Closed Thread
Page 242 of 314 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,260 of 9407
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tfw 90% of the girls we match arent "hot" enough to take my girls 3some cherry. Lmao same standards girls have for guys they have for other girls it seems. My girls a 6.5-7/10, and most of our matches are 6/10's Id smash and she wouldnt. Only a few 7/10 matches and one 8/10 that could be a bot.

Had to fight with her not to unmatch this girl. (11th boost match)

Also lotta young girls 18-20 down to be unicorns but my girls rule is 21+ so we can get drinks first.

What a time to be 20 something and alive. You phaggots dont know how easy you have it. Just lol if you arent tryna turn a regular into a 3some opportunity with tinder in 2017.
    #MMGA

feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    -------------
    Boyos picked up 2 sexy girls IRL in 2 days LOOKING LIKE CHIT. (no haircut, 3 week unshaven beard, plain t shirt, old shoes)

I feel good man. Just make them laugh. These girls would be taken ASAP on tinder they are so hot. 19 year olds. One is an ex Hooters girl but works at a gas station (think she has moral standards or said hours where too much)

I'm trying to analyses how I got these girls looking like a homeless man with acne spots.
    (Well they did hesitate a bit at first, but I played it like IDGAF)
    If you have charisma/game, IRL is def easier and you can get better quality.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    What a time to be 20 something and alive. You phaggots dont know how easy you have it. Just lol if you arent tryna turn a regular into a 3some opportunity with tinder in 2017.
    Might give this a go with a bird I've been seeing for a lil bit. Also that chick u posted has maaaad crazy eyes lmao.
    MISC Cologne crew
    Motorcycle crew
    Ex fat crew
    Never getting married crew

Registered User EverythingGucci's Avatar
    EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep getting hit with an error "40303". I've tried different Facebook accounts, delete/reinstalls....Nothing. Been stuck here for about 10 days. If anyone has a work around, I would love to hear it.

Another point in bringing this up is as a cautionary tale from a frequent resetter.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feck View Post
    If you have charisma/game, IRL is def easier and you can get better quality.

Might give this a go with a bird I've been seeing for a lil bit. Also that chick u posted has maaaad crazy eyes lmao.
    Lmao yeah im not a fan of the recovering heroin addict look. This girl looks better with dark hair imo.

But just to give an idea of my girls standards. This girl has a supermodel figure and is at least a 7/10 facially imo...and she wanted to unmatch her.

#MMGA

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao yeah im not a fan of the recovering heroin addict look. This girl looks better with dark hair imo.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3nqfXdQ.jpg[/ IMG]

But just to give an idea of my girls standards. This girl has a supermodel figure and is at least a 7/10 facially imo...and she wanted to unmatch her.

[Img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/4OVLKQc.gif[/im g]
    the vibe im getting spade is that she doesnt want a threesome and is just entertaining the idea to please you

she has no intention of being with any of these girls and is making up excuses on every single one of them

it sounds like she will only accept a true 10/10 - extremely unlikely on tinder/bumble....and even then she'll probably 'not be her type'

but i hope im wrong
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is the process of actually getting a sloot to your place?

-I'm on tour
    -been talking to sloth. I half assedly say I need someone to guide me around, ask for nice places to get food, coffee
    -sloot says "I work tonight unfortunately" not sure if this necessarily implies she wants to meet otherwise...proby not?
    Last edited by ClaudeGiroux; 02-16-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post

-I'm on tour
    -been talking to sloth. I half assedly say I need someone to guide me around, ask for nice places to get food, coffee
    -sloot says "I work tonight unfortunately" not sure if this necessarily implies she wants to meet otherwise...proby not?
    ask her what day is good for her

meet

flirt

judge her response

kino/escalate

kiss

if going well - ask her back to yours for whatever reason (wine/films/shameless flirting)

if agrees - escalate

?????

profit

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post

-I'm on tour
    -been talking to sloth. I half assedly say I need someone to guide me around, ask for nice places to get, get coffee
    Gotta be careful there of not putting yourself in the friend zone with the "hey wanna show me around?" shtick. Girl can just let you take her out to coffee than say "It was really nice meeting you, but..."

So if youre gonna go that route you gotta be flirtatious and build sexual tension so she knows shes walking into a scenerio where youre likely gonna put the moves on. Id find an area near where youre staying and have her tour you there, then continue to flirt/build tension irl then kiss her and ask her to come back to your place for wine/cheescake/foot massage/video games/pool or whatever you think is enticing enough shed say ok to and keep her classiness...

Or just be aggressive: "How bout you show me around [area xyz] and if we click we can drink wine in my place after?"

@rmboyos I think shes down. I dont think shed take me for a ride if she wasnt down because then shed dig herself in a hole where I could stop seeing her. Id call her out and demand we meet up with another girl if it gets to that point to which shed have to choose threesome or onesome with herself. I think she just has higher standards with women then me. Plus since this is new to her I have to make sure shes comfortable otherwise she could back out. Thats why im not making a big deal about her quality requirements...yet

Also she googled "bi bars in the city" and had an idea we go to a bar and pick up a chick irl. She said shed cold approach girls lol.
    #MMGA

@rmboyos I think shes down. I dont think shed take me for a ride if she wasnt down because then shed dig herself in a hole where I could stop seeing her. Id call her out and demand we meet up with another girl if it gets to that point to which shed have to choose threesome or onesome with herself. I think she just has higher standards with women then me. Plus since this is new to her I have to make sure shes comfortable otherwise she could back out. Thats why im not making a big deal about her quality requirements...yet

Also she googled "bi bars in the city" and had an idea we go to a bar and pick up a chick irl. She said shed cold approach girls lol.
    already better than 99% of the misc hahahaha

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    Is it safe to say if you got 0 matches during a boost, you should just stick to trying to meet women irl?

Just did one in a huge city and got nada. My profile is as good as it's gonna get since I have limited pics.
    No. I can't imagine you not getting any matches. Even if you've got a facial deformity your physique alone should get you at least one match thats dtf, let alone a match in general.

DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000) DOMOMR is just really nice. (+1000)
    @ spade IRL will be more fun and less awkward. I've tried both and the i felt like it was always better IRL

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Crooze View Post
    Anyone ever experiment with some cheeky variation of "not looking for hookups" in your bio? Not sure if it would help with the "swipe left if you're looking for a hookup" girls or just make me look like a phaggot to every girl lol.
    Yes I see those on guys' profiles sometimes and I like them because they are funny (depending on the profile, sometimes older guys seem to use it seriously). Not looking for hookups, looking for a wife, not looking for sex so don't even try, don't ask me for nudes, etc.

NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50) NegroKetchum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do I find out if someone unmatched me or deleted their account? I have already looked at flamite I didn't see how to check that way.
    *VA crew*

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NegroKetchum View Post
    How do I find out if someone unmatched me or deleted their account? I have already looked at flamite I didn't see how to check that way.
    if you still have them as a match on flamite and you can see their profile/msg them, they havent unmatched or deleted afaik

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone in SoCal wanna go?

She's bringing friends...

Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Relatively new to tinder, but fuark brahs, managing this chit after you match and start meeting up is a lot of work.

Long term gf ended things with me a bit over a month ago so I downloaded tinder a few days following that. Right now have 3 girls I've been regularly seeing and having over for the last few weeks. It's seriously an every single day thing. I'm thinking of dropping one or two just because it's been such a serious drain on my wallet and time and it seems like more of a hassle than just having a gf.

Do I just stop responding to them? Say I'm not interested? They dont have me on any social media but know where I live and do for work (law enforcement) - so I dont want to fuk things up too badly. Wot do.
    God bless you mami

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali

PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can other people see when you use boost? probably been answered before but just curious

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Upgrayyedd View Post
    Relatively new to tinder, but fuark brahs, managing this chit after you match and start meeting up is a lot of work.

Long term gf ended things with me a bit over a month ago so I downloaded tinder a few days following that. Right now have 3 girls I've been regularly seeing and having over for the last few weeks. It's seriously an every single day thing. I'm thinking of dropping one or two just because it's been such a serious drain on my wallet and time and it seems like more of a hassle than just having a gf.

Do I just stop responding to them? Say I'm not interested? They dont have me on any social media but know where I live and do for work (law enforcement) - so I dont want to fuk things up too badly. Wot do.
    Mirin' that situation.

You've laid pipe and they keep coming back, so you can pretty much dictate what goes on. Where are the expenditures coming from? Brah if you've got them coming around like that it shouldn't cost you much time or money cause getting the first meet has always been harder than subsequent meets, and sometimes requires spending money. It's just maintaining a steady flow of second, third, and fourth meets cause after that many girls catch feels and the dynamics change. You've got that so just slow throttle them down ie make excuses.

dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got laid on V-day crew checking in. Was at the bar for two hours getting food, drinks, and chatting. I feel like that was too long but I didnt want to rush either. Whats the best way to end the date earlier in order to get to the fun part?

Have two or potentially three girls lined up for this weekend. Already set everything up with one girl on Saturday and deciding which day to see the others.
    EDM crew
    Facial aesthetics crew
    6'2" crew

Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Upgrayyedd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Mirin' that situation.

You've laid pipe and they keep coming back, so you can pretty much dictate what goes on. Where are the expenditures coming from? Brah if you've got them coming around like that it shouldn't cost you much time or money cause getting the first meet has always been harder than subsequent meets, and sometimes requires spending money. It's just maintaining a steady flow of second, third, and fourth meets cause after that many girls catch feels and the dynamics change. You've got that so just slow throttle them down ie make excuses.

Thanks brah. It's a good way to recover from the breakup, that's for sure.

I live in a pretty fun area with a ton of bars and restaurants within walking distance from my place. So I've been taking these three out to various places around my neighborhood and then we go back to my place. Just like 2 or 3 drinks when we go out, but it's almost every night... and then I'll go out with my boys on the nights I'm not seeing any of the three. So the tabs are adding up haha.

Only one of them has been coming directly over to my place but she pretty much made it clear to me that she was catching feels so I've been stepping back from her a bit.
    God bless you mami

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's pretty funny that we're both LEO and somewhat have the same issue.

Honestly I thought being LEO would instantly turn women away but it has the opposite effect so far.
    6'3" crew checking in

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Upgrayyedd View Post
    Thanks brah. It's a good way to recover from the breakup, that's for sure.

I live in a pretty fun area with a ton of bars and restaurants within walking distance from my place. So I've been taking these three out to various places around my neighborhood and then we go back to my place. Just like 2 or 3 drinks when we go out, but it's almost every night... and then I'll go out with my boys on the nights I'm not seeing any of the three. So the tabs are adding up haha.

Only one of them has been coming directly over to my place but she pretty much made it clear to me that she was catching feels so I've been stepping back from her a bit.
    Send me a pic of your profile brah, sounds like you're having success right away while using the app, you must be very good looking
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ND32 View Post

Honestly I thought being LEO would instantly turn women away but it has the opposite effect so far.
    I was trying to become a LEO for the past 10 months, and after 6 departments, I didn't have any luck getting hired. Came to the conclusion that I either should have self sponsored or showed up to the oral boards with military experience or something to do with security. It was a waste of time.

meanwhile, posts like these are reassuring:

yes, i'm bitter - i mean being bilingual, 6'3, having a bachelors and an uncle that is a Chief (in another state), just was not good enough for them.

as for the profession turning away chicks - nope, ride along officers told me that on a daily basis there would be chicks giving them their numbers, meanwhile they're just trying to do their job.

nice one, Lieutenant

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Anyone in SoCal wanna go?

She's bringing friends...
    When is it? srs. Just ended stuff with girl, could be down lol

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    I was trying to become a LEO for the past 10 months, and after 6 departments, I didn't have any luck getting hired. Came to the conclusion that I either should have self sponsored or showed up to the oral boards with military experience or something to do with security. It was a waste of time.

yes, i'm bitter - i mean being bilingual, 6'3, having a bachelors and an uncle that is a Chief (in another state), just was not good enough for them.

as for the profession turning away chicks - nope, ride along officers told me that on a daily basis there would be chicks giving them their numbers, meanwhile they're just trying to do their job.
    Where are you from?? 6 departments isn't anything. I know guys that applied to 20+ departments before getting hired. In my opinion, it's 100% worth it. But yes, get some more things in your favor, self sponsor, get a good class ranking, bring more to the table. It's not too late to go through the academy yourself. Plenty of agencies are hiring, being tall and having a bachelors definitely work in your favor. Your uncle being a Chief? Who cares? Don't even bring that up. I was in a similar situation and never brought it up in interviews. It will come out eventually regardless, no need to try and "brag" about it. Also work on selling yourself. Don't give by the book robot answers. Show some personality. Think of unique answers to common questions that show you REALLY want THAT department.

It's a great job, but it's what you make of it. I love it. And can confirm, girls have given me their numbers before and I've rolled my eyes and tossed them without a second thought, despite some being attractive. Just not worth getting involved with a girl in your city. That being said, I just got out of a relationship with a girl I met on the job... so there's that. (She was an EMT, not a victim/suspect or anything though).
    Last edited by AgRyan; 02-16-2017 at 10:08 PM.
    ★cVc★ 11b NFS
    USC Trojans - ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ - Loss Angeles Rams
    *Alex Morgan Fanclub Founder*
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Probably playing Devil's Advocate

Originally Posted by ND32 View Post

Right? I thought the same thing. Especially considering the agency I work for which most people in my area really hate. The one's I've been regularly seeing seem to be really into it actually.

meanwhile, posts like these are reassuring:

nice one, Lieutenant
    Brah 6 PD's is nothing, seriously. Especially if they're smaller PDs where the good ol boy system runs rampant. I've applied to hundreds (thanks USAJobs) which was fun for my background investigator to go through haha. Have you ever considered going federal? CBP OFO and Border Patrol are hiring a TON of Customs and Border Protection Officers and Border Patrol Agents right now. I'd recommend BPA over CBPO, but both are great ways into the federal system with awesome pay (automatic promotions to GS-12+overtime). Various investigative agencies are going to be hiring a bunch of folks soon too. Keep an eye on USAJobs and search "1811" if you're interested in those - your degree and language skills would make you a good candidate. If you're heart is set on being on the street pushing a squad, apply to big city PDs and let them pay for your academy. Most big city PDs are really hurting for bodies.
    God bless you mami

Originally Posted by DOMOMR View Post
    @ spade IRL will be more fun and less awkward. I've tried both and the i felt like it was always better IRL
    Yeah well prolly end up trying both.

So far her requirements:

-21+
    -7+/10
    -not black (unless model tier)*no racist*
    -not Asian (unless model tier)*no racist*

Lmao. Ive got wide open slam dunks but getting blocked at the rim.

Asian + 6/10 = double no.

Do have a bunch of leads that fit the criteria. Well see what happens.
    #MMGA

Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Because they want the power of the state at their disposal.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CeZ24tn.jpg[IMG]

"we"? You're trying to double team her?

Originally Posted by Adnim View Post
    Because they want the power of the state at their disposal.

"we"? You're trying to double team her?
    ffm 3some
    #MMGA

FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrenchDude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Brahs, still reading your stories and having a good time here.
    As for me, I was dating the girl I told you about. But her grandpa passed away last week. I tried to see her last week-end, but she pushed my away. Texted her once on Monday to make her laugh a little and sent her a small letter with a private joke, so she opened it for Valentine's day. But I don't have any news, neither I tried to contact her for not being too pushy.

I'll wait for her call in an hour, and call her myself if she doesn't. I'm so mad at this ****, looks like I don't mean chit to her. Hope I won't be ****ed up, she's a cool girl.

So many opportunities to swap and bang with other couples. Bunch of hotties too. Call me old fashion It just doesnt do it for me to see another dude banging a girl Im smashing, even if she was kissing his girl while im bangin his girl. Like my gut reaction would be to tackle him to the ground and put him in a choke hold till he taps out.
    #MMGA