, if the AFL player she met at the bar the night before doesn't text her back.

"the bar has got the best of me I should probably stay put, but thanks"
    Shane and Jeremy got the best of her.

Text her today saying ill pick her up at 8 and shes like I dunno if Ill be home in time, so sorry, completely forgot.
    Shane and Jeremy are taking her out on their yacht for round 2.

My problem is that i'm in a scarcity mindset due to the fact I have no other girls on the go at the moment and I have a thing for american girls.
    No, your problem is that you're in Australia. You can't really fault a scarcity mentality when the reality is young, hot, SLIM, good looking women are vastly, vastly, vastly outnumbered by quality men here.

Go to America (I recommend NYC, that was where I hit, but Chicago is similar in terms of dating market dynamics and cheaper I'm told and my spoofs there seem to support this) you'll sleep with hotter American girls 4x easier. They come here to experience some of the highest value men in the world, so they want to sleep around usually and are constantly looking for the next big thing, because he's right around the corner here and they know it.

When we travel to the US we absolutely crush it, you'll be beating them off with a stick. I was quite literally turning down drinks dates because I couldn't be phucked leaving the apartment when they were willing to come straight to me. Granted, I didn't phuck nearly as many as I could have if I had been prepared to do more actual dates.

She's also probably the best looking girl i've slept
    Yes, of course, because she's been here 2 weeks, you were probably on par with the quality of men she dates back home, but she's in the land down under now, where women glow and men are left to wonder. Take it as indication of the quality you could regularly be banging abroad with a quarter of the effort you put in here.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 02-21-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

]
    you at least in that pic appear to look like a normal looking brah, maybe a bit lanky but id guess your a minimum 6'0 from the pic, meaning that all your insecurities are in your head

i know this subject has been beaten to death but hoping that 1 day we'll see a breakthrough and you'll realize your above the line in terms of what girls will go out with
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Agree x100000

Thank you SilenceSpeaks, as the men on here say that I make this up, even when I posted Tinder screen shots.

Yes, back in the day when I was on Tinder (it's been deleted from my phone for a year now), I would receive messages from hot college football, baseball players and fraternity guys say it's their dream to be with an older woman.

I usually replied that I was looking for a relationship or long term guy. Some were so into the MILF fantasy that they said they wanted a relationship, lol sure.

But really, who wants to get crossed off their list and be sent to North Carolina for one night with a Chad?

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    troll
    If you weren't in the tinder threads a while back, add "deadliftbrah19" to your ignore list, he has been trolling the threads for a long time
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Jajaja

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damnit. Matched with tons of super hot Catalonian 8's and 9's in Barcelona...then go to Madrid and almost nothing. These Spaniard dudes are like 10/10, serious I see them walking around everywhere. ridiculous competition, like the opposite of NYC. Have one week left to find a Spanish girl so I can knock it off the bucket list.

Happn is huge over here too. Shame its not bigger on the west coast since it's the idea behind it is perfect (for dating, finding someone with similar interests close by)

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    Damnit. Matched with tons of super hot Catalonian 8's and 9's in Barcelona...then go to Madrid and almost nothing. These Spaniard dudes are like 10/10, serious I see them walking around everywhere. ridiculous competition, like the opposite of NYC. Have one week left to find a Spanish girl so I can knock it off the bucket list.

Happn is huge over here too. Shame its not bigger on the west coast since it's the idea behind it is perfect (for dating, finding someone with similar interests close by)
    I lived in Barcelona and the women there are some of the hottest on earth. Unfortunately it is all social circle there, they are reluctant to hook up with strangers, especially because of all the tourists that flock to their city every day.

I hooked up with one Catalonian girl, but she was a gringo hunter.

Madrid, you will have a slightly easier time.
    Tinder Science Crew

awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Makes me mad as fk

holy fukin cringe

1. She obviously thinks you're attractive. Other wise she would not have sent you a pic of her or replied further. She would have cut you off easily. The fact she sent you a pic of her after you sent her one is pretty reassuring imo.

2. You sound insecure and cringey af "did my pic put you off?????" HOLY FUK SON what are you doing. That will dry up a pussy faster than a fedora wearing redditor.

3. Your response time slowed down so she slowed down too. This is a thing. She probably did fall alseep.

4. Stop coming across as an insecure little bitch boy

she gave you her fukin number. you are fine.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Can't see the convos, but you shouldn't be doing all this talking over text or whatsapp anyway. Talk on tinder, pitch a meet, get the number, set up the details. You can then joke around some more but shouldn't be this constant back and forth. If you are doing that, rather than setting up a date, than thats one way to get ghosted.

Secondly, its common for everybody. They didn't just suddenly decide you're ugly, there's lot of reasons this happens. Maybe they did start talking to a chad, maybe they had already been seeing someone and were just on tinder keeping their options open in case the other thing didn't work out, maybe they got busy, maybe the day you messaged they were in the mood to meet people, and a couple days later they weren't. All kinds of reasons. But everyone gets ghosted a lot before meeting. So many times I'm texting so many girls idk how I'll schedule them all, and then before you know it I'm out of options, and only ended up meeting 1-2 of them. Having good game and being direct can limit how often this happens, but you'll never eliminate it.

pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50) pragIntents will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Upgrayyedd View Post
    Fuk me brahs. FUK ME.

I go out with my #2 for drinks tonight, and you know whos at the same fukkin bar? My ex and some fukkin fat chit she probably met on jswipe. Confusing feels tbh. She broke up with me a month ago after 3 years out of nowhere becasue she didnt think I was "the one" (aka her parents talked her out of it because im not jewish). Fuk sakes.

At least tonight went well for me other than seeing her.

Sorry for the negativity, but FUK!
    I've noticed Jewish parents love telling their kids what to do and the kids usually listen and have a hard time thinking for themselves which ends up fuking the kids over because their parents think they know whats right.
    Last edited by pragIntents; 02-21-2017 at 02:49 PM.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    If you weren't in the tinder threads a while back, add "deadliftbrah19" to your ignore list, he has been trolling the threads for a long time
    I haven't had Tinder for over a year and haven't been ITT for over a year, sheesh. I am also a she. I saw SilenceSpeaks post and agreed.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    you at least in that pic appear to look like a normal looking brah, maybe a bit lanky but id guess your a minimum 6'0 from the pic, meaning that all your insecurities are in your head

i know this subject has been beaten to death but hoping that 1 day we'll see a breakthrough and you'll realize your above the line in terms of what girls will go out with
    You couldn't see my face in the pic bro - I rubbed it out on photoshop. just lol @ saying I appear normal looking when you cant see my face. lmao

But yeah, I hope this nightmare ends eventually and I meet a girl Im happy with. I just want a 5.5/10 slim GF.

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    holy fukin cringe

1. She obviously thinks you're attractive. Other wise she would not have sent you a pic of her or replied further. She would have cut you off easily. The fact she sent you a pic of her after you sent her one is pretty reassuring imo.

2. You sound insecure and cringey af "did my pic put you off?????" HOLY FUK SON what are you doing. That will dry up a pussy faster than a fedora wearing redditor.

3. Your response time slowed down so she slowed down too. This is a thing. She probably did fall alseep.

4. Stop coming across as an insecure little bitch boy

she gave you her fukin number. you are fine.
    Firstly my replies were not slow - i sent her a whatsapp at 11:30PM, she didnt reply until 2 DAYS later despite being online all the time, and it took ME to send another message just to get her to respond. Its over at that point.

Dude.... tons of girls have given me their number / played along and then stopped replying. I can't even begin to list all the convos I've had, even where some girls told me they thought I looked good, then the next day they cancel the meet, then block me shortly after.... this type of chit does NOT happen to normal looking guys.

Originally Posted by nyjets88 View Post
    Can't see the convos, but you shouldn't be doing all this talking over text or whatsapp anyway. Talk on tinder, pitch a meet, get the number, set up the details. You can then joke around some more but shouldn't be this constant back and forth. If you are doing that, rather than setting up a date, than thats one way to get ghosted.

Secondly, its common for everybody. They didn't just suddenly decide you're ugly, there's lot of reasons this happens. Maybe they did start talking to a chad, maybe they had already been seeing someone and were just on tinder keeping their options open in case the other thing didn't work out, maybe they got busy, maybe the day you messaged they were in the mood to meet people, and a couple days later they weren't. All kinds of reasons. But everyone gets ghosted a lot before meeting. So many times I'm texting so many girls idk how I'll schedule them all, and then before you know it I'm out of options, and only ended up meeting 1-2 of them. Having good game and being direct can limit how often this happens, but you'll never eliminate it.
    its 100% a face issue. There's no other explanation that a good face couldn't make up for.
    Last edited by Sway12; 02-21-2017 at 02:43 PM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pragIntents View Post
    I've noticed Jewish parents love telling their kids what to do and the kids usually listen and have a hard time thinking for themselves which ends up ****ing them over because their parents think they know whats right.
    Honor thy father and mother

<><><>

Next level game. Both me and my girl gaming unicorns here. Couple 18-19yo's too but my girl only wants 21+. Thinking about taking the 18 and 19 yo together w/o my girl knowing...

#MMGA

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Go to America (I recommend NYC, that was where I hit, but Chicago is similar in terms of dating market dynamics and cheaper I'm told and my spoofs there seem to support this) you'll sleep with hotter American girls 4x easier. They come here to experience some of the highest value men in the world, so they want to sleep around usually and are constantly looking for the next big thing, because he's right around the corner here and they know it.

When we travel to the US we absolutely crush it, you'll be beating them off with a stick. I was quite literally turning down drinks dates because I couldn't be phucked leaving the apartment when they were willing to come straight to me. Granted, I didn't phuck nearly as many as I could have if I had been prepared to do more actual dates.
    Yeah I'm planning to. What about Cali?
    Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I'm planning to. What about Cali?
    Californian girls are crazy for Australian guys. You will clean up.
    Tinder Science Crew