Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PhilyHeath is a horrible Mr. Olympia

Bodybuilding will continue to go down the drain until we have a charismatic champion who can inspire people and bring something else to the stage besides a physique. Bodybuilding is in a weird place right now, where you have a bunch of uninspiring athletes doing nothing to progress the sport. Sad.
    Dominate Humbly

KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once you've worked out it's not a sport but rather a pageant for males you'll not worry about the winner have the personality of a garden gnome.

I enjoy lifting weights but contests like the Mr O don't mean anything to most people.

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another day, another dollar, like former Mr.O used to say.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ ric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO, Phix is on par with Ronnie now.

Phix is a CRUSHER and a DESTROYER. As he stated, Phix did NOT come to this Olympia to merely win it; he came to SHOCK people. And that's exactly what he did. Phix, being the champion that he is, realized that winning the Olympia was no longer enough -- he had to SHOCK people out of their apathy.

I realized where much of that SHOCK comes from when you see him on stage, it's the fact that you are looking at a walking ANATOMY CHART of a human being.

Phix knows that people love to hate a champion, and he uses that hate to DRIVE him. He turns that hate into ANGER, and he uses that anger to PUSH HIMSELF FURTHER AND FURTHER during his workouts.

Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope that one day we can have a Mr.O as wide as Dwayne Johnson. I seriously started loling IRL when I saw him dwarfing Heath and Rhoden is width.

JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No hate on Phil personally but I find his physique to be quite ugly in a few poses.

Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vomitory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JaxVilleNick View Post
    No hate on Phil personally but I find his physique to be quite ugly in a few poses.
    FLS and RLS for me, just looks awkward and compact in those.

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vomitory View Post
    I hope that one day we can have a Mr.O as wide as Dwayne Johnson. I seriously started loling IRL when I saw him dwarfing Heath and Rhoden is width.
    i died when he was standing behind them and still dwarfed them in height and width LMAO

if it wasnt for hollywood the rock would probably be bodybuilding he always professes his love for the scene

tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Productivity View Post
    Bodybuilding will continue to go down the drain until we have a charismatic champion who can inspire people and bring something else to the stage besides a physique. Bodybuilding is in a weird place right now, where you have a bunch of uninspiring athletes doing nothing to progress the sport. Sad.

Each individual athlete are out for themselves.I dont think the winner of the O steers the sports sucsess in such a big way.
    A busy calender of well promoted shows along with propper footage running up to each main event is whats needed.And right now i think bodybuilding is doing very well,there will always be a market for guys wanting to be jacked.

As for phil,im not a fan but he deserved the win like him or hate him.
    My journey in Norway

http://anthonycullenfit.blogspot.no/

OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000) OldDirtyBulk is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a contest where men in thongs show off their muscles. Yeah, every now and then guys like Arnold, Kai etc. come along and their personality shines but maybe you're just expecting too much from these dudes.

Originally Posted by Vomitory View Post
    Just don't tell the Rock to take his shirt off next to those guys. Seriously, the Rock barely has visible abs. Do you have any idea how hard it must be to achieve the definition and size guys like Phil and Rhoden have? The Rock couldn't win the Mr Olympia in this life or the next, no matter how tall and wide he is.

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Phill Heath again, and no one cares.

IFBB continues to die.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Phill Heath again, and no one cares.

IFBB continues to die.
    Is it his fault? He had the best physique on the stage. I don't get it.

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OldDirtyBulk View Post
    Just don't tell the Rock to take his shirt off next to those guys. Seriously, the Rock barely has visible abs.
    Well that works out finely because If he has more than 2 abs and he doesn't have an ear hanging from his belly button, he has a better midsection than phil

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't put this in the top 50 physiques in the world, definitely not in hell close to #1. I even rank the likes of Sadik Hadzovic, Ulysses, Terron Beckham, Simeon Panda ahead of this goof. Hell, I see guys on the beach and the grocery store daily who are wider, more symmetrical, and less goofball looking than phil
    Last edited by Kulutues; 09-18-2016 at 03:05 PM.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ this thread
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phil Heath is like a guy breaking Usain bolts 3x3 gold record by winning each 100m gold at over 10 seconds. You did it, but it just aint the same, sorry brah.

Originally Posted by OldDirtyBulk View Post
    It's a contest where men in thongs show off their muscles. Yeah, every now and then guys like Arnold, Kai etc. come along and their personality shines but maybe you're just expecting too much from these dudes.

Just don't tell the Rock to take his shirt off next to those guys. Seriously, the Rock barely has visible abs. Do you have any idea how hard it must be to achieve the definition and size guys like Phil and Rhoden have? The Rock couldn't win the Mr Olympia in this life or the next, no matter how tall and wide he is.
    I can appreciate the thickness and conditioning these guys brought to the stage and as I said Phil definitely was the easy Nr.1 that night IMHO but that's not the be all, end all. You Heath fans, just like The Gift himself need to stop beeing so narrow-minded and broaden your horizons a little bit, just like The Rock with his Hollywood appeal, statuesque structure and charisma attracting a wider audience.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kulutues View Post
    I wouldn't put this in the top 50 physiques in the world, definitely not in hell close to #1. I even rank the likes of Sadik Hadzovic, Ulysses, Terron Beckham, Simeon Panda ahead of this goof. Hell, I see guys on the beach and the grocery store daily who are wider, more symmetrical, and less goofball looking than phil
    phil's 2nd penis (umbilical hernia) needs to be cut off before it grows any larger. pukey

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Down the drain?

What's with morons around here saying that? It's quite literally bigger than ever.

Smh.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Hell, I see guys on the beach and the grocery store daily who are wider, more symmetrical"

Wow i never knew that Delaware was the BB mecca.
    Nah Psyops doesn't work on me.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    "Hell, I see guys on the beach and the grocery store daily who are wider, more symmetrical"

Wow i never knew that Delaware was the BB mecca.
    Not hard to look better than this

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kulutues View Post
    Not hard to look better than this

Can we see your FDB please? You claimed it was better than Heath.

Would love to see it.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Can we see your FDB please? You claimed it was better than Heath.

Would love to see it.
    This is one of Heath's weakest pose, he did however just edge out Ramy/Bonac for the win. The judging again was way off to give him perfect scores, Rhoden and Dex should have been behind Roelly.

I wonder if Heath will challenge current world #1 kai Greene any time soon by entering the AC, if Heath won the AC then he would be the genuine world #1.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mutchumbo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    F*ck you're a dumb c*nt Kulutues. I read heaps on this forum and rarely reply - but you sir sh*t me with your hate.

Originally Posted by mutchumbo View Post
    F*ck you're a dumb c*nt Kulutues. I read heaps on this forum and rarely reply - but you sir sh*t me with your hate.
    Happy to sh!t you....

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GearHound View Post
    i died when he was standing behind them and still dwarfed them in height and width LMAO

if it wasnt for hollywood the rock would probably be bodybuilding he always professes his love for the scene
    Pic?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    Phil Heath is like a guy breaking Usain bolts 3x3 gold record by winning each 100m gold at over 10 seconds. You did it, but it just aint the same, sorry brah.
    Totally agree

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Pic?

Standing a few feet back and still makes them look about 5'0.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post

Standing a few feet back and still makes them look about 5'0.
    Even the old white guy in his 60s is standing toe to toe with Phix and he's 5 feet behind.......LOLOLLLOLOLOLOL

SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did anyone think the Rock Johnson looked like a Galapagos tortoise? he literally has a super long neck. He look like turtle, or some super advanced human alien hybrid set to reveal his presence to mankind as our appointed leader. idunnknow?
    Smarten up? NO! SPARTAN UP!