Closed Thread
Page 252 of 314 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,560 of 9407
    yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She replied with "so what kind of amazing memories?"

this is where I honestly have no idea what to say. Anyone got anything funny to say reply?

I was thinking of saying "give me your # and you'll find out" but not sure if it'll be too aggressive after I had sent her "you think that;s smooth? wait till we meet"
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

jakethesnakeLA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I set it up using her profile. Bi girls are gonna choose "show everyone" so theyll see you either way, I believe girls talking to other girls is less intimidating and easier to escelate the convo from "hey" to "down for a 3some" because girls have hardwired sloot defense systems when talking to guys, even if they want to fuk them, they throw chit tests and hoops we need to jump through to proove our worthiness. I havent tried using my profile for a 3some, but just basing that off normal responses to my solo hookup game vs responses on her profile looking for a 3some....seems sloots arent gonna try the cat and mouse game to get chased if they are talking to other women they want to fuk.

@ineed$ Sway is a bad example because he matches girls but doesnt convert because he has beta cringe game and low self esteem. Brb and others used his profile to set him up with a cute girl dtf but backed out because he was afraid shed reject him irl. The social expirement was done. When i talk to him im really talking to "team sway" eventhough he is not thier spokesperson being an above average looking 6' white guy. Guys reading this thread would commit crimes for his advantages.

If you want to run an expirement use pics of a 5.5/10 black dude, 5'10" with a cut physique living a pimpers paradise showing pics driving lambos with bikini models riding shotgun. Then youll see women are attracted to more than just race, looks and height. Much harder to get the ballers lifestyle then be born winning the genetic lotto, but that guys fukin bikini models and im not.

what about if you kinda trick the system and set your profile up to male looking for female in settings or whatever but the profile is under your girlfriends name and shes the one talking etc (kinda like how i hear from some of my friends that sometimews guys show up for them even though they are male looking for female because the gay guy set his profile to female looking for male but its a males name and all of his pics clearly a dude) so that way you have the girl talking to the girl but girls who are only looking for guys and are potentially bi at least get to see our profile? does that make sense at all?

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    She replied with "so what kind of amazing memories?"

this is where I honestly have no idea what to say. Anyone got anything funny to say reply?

I was thinking of saying "give me your # and you'll find out" but not sure if it'll be too aggressive after I had sent her "you think that;s smooth? wait till we meet"
    Can't tell if she into you or playing games without screens.

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Can't tell if she into you or playing games without screens.
    Last edited by yoked4women; 03-03-2017 at 02:57 PM.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She seems interested and will probably give you her number no matter how you ask for it.

Something like:
    "The kind that begin this weekend after you give me your number and we work out deets off this app "

She seems interested and will probably give you her number no matter how you ask for it.

Something like:
    "The kind that begin this weekend after you give me your number and we work out deets off this app "
    She replied with "haha how about a little detail now"

I have game in person, not via text. If I can get her to meet me, I'd smash but its the getting things going where I struggle

thinking about replying with

"i want to take you out for drinks, shamelessly flirt with you, and then if we click and vibe let whatever happens next.....

happen"

thoughts on what i should reply with
    Last edited by yoked4women; 03-03-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Faurk I think i dun goofed boyos. Sloth used to reply within 2 min but she's ignord me for hours now

sent her

" the mytsery is the best part. I can't just tip my hand.

what're you doing tongiht?"

Guess its time to LDAR

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Faurk I think i dun goofed boyos. Sloth used to reply within 2 min but she's ignord me for hours now

sent her

" the mytsery is the best part. I can't just tip my hand.

what're you doing tongiht?"

Guess its time to LDAR
    Welcome to Tinder pal, there's going to be A LOT of girls that never reply back, get used to it, start messaging other girls, and onto the next one
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone else get the impression that super likes aren't as everybody any more? I've been super liked a couple of times and it took about 30 swipes to find them. Never used to be like that but maybe boost pushes them further down quicker.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jakethesnakeLA View Post
    what about if you kinda trick the system and set your profile up to male looking for female in settings or whatever but the profile is under your girlfriends name and shes the one talking etc (kinda like how i hear from some of my friends that sometimews guys show up for them even though they are male looking for female because the gay guy set his profile to female looking for male but its a males name and all of his pics clearly a dude) so that way you have the girl talking to the girl but girls who are only looking for guys and are potentially bi at least get to see our profile? does that make sense at all?
    Youre overthinking it. Just make a profile and start swiping. I laid out the strategy that worked for me. If its not workin for you and/ or you think you have a better plan then try and report back. If you and your girl have above average aesthetics and are in a city you should get a good response because from what Ive seen there are more unicorns looking for couples then couples looking for unicorns where I am swiping in nyc. In two weeks we got over 100 matches with about 20+ or so that responded they were down. 6-8/10 quality.

Actually 3some closed last night as a matter of fact. Felt like the luckiest guy in manhattan. Was amazing. Will post all the details later after i take my son to bball and daughter to ballet.

Youre overthinking it. Just make a profile and start swiping. I laid out the strategy that worked for me. If its not workin for you and/ or you think you have a better plan then try and report back. If you and your girl have above average aesthetics and are in a city you should get a good response because from what Ive seen there are more unicorns looking for couples then couples looking for unicorns where I am swiping in nyc. In two weeks we got over 100 matches with about 20+ or so that responded they were down. 6-8/10 quality.

Actually 3some closed last night as a matter of fact. Felt like the luckiest guy in manhattan. Was amazing. Will post all the details later after i take my son to bball and daughter to ballet.
    I hope you have pics

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know what to do fellas. I'm finally manning up and getting more dates and meeting these girls, but I can't get any further than the first meet up. I have been rejected probably 5 times so far this year without getting any action in. The worst one was probably getting turned down by a chick who used to be a cheerleader after talking for a few months. I'm just running out of options. I even got invited to a girls dorm last night. She wasn't that great so I'm not crying about it or anything, but its still whack.

Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Spadelexus: - I don’t have “beta cringe game” – and I will repeat, you do not have magical ‘game’ either.

Try the lines you use on girls whilst using my pics – you wont get any responses apart from being unmatched. And just lol @ using that ONE example from brbmakingmoney which happened nearly 2 years ago – that’s already been debunked.

Above average looking white guys do extremely well on tinder – you are one yourself. I do NOT do extremely well by any measure, and do significantly worse than my peers, therefore it’s a fact that I am not above average in the eyes of women. You have to take into consideration the 'SMV' or sexual market value of girls I match with (when I use realistic pictures that show my full face)

These are girls are well below the standard median for attractiveness - and so am I, because they are the only ones that match me.

I don’t think there are many guys ITT who would want to trade places with me. Anyone is welcome to run tinder for a day with my pics and see what kind of women you attract – you will be sorely disappointed.

You also didn't respond to the link I posted with the male model guy (I can't post it again because this is a new account) but look back a couple of pages.

“Take RMboyos vibe: cheeky, cocky and fun. Take insanity's vibe: proffesional, high life, low tier baller (guy has a pick drinking whisky in a $10k 1st class airplane seat in his instagram)...these arent chads and they arent in a different league than you. Insanity goes back and forth between saying "zero matches...gonna delete this fukin app." To "just smashed this 8/10hbb feelsjohngoodman..."
    I’ve tried ALL kinds of pictures, whether you believe me or not – I couldn’t care less. I get. The. Same. Results. With. Every. Set. Of. Pictures. i. use. I cant state this any clearer.

just lol if you truly think that - i feel bad for you man

spade has proved it with his 10/10 model fake profile.....

various other brah's in here have had DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED results after changing their approaches/profiles....
    Everyone ITT would feel bad for me if they ran tinder with my pics, but that’s life.

Ok then – maybe its worked for others (I heavily doubt their success increased to the levels of a night and day difference tho), but for me nothing works, I get the same results every time.

Originally Posted by Swayreincarnate View Post
    Spadelexus: - I dont have beta cringe game and I will repeat, you do not have magical game either.

Try the lines you use on girls whilst using my pics you wont get any responses apart from being unmatched. And just lol @ using that ONE example from brbmakingmoney which happened nearly 2 years ago thats already been debunked.

Above average looking white guys do extremely well on tinder you are one yourself. I do NOT do extremely well by any measure, and do significantly worse than my peers, therefore its a fact that I am not above average in the eyes of women. You have to take into consideration the 'SMV' or sexual market value of girls I match with (when I use realistic pictures that show my full face)

These are girls are well below the standard median for attractiveness - and so am I, because they are the only ones that match me.

I dont think there are many guys ITT who would want to trade places with me. Anyone is welcome to run tinder for a day with my pics and see what kind of women you attract you will be sorely disappointed.

You also didn't respond to the link I posted with the male model guy (I can't post it again because this is a new account) but look back a couple of pages.

Ive tried ALL kinds of pictures, whether you believe me or not I couldnt care less. I get. The. Same. Results. With. Every. Set. Of. Pictures. i. use. I cant state this any clearer.

Everyone ITT would feel bad for me if they ran tinder with my pics, but thats life.

Ok then maybe its worked for others (I heavily doubt their success increased to the levels of a night and day difference tho), but for me nothing works, I get the same results every time.
    Nobody feels bad for you brah, everyone itt falls short more times than not. You just continue to act like you've got it so bad this and that when truth is this stuff doesn't come easy but for very few people in this world. Least of all autistic miscers.

You really don't want girls otherwise you wouldn't be itt. You're not a happy or fun person, you are miserable. And misery loves company so you come here where people will discuss at length with you, your own shortcomings.

Who gives a single fuk of someone is a male model? Holy chit dude you're fukin pathetic. Drop your fukin balls cause you sound like a 13 year old at a One Direction concert.

Girls like strong guys. You're not a strong guy and you don't play to your strengths because you don't have any. And that's because you're such a scared bitch always walking on eggshells with a woe is me attitude. I bet you don't even swing your arms when you walk and are always looking down at the ground.

Nobody wants to run tinder with your pics cause your pics suck. You have weak posture and wear a fake smile. Nobody would trade places with you, because you're a sad kunt Suzie with next to zero perspective.

Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swayreincarnate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nobody feels bad for you brah, everyone itt falls short more times than not. You just continue to act like you've got it so bad this and that when truth is this stuff doesn't come easy but for very few people in this world. Least of all autistic miscers.

You really don't want girls otherwise you wouldn't be itt. You're not a happy or fun person, you are miserable. And misery loves company so you come here where people will discuss at length with you, your own shortcomings.

Who gives a single fuk of someone is a male model? Holy chit dude you're fukin pathetic. Drop your fukin balls cause you sound like a 13 year old at a One Direction concert.

Girls like strong guys. You're not a strong guy and you don't play to your strengths because you don't have any. And that's because you're such a scared bitch always walking on eggshells with a woe is me attitude. I bet you don't even swing your arms when you walk and are always looking down at the ground.

Nobody wants to run tinder with your pics cause your pics suck. You have weak posture and wear a fake smile. Nobody would trade places with you, because you're a sad kunt Suzie with next to zero perspective.
    You are an utter spastic. I tend to ignore your posts in 90% of cases because you come across like a deranged racist autist, but I'll humour your extremely low IQ for a moment: -

You are all missing the most crucial point, which is that, YES - girls DO like strong men, but in all of these characteristics you are espousing as the pinnacle of male attractiveness - THEY. DO. NOT. APPLY. ON. TINDER.

Lets take the example of a guy with the most 'ideal' pics in the world. One pic surfing, one being cheered by a crowd, one with a dog, one with a group of hot girls whilst in a suit....BUT HES BELOW AVERAGE FACIALLY... He won't get matches, he will bang sub-average undesirable women with low sexual market value, and if he comes here for advice he will be told 'you don't look strong enough brah', 'just lift brah', 'you look beta brah' ad nauseum - when in actual fact the problem was his FACE the entire time - no part of his personality is the problem.

Women CANNOT judge a mans strength, or charisma, or wit, or intelligence, through PICTURES ALONE. A 10 year old COULD tell you all this.

You really think you look 'strong' in your pics buddy? Bunch of selfies and you standing topless in a bathroom? You look like an overcompensating bellend and embody every vacuous tinder cliche thats been created since this cancerous app was created by Horseface Sean Rad several years ago.

The example of the MM guy was to show that it doesn't matter how much of a twat you are (like you), girls only want face, they have no moral compass and couldnt care less about a guy being witty or charismatic, they just get wet over certain facial ratios - there is no 'magic' at play, and nothing he is 'doing' to make girls attracted, just 'being' - that he was born with. YOU ARE ALL IN DENIAL of this. Maybe you don't have good looking friends and so don't know how it works IRL, or maybe the USA is a less OBVIOUSLY shallow society like the UK where girls talk openly about guys being handsome or ugly constantly.

I dont come here for sympathy, I come here to challenge your blue-pill stupidity and utter lack of awareness.

WAKE UP: - http: //loo kism.net/Thread-trolling-tinder-sluts-ultimate-thread

You are an utter spastic. I tend to ignore your posts in 90% of cases because you come across like a deranged racist autist, but I'll humour your extremely low IQ for a moment: -

You are all missing the most crucial point, which is that, YES - girls DO like strong men, but in all of these characteristics you are espousing as the pinnacle of male attractiveness - THEY. DO. NOT. APPLY. ON. TINDER.

Lets take the example of a guy with the most 'ideal' pics in the world. One pic surfing, one being cheered by a crowd, one with a dog, one with a group of hot girls whilst in a suit....BUT HES BELOW AVERAGE FACIALLY... He won't get matches, he will bang sub-average undesirable women with low sexual market value, and if he comes here for advice he will be told 'you don't look strong enough brah', 'just lift brah', 'you look beta brah' ad nauseum - when in actual fact the problem was his FACE the entire time - no part of his personality is the problem.

Women CANNOT judge a mans strength, or charisma, or wit, or intelligence, through PICTURES ALONE. A 10 year old COULD tell you all this.

You really think you look 'strong' in your pics buddy? Bunch of selfies and you standing topless in a bathroom? You look like an overcompensating bellend and embody every vacuous tinder cliche thats been created since this cancerous app was created by Horseface Sean Rad several years ago.

The example of the MM guy was to show that it doesn't matter how much of a twat you are (like you), girls only want face, they have no moral compass and couldnt care less about a guy being witty or charismatic, they just get wet over certain facial ratios - there is no 'magic' at play, and nothing he is 'doing' to make girls attracted, just 'being' - that he was born with. YOU ARE ALL IN DENIAL of this. Maybe you don't have good looking friends and so don't know how it works IRL, or maybe the USA is a less OBVIOUSLY shallow society like the UK where girls talk openly about guys being handsome or ugly constantly.

I dont come here for sympathy, I come here to challenge your blue-pill stupidity and utter lack of awareness.

WAKE UP: - http: //loo kism.net/Thread-trolling-tinder-sluts-ultimate-thread
    I'm deranged? Lol shows your diminished mental capacity as you conflate my user name with my person. Whatever. Girls open me all the time about facial aesthetics, but until they're charmed, it matters not. I do look strong in my pics and girls know it's true:

Wake up: red pill is a psychological plot to undermine your status as a man.

Edit: my oneitis sent me a message today after like a week of NC. And at the end of the night before we split she said, "gd you are cute tho." And also said I looked like a very attractive movie star. Still didn't get that cake tho, obv facial aesthetics are not enough so again, stfu will your red pill chit.

"I don't come here for sympathy but to challenge the blue pill mentality" fukin lol you sound like a feminist on a witch hunt after they've watched a segment of fake news stories.
    Last edited by American Psycho; 03-04-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Girls open me all the time about facial aesthetics, but until they're charmed, it matters not.
    Except it does because they can't open you without matching you, which is not based on them being charmed, but on face alone. So if you actually think about it, it's the only thing that matters, because without a right swipe (based on the space between your chin and hairline), you wouldn't be able to talk to them.

I do look strong in my pics
    Sure

Except it does because they can't open you without matching you, which is not based on them being charmed, but on face alone. So if you actually think about it, it's the only thing that matters, because without a right swipe (based on the space between your chin and hairline), you wouldn't be able to talk to them.

Sure
    Why else then would the girl believe in in good shape? Do you think she responds positively to that statement if I don't look strong? Of course she wouldn't.

You have really poor perception brah, stay away from here, misc is poison to weak minds like yours.

Do you think she responds positively to that statement if I don't look strong? Of course she wouldn't.
    Mental masturbation

jakethesnakeLA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool ya your probably right about the overthinking part. We finally set the profile up like an hour ago in the way you suggested. My girl is probably a 9/10 or so while im like a 7.5/10, we have already got 20 or so matches in the past hour. Where im at though it definitely seems like there are more couples looking for unicorns as opposed to the other way around form what i have seen so far.

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you guys do with the girls that demonstrate on the first or second date that they are looking for a relationship and don't want to smash right away, ie make you wait 3 dates before sex etc etc, but you don't see them as long term/ gf potential. I know guys like pyscho pretty much screen for dtf only girls so that helps a lot. I'm not against getting into a relationship with a girl from tinder, so don't want to wipe these girls out of the equation by only screening for dtf girls - also by screening for only dtf girls by being quite aggressive I feel you could lose other potential dtf girls that don't respond well to these aggressive tactics in text, but are still willing to be fb if you take a more subtle approach in text.

Do you just respect their wishes and move on or sleep with them a bit knowing they have the intention of settling down with you.
    Girls are known to drop you just as quickly for some petty reason which is why im not too fussed about sleeping with them even though i know i wont be in it for the long haul.
    Tinder crew
    Anti LDAR crew
    No Glow No Go crew
    Entrepreneur crew

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just reset my bumble after getting 50+ friends on ******** and it definitely changed things queue wise, before i would get 7-8 matches within a 30km radius after a day then once i would start swiping it would die down

now i have 20 matches within a day within 40km, some decent quality matches after swiping so hopefully it doesnt die now

SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    just reset my bumble after getting 50+ friends on ******** and it definitely changed things queue wise, before i would get 7-8 matches within a 30km radius after a day then once i would start swiping it would die down

now i have 20 matches within a day within 40km, some decent quality matches after swiping so hopefully it doesnt die now
    this is true, more friends = more "desirability" or some **** prbably according to the algorithm
    Русский брат
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50) vetopower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    What do you guys do with the girls that demonstrate on the first or second date that they are looking for a relationship and don't want to smash right away, ie make you wait 3 dates before sex etc etc, but you don't see them as long term/ gf potential. I know guys like pyscho pretty much screen for dtf only girls so that helps a lot. I'm not against getting into a relationship with a girl from tinder, so don't want to wipe these girls out of the equation by only screening for dtf girls - also by screening for only dtf girls by being quite aggressive I feel you could lose other potential dtf girls that don't respond well to these aggressive tactics in text, but are still willing to be fb if you take a more subtle approach in text.

Do you just respect their wishes and move on or sleep with them a bit knowing they have the intention of settling down with you.
    Girls are known to drop you just as quickly for some petty reason which is why im not too fussed about sleeping with them even though i know i wont be in it for the long haul.
    You have to be pretty careful in these situations. The number of women looking for a free meal ticket on Tinder is quite high. If you are progressively escalating at each date, then it might be worth pursuing for 3 dates. If you haven't banged on the 3rd date, probably not worth investing more of your valuable time/money -- I'd move on to others. Once you bang, the power tends to shift to you (unless you were terrible in bed). Best thing to do in this situation is to keep a healthy distance -- minimal texting and see no more than once a week otherwise she'll become overly attached.

My suggestion is to screen for flirtation, not DTF. Unless you're a Chad, you'll lose almost everyone if you screen for pure DTF. If, however, you screen for fun, flirty women, you'll get people willing to bang on the first or second date while dropping out people who are there to string you along. Screening for flirtation involves dropping hints about making out, cuddling, going back to your place, etc and seeing if they run with it or not. By comparison, screening for DTF involves the type of game spade and psycho run.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    when you nc a 9 for a couple days

Mental masturbation
    9/10 chicks would agree strong and in shape. The other would be teasing. You on the other hand are wearing a dress in your pics. Fuk outta here boyu.

Spoiler!

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    smh at you guys still treating tinder hoes like actual people lol

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found this interaction very interesting, it's the same girl in both, I matched the girl on bumble first then she went NC then matched on tinder & all my pics were the same slight difference in bios

Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    smh at you guys still treating tinder hoes like actual people lol
    i mean while theres definitely some true wild sloots up there, tinder is a super popular app not to mention online dating is really prevalent.. most girls you would even meet at college/uni/work/etc. have probably used it or considered it at some point

youd have to be naive to think most girls who arent on tinder arent crazy sloots either
    Last edited by Socrahtes; 03-05-2017 at 05:23 AM.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright so I currently have about three matches that seem to be into me. One is sadly a little over and hour so I might have to turn that one down since long distance usually ends up bad. But now I got this new cute Mexican chick that's about 5 miles away and so far everything seems to be clicking. I don't know how it will be if when we actually talk on the phone or meet in person, but I'm used to rejection now so hopefully I can learn from my mistakes and get this one right.

Closed Thread
Page 252 of 314 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast