Page 3 of 250 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DAaaMan64 View Post
    No I think that was an overreaction on the foot doctor's part. She has that San Francisco feel about her that can either over-medicate or significantly under medicate (read: "natural" remedies)

The chest pain was obv scary as fk. My blood pressure had been elevated all day due to the fracture, I know this because of them continuously checking it and I was bleeding all morning. So I don't think that probably didn't help. Though I was calm all morning, I did occasionally feel like losing it. So people think I just had a panic attack from excessive bullchit.
    i'm kind of amazed that you'd get sent all over the place. as i understood, urgent care was supposed to send you to the ER if they aren't equipped to deal with you and from there the hospital is supposed to have the resources to get you taken care of. can't believe they sent you to a foot doctor.

btw next time you should go straight to the ER. the whole bill gets written off to the gym and they send it straight to insurance.

maybe you can threaten to sue the gym and get a settlement check from their insurance to pay off your debt? just kidding.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    i'm kind of amazed that you'd get sent all over the place. as i understood, urgent care was supposed to send you to the ER if they aren't equipped to deal with you and from there the hospital is supposed to have the resources to get you taken care of. can't believe they sent you to a foot doctor.

btw next time you should go straight to the ER. the whole bill gets written off to the gym and they send it straight to insurance.
    Good to know.

Well I have no clue how to sue anyone. But if I did, the gym would kinda deserve it and I will definitely complain.

That particular piece of equipment that fell on my foot is really bad. 5 minutes of testing those safeties and they'd realize how easy it is to fuk it up if you're not paying attention or don't care.

Which is a lot of people in a casual gym like 24.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good to know.

Well I have no clue how to sue anyone. But if I did, the gym would kinda deserve it and I will definitely complain.

That particular piece of equipment that fell on my foot is really bad. 5 minutes of testing those safeties and they'd realize how easy it is to fuk it up if you're not paying attention or don't care.

Oh if the equipment is ****ty and dangerous then you should at the very least call their office and let them know to expect all of your medical expenses. That'll get them talking with their insurance company and worrying about qhether youll sue.

A few years ago someone tripped on something outside of our restaurant and they decided we were liable. Our insurance adjuster i spoke with said they were going to offer her some money in hope of avoiding a lawsuit. I hatd it because i didnt think it was our fault, but thats how the game is played.

If you gave a lawyer you like and trust you might ask them what to do. Im willing to bet an email or phone call to coprorate would get you some money without getting a lawyer, but thats just a guess
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I won't lie, I love the numbness from excessive pre-workout. But that side effect is very fleeting. Unfortunately, it also tends to keep me stressed out and jumpy all day. So I limit caffeine to 600mg before 3pm and none after.
    Pre-Workout and my daily energy drink are really my only sources of caffeine throughout the day so it's not too bad, even combining them I usually only end up around 400mg for the day.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pardon the double post, but this what happened Wednesday and I figured it is retarded enough to warrant the share.

Holy sh*t! When the bleeding finally stop? Are you going to see your regular doctor for a followup? I think you had a problem in the past with a blood clot? You did the right thing by calling 911.
    Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to know.

Story is kind of like what happened with my hernia; doctors **** up and we pay the price. Luckily my medical covered everything though, I only lost $50 for the ER visit I had to take.

I would definitely make contact with the gym though, they should at least cover any medical expenses. It is possible you do have a lawsuit too, but you would not win much, likely not even enough to cover court costs. So if the gym would settle out of court (quite likely) than that would be the best route for you.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Pre-Workout and my daily energy drink are really my only sources of caffeine throughout the day so it's not too bad, even combining them I usually only end up around 400mg for the day.
    Yeha not bad man. How do you feel? Numb? lol.

Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    Holy sh*t! When the bleeding finally stop? Are you going to see your regular doctor for a followup? I think you had a problem in the past with a blood clot? You did the right thing by calling 911.
    I just returned from the doc, I'm still bleeding just a little bit. lol

I am following up with the foot doctor for a couple of weeks. She seems very concerned with the recovery process. The ER didn't mention this at all, but she wants me replacing the bandage daily and keeping my foot elevated for two weeks. She doesn't even want me going to work! I'm real surprised. I'm gonna meet her in the middle though and just keep my foot elevated at work.

If anyone has any experience with this, chime in. She seems to feel very strongly and it is unexpected.

You're completely right about the blood clotting, which is another suspect for the chest pain since I don't currently take a blood thinner. After that crazy episode though, I'll probably start taking it again. -_- Don't wanna go through that again.

Thanks for the concern
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics of toe?

Stay safe Daa. <3
    Delirious Mutant.

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Kinda want to see a pic too. Lol

I just returned from the doc, I'm still bleeding just a little bit. lol

I am following up with the foot doctor for a couple of weeks. She seems very concerned with the recovery process. The ER didn't mention this at all, but she wants me replacing the bandage daily and keeping my foot elevated for two weeks. She doesn't even want me going to work! I'm real surprised. I'm gonna meet her in the middle though and just keep my foot elevated at work.

If anyone has any experience with this, chime in. She seems to feel very strongly and it is unexpected.

You're completely right about the blood clotting, which is another suspect for the chest pain since I don't currently take a blood thinner. After that crazy episode though, I'll probably start taking it again. -_- Don't wanna go through that again.

Thanks for the concern

I've had no experience with foot fractures. Does she think you're diabetic? Are toes more prone to loss of blood flow and gangrene? What did your doctor say?
    Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay safe, Da! Rest up

Whats on the weekend agenda for everybody?

I'm going apple picking in Michigan
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

Originally Posted by wlodarczykn View Post
    Stay safe, Da! Rest up

Whats on the weekend agenda for everybody?

I'm going apple picking in Michigan
    Apple picking. Yup! It's Fall.

- Shopping
    - Test driving mobility scooters with my mom.
    - Then taking her out to lunch.
    - Looking at granite slabs
    - And then a hike somewhere close.

TNF

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Working Saturday, time and a half all day,

Working Sunday, double time all day.
    OG

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the good luck wishes, guys. Gonna' be walking out to this:

Pardon the double post, but this what happened Wednesday and I figured it is retarded enough to warrant the share.
    Oh damn, man. Honestly, I'm glad that it only turned out to be a toe fracture. Sometimes it's good to over-shoot and over-treat a little bit, because often times we're not at doctors enough as it is. There are times when a small injury can actually prompt us to get medical care which discovers a health complication at an opportune moment for treatment.

In the end, I'm just glad it wasn't anything beyond the injury from dropping the plate on your foot.

Be careful with that foot, though! You still bleeding?

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Speedy recovery to you DAaa!
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In.

OP is a.... nice guy.
    12-5-23

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Thanks for the good luck wishes, guys. Gonna' be walking out to this:

Oh damn, man. Honestly, I'm glad that it only turned out to be a toe fracture. Sometimes it's good to over-shoot and over-treat a little bit, because often times we're not at doctors enough as it is. There are times when a small injury can actually prompt us to get medical care which discovers a health complication at an opportune moment for treatment.

In the end, I'm just glad it wasn't anything beyond the injury from dropping the plate on your foot.

Be careful with that foot, though! You still bleeding?
    Fight being videod? Where is it anyways, and what type of fight? Missed it if you posted this info already.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope you're recovering well, Daa.

It's a friday.. that means netflix and editing. *need a bro hug*

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So gimme that toot toot, lemme give you that beep beep.
    Delirious Mutant.

Would have Saturday off, but working it for a friend... just found out that it will be a very busy Saturday in the area I am working.... dammit.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post

2rcCHF9EHnQ

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

It must be the money.
    Eat the damn yolk.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

It must be the money.

Ayyyy <3

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Ayyyy <3
    1st coffee down.
    Eat the damn yolk.

1st coffee down.
    Crushing my nightly cereal and then off to bed.. I'll be up in a few hours so coffee will be had then.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Crushing my nightly cereal and then off to bed.. I'll be up in a few hours so coffee will be had then.
    Few hours?

Id need a gallon of coffee just to function lol.
    Eat the damn yolk.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st coffee down.
    Just completed a 500 mile drive home

Couldn't have done it without coffee and heated car seats

Those seats were like a heating pad, worked great for my aching back

The car looks like a Starbucks garbage can

Back started aching a lot so I used the heated car seats like a heating pad, worked great!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jampottt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1st coffee down.
    Foolishly didn't have a coffee with breakfast and went back to sleep for three hours... no joke.
    Trying to finally get some work done in the Studio today, as I've been at a creative block for the past couple of weeks, inevitably work related.

However, measured my biceps this morning and in the past month of BFR training Bi's and Tri's twice a week, I've added an inch and a half to my arms. Still got spaghetti arms at 14.5 inches, but getting there none the less.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Few hours?

Id need a gallon of coffee just to function lol.
    12-5-23

this is like the first day ever that i've woken up before my baby, lol.

got 8 hours of sleep though...that's rare

We got the Plaza Art Fair going on though...busy weekend. what's everyone else up to?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m going to be a couch potato today

Happy Saturday.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01