Braunz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Olympic weightlifting

Been trying to learn the clean/jerk and snatch since about may, and this was the first time hitting 225 on the clean and i was wondering how my form is.

I dont have any friends that do Olympic weightlifting nor have i ever talked to anyone else that knows Olympic weightlifting so everything i know about it is based off of different videos and websites that teach olympic weightlifting. Sorry that its a GIF and not an actual video. Go to imgur and type /gallery/nhy4Q afterwards.

is My form decent for only starting learning a few months ago? Is there any mistakes that are super obvious and affecting any future progression?

Imnotswoll69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I havent been lifting long at all, only acouple months but i do have a coach. I still wouldnt consider my self a reliable source but from the look of it i cant see anything that its super obvious. Your not jumping forward it doesn't look like your really bouncing the bar off your body and your elbows come through well. Thats all i have to say.

WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhittleCFC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't been Olympic weightlifting very long and like you only learned from youtube videos. It looks like you're meeting the bar a little too low in the lift. Instead of waiting for the barbell to drop, you need to anticipate it in order to catch it more smoothly. It will make the front squat part of the clean much easier because you've wasted less energy.
    Deep Dark Dungeon Sounds

~UKM Underground Crew~