Closed Thread
    BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

aware me on jimmy graham

currently rolling with barnidge's big dumb ass, with mccown out is it worth taking a flyer on this cat?

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hard to say. Seattle doesn't use the TE much, and Wilson is banged up and playing very poorly. Really the whole offense looks awful. But look at last season, they were atrocious through the first half of the season then exploded.

If it's me, I'd roll with Barnidge just because whoever is QBing the Browns this weekend will need a safety blanket. That is usually the TE or RB. I need to see something from Seattle before I start any of their offensive players.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same situation OP. Drafted Gronk, started Barnidge my first two weeks (first week was a goose egg), and I have Graham on my bench.

I'm going to start Graham this week I think, he basically played the majority of the snaps last week after being limited in week 2.

Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dave_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Drafted Jimmy G. Only because TE's were starting to fly off the board and he has/had a high ceiling so I took the flyer. I started him both weeks so far because I wont waste another bench spot on a second TE. Meh first week. Second week was better. I think he'll do better as the season goes on but I don't ever count on much out of my TE's. If I can get 6-10 points there each week, I'm good.

I do think Jimmy will find a place in this offense. Luke Wilson had some nice games last year.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jimmy Graham was an outstanding TE when he played on a team that had a good QB.
    One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id stash him for now. definitely not playing him until Russ can get health.

critics be like: you've got a star TE, why not throw to him? when thrown to him often: stop being so obvious, dont force the ball.

lol honestly I don't think Russ is looking his way all the much. unless it's a designed play to him...he's looking down field.

JakeB27
    Toss Barnidge to the wolves and pick up Dennis Pitta. Dude gets mad targets and that's what you look for in fantasy. You don't want Graham, just lol.

BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BOEYJOSA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JakeB27 View Post
    Toss Barnidge to the wolves and pick up Dennis Pitta. Dude gets mad targets and that's what you look for in fantasy. You don't want Graham, just lol.
    picked up pitta this morning, hoping for good things

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Graham had a torn patellar tendon, which is nearly impossible to fully recover from. He could be worth a stash if you have extra roster spots, but not many people do with the chaos at RB this week. It's not realistic to believe that he'll ever be back to the level he was, but he still could be a decent red zone target.