Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TWILC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Ultimate Diet 2.0 Log

Alright guys, so I'm super excited to be starting this diet. I've been wanting to for years, but just haven't been able to for a number of different reasons. First though, a bit of background about myself.

I'm 23, 5'8" and 170 lbs, and 13-15% BF (174 today, due to some water weight though.) I actually started this cut after a long time of not working out, and basically drinking booze every day. I was 196 lbs, 26% body fat, and generally not super healthy. I lost 26 lbs using a pretty strict Keto diet (and no more booze haha.) I have taken 2 weeks off at maintenance, with carbs added back in to at about 50 grams a day.

My goal is to hopefully be losing around 1 lb a week, and to reach around 10% BF at around 6-8 weeks. I haven't done this before, so I'm not sure how ambitious this is, but we'll see.

I'll be posting a day to day log, along with a weekly pic, and before and after pics to keep you guys up to date on how the diet is going. I'm going to be sticking to the caloric ratios and workouts suggested in the book to a T. I'm at work posting this, so I won't be posting my before pics right this second, but will take/post them tonight before the depletion workout.

If you guys have any questions/comments/hate mail, feel free to post here and I'll respond as soon as I can.

LET'S DO THIS ****!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TWILC; 09-20-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Thumbs up UD 2.0 Day 2

Alrighty, I was finally able to get a few before pictures uploaded. Unfortunately, most of the file sizes are too big, but I'll keep trying. I look a little bloated due to some water weight, but oh well. And I haven't found a way to upload them through the mobile app. Pain in my ass!!!

Anyway, here I am on day 2. This morning I weighed in at 171. Last night's depletion workout pretty much kicked my ass. I'm used to working out on low carbs, but not like this haha. I was in the gym for about an hour and a half, and I almost puked at the end of the workout. Luckily, I have a pretty rad gym playlist that kept me pretty pumped the full day.

My body isn't as sore as I was expecting it to be, I mainly just feel kind of weak. I don't really notice much hunger today, but I did consume most of my calories for yesterday around 10. I'm going to try to keep my last meal around 8-9 and see if that changes anything.
    Last edited by TWILC; 09-20-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Okay folks, today is day 3. Weighed in at 170 this morning. Last nights workout, again, was a pain in the ass, but at least I knew what to expect. My calves are pretty sore, but other than that, I'm definitely not as sore as I expected to be.

I'm starting to worry a little bit. I'm really not feeling all that hungry throughout the day. I have read that the initial few weeks aren't as bad for hunger, but then it gets harder. We'll see! I am, however, experiencing extreme irritability. Today, not so much. But Monday and Tuesday, I was raging out.

Lyle says that 45-60 minutes of moderate intensity cardio can be done today. Because of the lack of hunger, I fee like my metabolism might be a bit slow, so I will be doing the cardio.

Anywho, that does it for today. I may post pictures tomorrow before the carb load, but haven't decided yet. I may not though, due to the uploading system being a pain in my ass.

Here we are on day 4. I weighed in today at 169, and I already look leaner. I'm trying not to get too emotionally attached to my current leanness so I'm not disappointed when I put weight back on after the carb load haha.

I did jog at 4.3 MPH for 45 minutes, as Lyle says it is an option on day 3. With each day that goes by, I've started to feel more hungry, so that's good. I'll be taking pictures of how I look before the workout today, I may upload them if I feel as though I have the patience to deal with the ****ty photo uploading system haha.

My irritability has definitely started to go away, I hope that won't be a thing every Monday and Tuesday. I feel like if I drink a lot of caffeine, and try to meditate for about 20 minutes a day, it really seems to help my mood though.

Now taking a look at this post and the last, they're basically the same haha. I feel like I'm just talking to myself, but I'll still post every day. Have a good Thursday y'all.

Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000) Monty522 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep on hustlin' fam.
    brb neuroscience
    brb modest mouse.

Originally Posted by Monty522 View Post
    Keep on hustlin' fam.
    Good lookin out man!

Alrighty, day 5 has finally arrived. I weighed in this morning at 170.8. Sleep was terrible, I'm not sure if it was because of the shock of so many carbs or what. I don't feel super great today, and I'm staying away from caffeine, as advised in the book, so that doesn't help. My moral is high, however, because today I dine like a king MOTHER ****ERS!!!! ��

Right after my workout last night (9:00 PM) I drank a shake with 160g of carbs, 60g of protein, and 5g of creatine. Then, 2 other shakes with 160g of carbs (no protein or creatine) about 2 hours after each other (11:00 PM and 1:00 AM) for a total of 3 shakes. Thia brought me to 489g of the carbs for the load. Not to give TMI, but man, this gave me the ****s.

This morning, my body really doesn't look much different. My chest looks a bit more full though. I'm sitting at my desk with cereal, bagels, bread, pretzels, rice, potatoes, and low fat cream cheese. I'll be eating every 2.5-3 hours. I actually have a date tonight, so I was actually hoping to add some extra carbs to each meal and be done with a bit of time before the date, so I don't have the ****s. We'll see about that though. ��

Anyway, life is good, carbs are better. Keep on keepin on y'all!
    Last edited by TWILC; 09-25-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Day 6

Today I weighed in at 169. I woke up pretty early and felt surprisingly well. I thought maybe I'd have a food hangover from the load, but that wasn't the case. I felt very good today.

Yesterday kicked ass pretty hard. It was not only rad because it was carb load day, of course, but it had been months since I've had really carby foods. I had 4 (measured) bowls of Cocoa (****ING) Pebbles! :') I was actually pretty good with getting the rest of my carbs from low GI carbs though, and it showed this morning.

I looked pretty lean today in the mirror, which was pretty cool to see, considering how much food I ate yesterday. It was interesting too, cause even after getting to 4,000 calories for the day, later on I still got hungry. Today my metabolism seems to be buzzing again as well.

I'll be taking/posting week 2 pictures either tomorrow or Monday. I'm posting this at 4:25 AM, so when I say today, I'm meaning 9/24, btw. Any who, I'm going back to sleep.

Day 7! I weighed in at 169 again today. Today was the probably the most boring of all days. Carbs were decently high, but they had to come from complex carb sources, so it was a day full of rice, tuna, chicken, and veggies. I cut out about 20% calories today from my carbs and there was no lifting workout. I still looked pretty lean and felt good. Late night cardio session was decent. I ran at 4.3 MPH for 45 minutes and got in a good sweat.

Though it is nice not being hungry throughout the day, I really enjoy eating at low calories. Monday-Thursday, I feel like there really isn't much planning with my food, and I eat the same exact things on these days, so it will be nice not having to mix and match calories. I mean, it's super easy to do, but I'm just lazy haha.

Week 2 Day 1

Day 8. Yes yes, I know that I'm posting day 7 and 8 in the same day, but I was busy and spaced logging yesterday. I actually weighed in at 170 again today. I'm not sure whether to count that as a 4 lb difference though, since I believe the 174 last Monday was because of water weight. I do look lean as hell today, so I'm not too worried. I'll take comparison pictures today before the depletion workout. Super nice not having to get in a lot of carbs today. I really enjoy eating low carbs to be honest.

I really don't have much to log today. The weekend is pretty uneventful with the diet, but so far it's really working. It's kind of hard to see results through pictures, but my body just feels solid. I've noticed that my veins pop out quite a bit on the weekends too. I'll actually be getting an Iphone 7 today, and I'll take this weeks pics with it, hopefully that'll make a difference. (Last weeks was taken with an Iphone 5)

Have a good Monday, my peeps.

Week 2 Day 2

Day 9 peeps! Today I weighed in at 170 again, but I looked noticeable leaner. It's hard to tell with the pictures, but I was able to see the outline of my upper abs in the mirror. My clothes fit better, and look a lot better on me. I'm super siked with the results I'm seeing already. I can't imagine where I'll be at in 5-7 weeks. It feels really kickass that I'm starting to like the way my body looks, and especially to know that it'll only get better from here. I was getting my new phone, so I wasn't able to get to the gym until about 8:15, so the comparison pictures aren't in the same light, which blows, but it'll have to do for this week.

This week feels a bit different, as far as hunger goes. Last week, I wasn't really hungry with low calories, but that hasn't been the case for last night and today. It feels like my stomach just burns through the food I'm eating, and leaves me feeling hungry again about 2 hours later. I kind of dig it though.

The depletion workout was still about an hour and a half long, but wasn't too bad. I usually don't feel like I need to puke until the last few workouts, but walking out into the cold weather calms my stomach.

Well, that about covers it.
    Attached Images

Day 10 is among us! Today I weighed in at 169; I was 170 last Wednesday, so that's cool. I look most lean I've been on this diet today. Last nights depletion was a killer. I really pushed to make sure I was using good form and really feeling the burn on the 15th rep, and it seemed to pay off. This morning, I definitely feel depleted, or close at least. I the only way I could describe the feeling, is like hunger, but in my muscle. I also just feel weak and tired. You wouldn't think I'd be too excited about this, but this diet really kicks ass.

As far as weight loss goes, I've been bouncing around from 169-171, and started at 174. If things go like last week, I should hit 168 and then bounce back up a bit. The not losing weight really doesn't concern me, however, because of how lean I look. I swear, I look slightly leaner every day, even on Saturday after the carb load.

FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job on surviving 10 days. Keep at it.
    I like'd doing ud2, the weekdays diet are easy and then come the glorious stuff-your-face Fridays. And depletion workouts suck tho.

Originally Posted by FxFreak View Post
    Good job on surviving 10 days. Keep at it.
    I like'd doing ud2, the weekdays diet are easy and then come the glorious stuff-your-face Fridays. And depletion workouts suck tho.
    Thanks man! It's been pretty rad so far. The depletion workouts really do suck, but they at least make me feel like I've accomplished something for the day haha.

Week 2 Day 4

Day 11. Today I weighed in at 168, so things are definitely looking good so far. I'm pretty sure that this week, I got down to 12%, but I'll have to check to know for sure. If things keep going the way the are, I believe that I should hit around 10% at about 6-7 weeks in. Today was the first day that I can actually see my upper abs when I flex them. They're still not very defined, but definitely visible. Today is back to eating 900 calories, as opposed to the 1200 Mon-Wed, then I'll start the carb load right after the workout.

Lyle suggests doing some cardio today, and I didn't last week, due to forgetting my gym clothes at home. But I will be doing that today on my lunch, with about 10mg of BCAAs.

I think that about covers it, have a good Thursday peeps!
    Last edited by TWILC; 09-30-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Day 12. I weighed in at 169 today. I do feel pretty ****ty again, and I feel like I'm having pretty bad mood swings. Idk if this is because of getting not much sleep last night, or from the carbs. I have my big bowl of Cocoa Pebbles, and a cinnamon raisin bagel by my side, so we good though! I'm going to try to get more low GI carbs today. Last weeks carb load turned out pretty well, but I want to see if a little more effort will give superior results.

That is all I have for now, if anything eventful happens, I'll jump back and add it in.

Week 2 Day 6

Day 13. I weighed in at 170 today, and I'm feel great. I look slightly leaner, but mainly I feel big and solid. I'm eating at about a 20% deficit today to maximize fat loss.

Tonight's workout is going to be a heavy day, and I'm pretty excited. Last week, the gym was busy and it kinda ****ed the whole workout up, but I hope tonight won't be like that, or I'll just end up going to Gold's.

Anywho, keep reading peeps, this ****'S getting gooood!

Week 2 day 7

Day 14. Today I weighed in at 169. I had to wake up pretty early today for a date, and actually ended up eating at a restaurant. I did only get an omelet, but I had no clue how many calories were in it. For the rest of the day, I'm eating the same stuff I normally would: Tuna, rice, and broccoli. I will be running tonight at 4.5 MPH for 45 minutes.

Happy Sunday y'all.

Week 3 Day 1

Day 15. G g g god damn, week 3 already?! 3-5 weeks to go! I weighed in at 168.8 today, and oh boy, I look lean as hell. I realize that I need to stop saying "today I look pretty lean," so often and save it for days like these. I'll be posting pictures, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the difference as much. I'm starting to actually see my V-Taper, and my upper abs and coming out to play.

I do apologize, I didn't actually log Saturday or Sunday until today. I wrote them down in my phone notes, but actually posted them this morning.

I feel pretty good today, I got a full 8 hours. I am irritable, but I think it's more due to personal bull****, and not so much the diet. I feel like week 1 was pretty successful, but week 2 was great. I made a few tiny tweaks that seemed to make a noticeable difference. Looking back on all of these posts, it seems like more of a personal diary, and less like a diet log. I'm going to be going back and editing my posts to have my calories listed, and possibly the foods I ate as well.

I'm definitely not looking forward to the depletion workout tonight. I usually end up spending around an hour and a half on these days so send your positive vibes my way. Have a good Monday my peeps.
    Last edited by TWILC; 10-04-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Week 3 Day 2

Day 16! I weighed in at 168.0 today. I'm looking and feeling good today (not to brag, but it's true haha.) Everything is basically the exact same as last Tuesday except for my weight.

Last nights depletion workout was pretty rad. I actually upped everything by 5-10 lbs and was simply exhausted by the end of the workout. Even with short rest periods, I was in the gym for about 1.5 hours. I was contemplating adding in some cardio, but I didn't want to spend 2 hours in the effing gym.

Breakfast: 1 can of tuna, and 1 scoop of protein powder.
    Lunch: 1 can of tuna, and 1/2 cup of rice w/1tbsp of olive oil
    Dinner: 5 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup of rice w/tbsp of olive oil, 1 scoop of protein powder.
    Cals: 1,220. Protein: 154/157, Carbs: 55/55, Fats: 41/50

I actually won't be going back and changing the days to show what I ate. Since day 1, Mon-Wed are all basically the exact same thing, except instead of 1 of the half cups of rice, sometimes I'll switch it out with a 1/2 cup of steel cut oats mixed with chocolate protein powder (it's like Cocoa Pebbles.) But since it's going to be all the same since the beginning, from this day out, I'll be logging my food each day.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TWILC; 10-04-2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Adding photos

Week 3 Day 3

Day 17. Today's weight is 167.4. Man, I wish my body could just look like it does right when I wake up. I've started to notice that my body usually looks like it did on the previous Thursday each week. So this last Monday, (day 15) I looked like I did last Thursday (day 11). I feel like I see small progress each day, but each Thursday is when the **** gets interesting.

Anyway, today's food is exactly the same as yesterday's, but I'll still post it at the bottom of this post. I've been having cravings pretty bad these last few days, but have refrained from cheating. I've eaten what I've wanted for 24 damn years, but I haven't had the physique I've always wanted, so my ass can suffer through a few weeks of cravings haha.

I was able to maintain the upped weight with last nights depletion workout again. It didn't feel as intense as Monday's workout, but it was still pretty good. Today is an off day, and I'm a bit glad haha. I do love hitting the gym, but I also love laying in bed all night, watching Shameless!

Dinner: 5 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup of rice w/tbsp of olive oil, 1 scoop of protein powder.

Week 3 Day 4

Day 18. I weighed in at 167.0 today. I'm losing about 1 lb each week, so hopefully I should reach 10% around week 6. Yesterday was the most difficult day on the diet. I could not stop thinking about eggs, cheese, bacon, and pop tarts. I knew it was still not worth it to cheat, but oh man, how ****ty. Today's a great day, as far as leanness goes though. It's the first day that there's not a transition between the bottom of my stomach and my waist, it's just flat.

I'm super siked for the carb load. I've been thinking about the things that I'm going to eat all week. The staples of my carb load are definitely Cocoa Pebbles, Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, no-fat cream cheese, and rice (toward the end of the load.) I'd really like to find low fat pizza, but I haven't had much luck.

I ran today at lunch for 35 minutes at 4.5 MPH. And will only be consuming 900 calories until the carb load starts tonight after the workout. I'll post a Thursday PM post when I figure out what I'm going to eat. I usually use DGC, (glucose supplement) but I ran out, so it looks like this guy will be starting the carb load with solid foods. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet haha.

Breakfast: 1 can of tuna with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. 1 scoop of chocolate protein
    Snack: 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal with 1 scoop of chocolate protein.
    Lunch: 1 can of tuna.
    Pre workout: 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein.
    Cals: 908. Protein: 118, Carbs: 61, Fats: 24

Week 3 Day 5

Day 19! I weighed in at 168.6. Only .4 less than last week, but instead of 450g of glucose supplement, I ate all solid foods last night, so I won't stress it. Last nights work out was a good one. I was able to raise each lift be either 5-10 lbs on this day as well. For some reason, I sweat a ton during this workout.

I said that I was going to post an evening Thursday post, but I completely spaced. I'll just add my food from last night in below:

2 Pepperoni Pizza Lean pockets.
    1 Bottle of Naked- Green Machine
    2 Cinnamon Raisin Bagels w/ 4 tbsp of fat free cream cheese
    2 bowls of Cocoa Pebbles w/ 2 cups of fat free milk
    3 cups of Orange-Strawberry-Banana Juice
    Calories: 2,270. Protein: 76g. Carbs: 441g. Fat: 19g

Oh what a glorious night. I did cheat a little bit with the Lean Pockets, but I figured that it would help to keep my mind right in the long run. All in all, it really wasn't too bad anyway. Eating this much solid food within 4 hours was no simple task, but it was still very enjoyable. I usually don't plan out my carb ups, I just have a **** ton of carby food that I choose from, and add it into my calorie counter until we reach the goal. Because of this, I'll add today's food into a later post.

I completely forgot about the little to no caffeine on Fridays, so that's a struggle, and I feel like **** today, but at least today is Friday/Carb load day!! Happy Friday y'all.

Week 3 Day 6

Day 20. I weighed in at 165.2 today. I'm not sure how I feel about that quite yet. I'm just worried that I burned some muscle. I do look noticeably leaner though, and separation in my upper abs is visible when I flex for the first time, and I look more solid. (run on sentence) I have heard of people even losing 2 lbs a week on the diet, so I'm just going to stay positive haha.

I didn't quite hit the carb goal last night, due to some shift in plans, and ****ty food planning on my part. But I'm not going to be too hard on myself.

1 Naked, Green Machine
    6 cups Honey Comb w/ 6 cups of fat free milk
    4 cups Orange-Strawberry-Banana Juice
    2 Cinnamon Raisin Bagel w/ 4 tbsp fat free cream cheese
    30g fat free pretzel sticks

2,670 Calories. Protein: 89 Carb: 553 Fat: 6
    Thursday PM + Friday =
    4,310 Calories. Protein: 158 Carb: 844 Fat:25

Today, I'm going to eat a few hundred calories under maintenance to make up for last night. Tonight's workout should be good, I'm going to try to up the weight by 5-10 lbs again. We'll see how that goes. Saturday workouts, so far, have been pretty tiring, due to the amount of weight and time spent in the gym, but it's really satisfying at the same time.

Week 3 Day 7

Day 21. I weighed in at 166.2 today. I started UD 2.0 at 170 lbs, but just a month or two before, I weighed 196 lbs. My body fat was around 26%. Today marks 30 lbs lost! I'm pretty stoked about it. I'd say I look about as lean as yesterday. I used one of the handheld body fat devices (bioelectrical impedance) and it said I'm at 10.0%, but I'm pretty sure I'm actually 11% (maybe even 11.5%.)

Yesterday's and today's nutrition was exactly the same:
    1 large egg
    2 large egg whites
    2 slices of 100% whole wheat bread w/ 2 tbsp of light I Can't Beleive It's Not Butter
    1.5 cups of brown rice w/ 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    2 scoops of protein
    5 oz chicken breast
    2 cans of tuna
    2 cups of broccoli

CALORIES: 1,757. PROTEIN: 173g. CARB: 132g. FAT: 61g.

Tonight, I'm going to run for 30-45 minutes at 4.3-5 MPH. I'll post progress pictures tomorrow.

Week 4 Day 1

Day 22! I weighed in at 168 today, which is kinda ****, but I'm not too worried. My leanness looks basically the same, so we should be good. I'm not quite ready to get back to tuna, rice, and broccoli, but tough titty I guess haha.

My food for Monday-Thursday of this week will be the same as last week. Though it's super boring eating the same boring foods day in and day out, it really helps me stay in the right mindset. So here it is:

I'll post that picture that I had mentioned from Saturday, then tomorrow morning, I'll post my Monday/Comparison pictures.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TWILC; 10-10-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Week 4 Day 2

Day 23. I weighed in at 167.2 today. I'm hoping that I'll keep the 166-167 for this week, and go down to 165-166 next week. Either way, my body looks pretty good today. I was hoping that some of the extra weight I've gained these last few days was just water weight, and it seemed to be just that. It's really cool seeing the difference each week makes. Though it's still a pretty slow process, I'm seeing the results faster than I usually do. This could also be since it's just those last few pounds now, so each one counts. Either way, this last week, I've definitely become noticeably more solid. I don't have to flex my upper abs to see them anymore. Sorry, I'm just rambling now haha.

Last night's workout was decent! I maintained the same weight from last week, and got a really good sweat in. I feel super beat today, I'd say more so than last Tuesday. I'm definitely not looking forward to tonight's workout, but boo-hoo, I'll cry about it later. Food is the same as yesterday.

Last edited by TWILC; 10-12-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Week 4 Day 3

Day 24. I weighed in at 165.0 today. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I'm definitely not 11% body fat. The machine that I've been using must be pretty inaccurate. I think I'm actually around 14% at this point, which is pretty ****ty, but oh well. I almost feel like the first 2 weeks were just a waste of my time, but I'm already this far, so we'll keep on going. I probably will go until week 6-8, take 2 weeks off, and go for another 2 weeks after.

I do look pretty lean today. Though I'm pretty bummed about my recent discovery, I'm still siked about my results, thus far. Today's an off day, (praise Jesus) so no gym today. My food will be the same as Yesterday.

1 taste of peanut butter
    Last edited by TWILC; 10-13-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Week 4 Day 4

Day 25! I weighed in at 164.5 today. I look about the same as yesterday morning. In the evening, last night, my body looked super lean. Last week, if I flexed my abs, you could kind of see my V-taper, but last night, you could just barely see it while not flexed! It would be sick having visible abs, but the V-taper is where it's at.

Yesterday was a rest day, and oh my, it was very nice. I watched Mr. Robot, and laid in bed all night. I usually eat pretty late in the day, which helps a lot with late night cravings, but last night I ate pretty early, and I won't be doing that again. It was one of those really annoying times where you can't stop thinking about food. I had to dip my finger in some peanut butter and eat it. It was about the size of a pencil eraser, but I still feel guilty as ****. I'll be going back and adding a taste of peanut butter to my nutrition for yesterday haha.

Today, I will be eating the same food that I did last Thursday (boooring, I know.) In the PM (the carb load) I'm starting off with 2 Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pockets, and some cereal. I can't even contain my excitement. I started with Lean Pockets last week as well, and though it takes up a lot of my fat intake, making the rest of the load not as fun, it's soooooo worth it.

Breakfast: 1 can of tuna with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. 1 scoop of chocolate protein
    Snack: 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal with 1 scoop of chocolate protein.
    Lunch: 1 can of tuna.
    Pre workout: 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein.
    Cals: 908. Protein: 118g, Carbs: 61g, Fats: 24g

Week 4 Day 5

Day 26. I weighed in at 166 today. My V-taper is starting to show a tiny bit more, and my stomach is just looking more solid. I feel like there's a tiiiiny difference every day. I know it's not Monday, but I did take a picture last night. I wasn't able to get much sleep last night, but I actually feel pretty good today. It's always a bummer not being able to drink coffee on these days though.

I've been waiting all week to start the carb load off with those Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pockets, and OH MY SWEET JESUS, it was so good. I'm still out of that glucose supplement, so I went with (basically) all solids last night.

2 Philly Cheese Steak Lean Pockets
    2 cups of Cocoa Pebbles w/2 cups of milk
    30g Mini Marshmallows
    2 Cinnamon Raisin Bagels w/ 4 tbsp of fat free cream cheese
    1 Slice of whole wheat bread with 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese
    2 scoops of protein
    Calories: 2,110. Protein: 119g. Carb: 347g. Fat: 25g.

Today, I'll be eating the same foods that I ate last Friday: Bagels, pretzels, cereal, Naked (drink), Honey Comb, then transition into brown rice later into the night.