Closed Thread
    McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is tribulus safe for teens?

Before anyone says it, I know I don't need to take the T-boosters as my testosterone is high at this age. But basiclly I ordered some Mesomorph and it came with a free botthe of Asp Tribulus 1500.I don't have anyone to give it too so I just decided to try it. I have never before this taken a test booster or anything like that.

Any effects to worry about?

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao teens

"I know I don't need this but I got it and took it anyway, is it safe to do this thing I just did?"
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brenthopkins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by McBoii View Post
    Before anyone says it, I know I don't need to take the T-boosters as my testosterone is high at this age. But basiclly I ordered some Mesomorph and it came with a free botthe of Asp Tribulus 1500.I don't have anyone to give it too so I just decided to try it. I have never before this taken a test booster or anything like that.

Any effects to worry about?
    Test boosters are usually just Zinc and Magnesium vitamins with some other stuff.

McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McBoii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AfroPope View Post
    lmao teens

"I know I don't need this but I got it and took it anyway, is it safe to do this thing I just did?"
    didn't answer my question but okay