Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExtremeOne74 View Post
    Why not incorporate both? I love carb cycling and will utilize hiit on high carb days, miss on medium, liss on low.
    Yeah, I do mostly 'miss' - like none sometimes I do missus. Does that count?
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm on the same page as you. I love to incorporate power movements with heavy weight and longer rest followed by things like giant sets, drop sets, rest pause sets etc. You absolutely can have the best of both worlds. You just need a structured well thought out plan.
    You know what else I think is undervalued? Periodization. So many people just from program to program, or maybe just wing it, without taking time to take a step back and do a big picture look at their training. By having some long term objectives you can structure your training well in advance even if you don't know exactly what program you'll be running at that time. Having designated periods where you train for strength, size, and/or both, along with a proper diet strategy to accompany those phases will do wonders for your training. I'm not saying you need it all planned out to a T. But having a macro idea that guides your programming will lead to greater gains and better progress both in the present and future.

Something along he lines of
    Jan - April : training for size
    May-August: strength training for fat loss
    Sept-Dec: powerbuilding with an emphasis on recomp to keep bf in check while slowly adding clean(ish) size and limited strength
    Team GAT Representative

http://www.teamgat.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/gat.htm

"Sometimes in life it's the barbell that lifts up the man."

Instagram: standout_nutrition

ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly corey. And changing your plan or goal doesn't mean you necessarily need to completely blow it up. You can actually use the same exact exercises and just simply change the order, the rest periods, the rep range, the rom, the cadence, etc
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159728871&p=1196729941#post1196729941

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeap periodisation. learned it the hard way. what are your thoughts on conjugate training tho?
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not incorporate both? I love carb cycling and will utilize hiit on high carb days, miss on medium, liss on low.
    I did very well when you had me doing both and HIIT really breaks things up for me and is easier to fit in my schedule

ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gregmh View Post
    I did very well when you had me doing both and HIIT really breaks things up for me and is easier to fit in my schedule
    Exactly. A plan is only good if it's able to be executed. If I have a client who works crazy hours and gets little sleep as is, I'm not going to have them do an hour of fasted cardio at 5 am each morning. It's not about creating a "in a perfect world" plan. It's about creating a plan that fits someone's lifestyle and still gets results
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159728871&p=1196729941#post1196729941

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. A plan is only good if it's able to be executed. If I have a client who works crazy hours and gets little sleep as is, I'm not going to have them do an hour of fasted cardio at 5 am each morning. It's not about creating a "in a perfect world" plan. It's about creating a plan that fits someone's lifestyle and still gets results
    Exactly... I've been thru a few different coaches over the years... Two of them were a "just make it work" coaches and I struggled, I just could do what they asked in the time I had available, so I didn't get great results/ Everything felt forced and a "Me vs Them" type situation... Then I had coaches (you were one of them) that were able to work things around my schedule , make changes that I needed because of time and I'm sure I drove them crazy... But I was able to be consistent and make great progress... I fully believe a that the "Best" plan is the plan that you can execute consistently and that's why people have such a hard time trying to follow cookie cuter stuff

Someone come up with a topic... Mine suck =(

Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    yeap periodisation. learned it the hard way. what are your thoughts on conjugate training tho?
    If I'm not mistaken Corey uses this thought process in his training programs. In my worthless opinion, I think that it's a great method for most people that don't have a specific goal in mind. If you have a specific goal, power-lifting, bodybuilding, etc... then the plan should be geared towards that... But it doesn't hurt to mix things up

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts on insulin sensitivity? As in, are there upper and lower limits that a guy should stick to when cutting and bulking. Obviously when trying to gain muscle, you're going to gain some fat whether it's over 6 months that you bulk or a year that you bulk, sooner or later you will have quite a bit of fat. Is there an upper limit of bodyfat that you should stop bulking at due to insulin sensitivity? Maybe 15%? I know muscle becomes insulin sensitive when you workout, but I'm curious when you have diminishing returns due to having too much bodyfat.
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    Thoughts on insulin sensitivity? As in, are there upper and lower limits that a guy should stick to when cutting and bulking. Obviously when trying to gain muscle, you're going to gain some fat whether it's over 6 months that you bulk or a year that you bulk, sooner or later you will have quite a bit of fat. Is there an upper limit of bodyfat that you should stop bulking at due to insulin sensitivity? Maybe 15%? I know muscle becomes insulin sensitive when you workout, but I'm curious when you have diminishing returns due to having too much bodyfat.
    This is such a good topic... looking forward to see what Corey and EO have to say...

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welp, not an expert. but from what I read (eg. Forbes theory), during a surplus the leaner you are, you gain a higher proportion of lean mass. and similarly, during a deficit, the leaner you are, you lose a higher proportion of lean mass.

IIRC, Mike Israetel has also mentioned that the more advanced you are, the fatter your gains.

https://www.********.com/michael.isr...05895525251953

in additional, for men especially, gaining bf% >15% has been correlated with rapid gains in visceral fat - fat around your organs. and this is certainly undesirable.
    Last edited by muruku; 10-10-2016 at 07:22 AM.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could (and almost did) quote everything posted over the past few days. Greg, I'm right there with ya buddy. These gems from Kevin & Corey are proving invaluable and are guiding me to see improvement overall, getting things dialed in. It's taking a long time but now that I'm seeing the fruits of my labor, guided by the wisdom I've picked up here, it is so very worthwhile - time well spent figuring myself out.

Corey - I tried that chest routine this morning now that my back is feeling better (not 100%, but enough to not let it keep me from pushing forward - haha, get it? 'chest' .. 'push' ). I was a little cautious because I didn't want to inadvertently put pressure on that tender area, and no double scoop of PMP, but it was a blast. Thoughtfully executed barbell bench, and though I felt paced throughout the giant sets they were really quite taxing. Awesome squeeze and stretch (I might rename this routine 'Squeeze & Stretch' in my app; right now it's 'Ultra Chest' ) and my chest was hugely pumped and very full and massive. 48 minutes total work.

I'm at a place where I'm rethinking my current routine in order to conserve some time (make the wife happy) even if only 20 minutes less, but be able to execute each bodypart 2x weekly. right now I'm at a solid hour each day and 90 minutes on leg day. Recalling Kevin's suggestion of a compound lift and a few ancillaries - get in, get out - I may attempt to construct something that can be done in about 40 minutes (maybe and hour for legs brutality). Thoughts? Could this be a productive outline to guide what I do?

How does that connect with periodization? picking pieces that I've learned by doing many routines in the past, I would have one day low reps (4-6, at least on the compound movement), one day higher reps (8-12), varying or opposing throughout a four week stretch. (6-5-4-2; 8-10-12-8/10) then repeat. Expert thoughts on that kind of construction?

Also, with the talk of phases, 3 month cycles, etc. How about someone who is doing it more for lifestyle, and an ultimate goal of being overall athletic, maybe appearing like if someone called and asked 'do you want to be on the cover of our little magazine?' (gotta have a dream) that person would be able to say, 'sure, I'm ready': how possible is it to lose bodyfat and preserve lean mass until hitting that bodyfat goal, then slowly adding mass without bodyfat even if it takes longer. I just don't see myself cycling and 'loving the bulk' after fighting so hard for so long to lose fat.

40 to an hour tops is perfect. Anything longer and your wasting time. Do your compound movement first. Warm up, get your rest between sets, and be done in 20 minutes. Blow through the rest of your workout using drops, ss, rest pauses, etc. Another 20 minutes. And boom. You're done
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Insulin sensitivity. Even while trying to grow I believe pushing high carbs day after day for months is a recipe for decreased sensitivity and the road to the marshmallow man. I love to push the carbs until you start to get too soft, you're not hungry and are really forcing food, etc. Then do a mini cut. Drop carbs, improve sensitivity, get leaner. Add dietary fat if losing too fast. You're appetite will increase. Then push up again. When you do this, you should notice that when you reach your previous high bodyweight, you'll be noticeably leaner and harder
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

40 to an hour tops is perfect. Anything longer and your wasting time. Do your compound movement first. Warm up, get your rest between sets, and be done in 20 minutes. Blow through the rest of your workout using drops, ss, rest pauses, etc. Another 20 minutes. And boom. You're done
    I just don't know how people can set aside more than 60 mins for training... So under an hour is a must for me

I just don't know how people can set aside more than 60 mins for training... So under an hour is a must for me
    My current routine is right at 60 minutes some days and 100 minutes if I do legs as Rx'd. When I was doing the Modern Physique (which incorporates some of that periodization I was talking about) it was also about an hour each session. I still found myself cutting out some exercises if time pressed. I agree, Greg, an hour or less is a must, which is why I'm thinking about combining the best of what I've learned that works for me, which has really been the last two routines; (legs 2x weekly, varied reps, low rest time currently; all bodyparts 2x weekly, giant sets, mixing it up day to day). Constructing happening today for tomorrow; probably going to be something like
    1. Push
    2. Pull
    3. Legs
    4. Cardio - active rest
    5. Upper Body
    6. Legs
    7. Cardio - Active rest - stretching/recovery
    to keep it to a calendar week. Alternatively, could do
    1. Chest/Back (mostly antagonistic supersets)
    2. Shoulders/Arms
    3. Legs
    4. Cardio - active rest
    5. Upper Body
    6. Legs
    7. Cardio - Active rest - stretching/recovery
    or even make it a total of 8 days (consistent 3 on, 1 off pattern) with Push, Pull, Legs, off, Chest/Back, Shoulders/Arms, Legs, off. So many choices!!! It's great to be 'murican!

Kevin, Corey - which configuration sounds like a winner?

Even while trying to grow I believe pushing high carbs day after day for months is a recipe for decreased sensitivity and the road to the marshmallow man.
    Perfect powerlifter physique -

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Insulin sensitivity. Even while trying to grow I believe pushing high carbs day after day for months is a recipe for decreased sensitivity and the road to the marshmallow man. I love to push the carbs until you start to get too soft, you're not hungry and are really forcing food, etc. Then do a mini cut. Drop carbs, improve sensitivity, get leaner. Add dietary fat if losing too fast. You're appetite will increase. Then push up again. When you do this, you should notice that when you reach your previous high bodyweight, you'll be noticeably leaner and harder
    So kind of like cyclical bulking? This winter, I'm not gonna go crazy with the carbs and calories and forcefully put on weight. I'm only going to shoot for 2 pounds each month, for the next 8 months.
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same here, especially with multiple jobs and kids+wife haha

Kev and Corey - what do you think about this routine for a busy dad?

Goal: Size

Monday
    Deadlifts: 3 X 5-7 reps
    BB Shrugs: 4 X 6-8 reps
    Seated Rows, Bent BB Rows, or T-Bar Rows: 4 X 6-8 reps
    Chin Ups or Face Pulls: 3 X 8-10

Tuesday
    Flat Bench: 3 X 5-7 reps
    Incline Becnh (Smith Machine): 4 X 6-8 reps
    BB OHP: 4 X 6-8 reps
    DB Side Lateral: 4 X 8-10 reps

Thursday
    BB Squats: 4 X 6-8 reps
    Leg Extensions: 4 X 10-12 reps
    Leg Curls: 4 X 10-12 reps

Friday
    BB Curls: 4 X 6-10 reps
    Rope Pushdowns: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curls: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Dips or OH Tricep Extension: 4 X 8-10 reps

I don't compete, so I don't have to get on stage but I figured this was a decent program to accomplish my goal. What do you fellas think?

A lot of times there will be weeks where I utilize Wednesday ("Off Day") to add in any auxiliary movements that I miss on Mon/Tues or any additional work I want to throw in.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    Same here, especially with multiple jobs and kids+wife haha

Kev and Corey - what do you think about this routine for a busy dad?

Goal: Size

Monday
    Deadlifts: 3 X 5-7 reps
    Seated Rows, Bent BB Rows, or T-Bar Rows: 4 X 6-8 reps
    Chin Ups or Face Pulls: 3 X 8-10

Tuesday
    Flat Bench: 3 X 5-7 reps
    Incline Becnh (Smith Machine): 4 X 6-8 reps
    BB OHP: 4 X 6-8 reps
    DB Side Lateral: 4 X 8-10 reps

Thursday
    BB Squats: 4 X 6-8 reps
    Leg Extensions: 4 X 10-12 reps
    Leg Curls: 4 X 10-12 reps

Friday
    BB Curls: 4 X 6-10 reps
    Rope Pushdowns: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Standing DB Curls: 4 X 8-10 reps
    Dips or OH Tricep Extension: 4 X 8-10 reps

I don't compete, so I don't have to get on stage but I figured this was a decent program to accomplish my goal. What do you fellas think?

A lot of times there will be weeks where I utilize Wednesday ("Off Day") to add in any auxiliary movements that I miss on Mon/Tues or any additional work I want to throw in.
    Perfect. I love a 3 way split. If you get I'm a 4th day repeat day one of the week. If busy and you only get 3 in, you're hitting each bodypart at least once.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Food for thought for all you guys asking questions about different splits. If you're still beginner or even intermediate....and by that first fee years of training or still a ways off from developing a terrific physique....why not try a sticking to an upper body/lower body split. That's right split your body in half. Train three to four days a week rotating the two.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Perfect. Thanks.

No one? Lol. Even though I'm fairly advanced I've done two way splits abd even whole body routines. And guess what? Those were stretches I gained a lot of my size. Those plans plus a ton of clean cals paid off bug time
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

No one? Lol. Even though I'm fairly advanced I've done two way splits abd even whole body routines. And guess what? Those were stretches I gained a lot of my size. Those plans plus a ton of clean cals paid off bug time
    Bug time? does that count as a protein source

No one? Me, sir! I'm constructing a 2+3 split: upper/lower, push/pull/legs (1 rest/cardio day between = 1 week). gonna keep 'em guessing... I think. I'm looking to be more sculpted and athletic. Livin' life! figure the size would follow and be subservient to the shape; that's where the nutrition comes in, which thankfully I've learned much from you. (Got my Boo-Berry & Franken-Berry stash - yesss!)

Since things have been crazy, I've been doing upper/lower splits I just can't find the time to get in the gym, so when I do I have to make the most of it.

Not sure this is a great stretch for me, but at least I'm not falling being and attempting to stay healthy

Originally Posted by InfiniteRecomp View Post
    Bug time? does that count as a protein source

No one? Me, sir! I'm constructing a 2+3 split: upper/lower, push/pull/legs (1 rest/cardio day between = 1 week). gonna keep 'em guessing... I think. I'm looking to be more sculpted and athletic. Livin' life! figure the size would follow and be subservient to the shape; that's where the nutrition comes in, which thankfully I've learned much from you. (Got my Boo-Berry & Franken-Berry stash - yesss!)
    I really don't worry as much as I did about size ( not that I was ever big ).. Now I'm just trying to stay healthy and not have a Dad bod... If life slows down, I might try and make a little more size oriented push..

I just think too many people jump into crazy splits. A total body or two way splits are way underrated and under utilized
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

So kind of like cyclical bulking? This winter, I'm not gonna go crazy with the carbs and calories and forcefully put on weight. I'm only going to shoot for 2 pounds each month, for the next 8 months.
    Want some good advice? If you want to develop an outstanding physique eliminate the terms "bulk" and "cut" from your vocabulary.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

To follow up a bit on the above let's start a new topic. Offseason and in season. How do you guys and girls approach these from nutritional, training, and cardio stand points?
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Want some good advice? If you want to develop an outstanding physique eliminate the terms "bulk" and "cut" from your vocabulary.
    I saw that coming from a mile away =)

To follow up a bit on the above let's start a new topic. Offseason and in season. How do you guys and girls approach these from nutritional, training, and cardio stand points?

Good topic, and since I'm in a "Holding Season" I'll let other answer.. =)

But I have decided to get back on the wagon after my birthday, just a little bit too soft for my liking and I really really need to be healthy for the little ones that watch what I do.