Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xenuprime View Post
    Exactly. I don't need to be tweaked out of my mind, yelling at the water fountain in between sets. Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol
    Put that energy into smashing weight. Gainzzzz for days.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sample are in and available, if anyone wants to try it. It's also b1g1 bow!

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/s...omination.html

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Excellent, thank you!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review, glad you dug it!

OldmanTroy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After reading other comments,i cant wait to get dem samples yo..
    right now im on a stim break.( bucked up stim free for past 2 weeks)
    just got kraken samples today and a few from Controlled labs and now some Domination coming...ooh me excited
    I just want to get Pumped and live for ever....

Originally Posted by OldmanTroy View Post
    After reading other comments,i cant wait to get dem samples yo..
    just got kraken samples today and a few from Controlled labs and now some Domination coming...ooh me excited
    Heck yeah, you should get them next week!

jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdcole4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Overall this is a very solid pre workout that I'd give an 8/10 to. Energy was 7/10 since I'm a stim junkie I need a lot to really get going. Taste also a 7/10, not the best but still enjoyable. Pump was 9/10 my shoulders and arms were exploding during my workout. Endurance was about 8.5/10 - my energy levels and pumps lasted through the entire workout.

I was a big fan of the large scoop size. Let's you enjoy sipping the drink down.
    "You're either pro or your noob, that's life."

Glyco-Energy Log (COMPLETE): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154746253&p=1107996033&posted=1#post1107996033
    Muscleology Sledgehammer (COMPLETE): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156063553&p=1115146633#post1115146633

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldmanTroy View Post
    Thinking of doing one of these soon...

but ooh man the hurt.

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Thinking of doing one of these soon...

but ooh man the hurt.
    Stim breaks are lame.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Stim breaks are lame.
    I know they are. That's why I'm only thinking about it and not really doing anything much about it

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    I know they are. That's why I'm only thinking about it and not really doing anything much about it
    The 'it's the thought that counts' training method? I'm gonna go think about squatting.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    The 'it's the thought that counts' training method? I'm gonna go think about squatting.
    I've been doing a lot of that lately. Dem brain gainz!

cyneverdie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dear Poison/San....

After intense research, I have bought my first pre workout ever - that is Sans new fierce domination, 4 of them!

It just got delivered to me from bodybuilding.com, and as someone who has never taken even creatine before - I am very excited!

I started using San BCAA BOOSTED a month back, and hhhhhnnnggggg....that stuff works.

I have gone through multiple physical issues - fibromyalgia, shoulder/neck/knee/hip, blah blah...finally pain free, and vegan, and in need of a good "holistic" supplement to boost tendon, connective tissue, and muscle strength/gains - with recovery being Paramount.

I decided to try this for a few months (along with SS on a bit of a calorie deficit + HIIT Cardio), before I give Garden of Life's new sports/fitness range a go.

Thank you all for the information, feedback, etc.

Posion, I would love some feedback (please and thank you):-

Does one need to cycle this product? What is the official San recommendation?

I am now using weights again after 1.5 years off, due to an injury and I am at 18% bf. I want to get down to 9% and build real lean dense athletic muscle...
    Do you recommend using FD in a fasted state?
    Or, does it make more (strength gaining, fat blasting) sense to use FD post a Raw Fusion Complete smoothie?

For fasted HIIT cardio, which I do twice a week - I use BCAA BOOSTED. Do you suggest I drop the boosted and stick to FD even for pure fasted HIIT cardio days?
    Due to the Teacrine, and dicaff, etc - would FD be better as compared to boosted!?

I will follow instructions and start with one scoop...
    Will give you feedback post a month at least.
    My OHP and Bench Press are weak AF as compared to my deads.... So I know my limits, and I hope for FD to help me smash that sh*t up.

Additionally, I know that it is not the forum for it but as a holistic health freak - who was told that I would have to learn to live in pain and with pain, etc. - and who is now being pain free, strong and relatively happy, etc...
    Please do send this feedback upwards - always try to stay holistically wholesome (as a product).
    Avoid artificial sweeteners, use stevia, used natural whole food based products/vitamins, fillers, etc. over synthetic.
    I love the holistic healing nature of - New Chapter, and Garden of Life, I also love San's Raw Fusion and Complete as well.

Last addition, compound solutions now has an organic mushroom matrix - will try stacking that into FD later!
    Any opinion on that? I need to boost my VO2 for sure!

I believe San buys the Teacrine from compound solutions.

Sorry for the ramble!

Thank you and have a nice day ladies....
    Much appreciated.

Edit:
    Additional questions! Sorry, please, and thank you!
    (I have debated buying this vs dymatize pre WO - for a long time)

How many calories per serving in FD plus full nutrition breakdown (carbs, etc)?

Are there electrolytes in FD? I love the hydration effects of boosted!

Is only 25mg of Teacrine truly benefital?
    I understand that you blended it with caffeine anhydrous plus dicaff malate....
    Is the dicaff malate - infinergy brand ?

Thank you x 10!
    Last edited by cyneverdie; 08-23-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Originally Posted by cyneverdie View Post
    Dear Poison/San....

After intense research, I have bought my first pre workout ever - that is Sans new fierce domination, 4 of them!
    Oustanding, thank you for trying it!

It just got delivered to me from bodybuilding.com, and as someone who has never taken even creatine before - I am very excited!

I started using San BCAA BOOSTED a month back, and hhhhhnnnggggg....that stuff works.

I have gone through multiple physical issues - fibromyalgia, shoulder/neck/knee/hip, blah blah...finally pain free, and vegan, and in need of a good "holistic" supplement to boost tendon, connective tissue, and muscle strength/gains - with recovery being Paramount.

I decided to try this for a few months (along with SS on a bit of a calorie deficit + HIIT Cardio), before I give Garden of Life's new sports/fitness range a go.

Thank you all for the information, feedback, etc.

Posion, I would love some feedback (please and thank you):-

Does one need to cycle this product? What is the official San recommendation?
    No need to cycle, given typical usage of 3-5 times a week. Effects will only improve with continued use.

I am now using weights again after 1.5 years off, due to an injury and I am at 18% bf. I want to get down to 9% and build real lean dense athletic muscle...
    Do you recommend using FD in a fasted state?
    Or, does it make more (strength gaining, fat blasting) sense to use FD post a Raw Fusion Complete smoothie?
    I'm a fan of fasted training, and prefer taking preworkouts in general on an empty stomach, regardless of time of day. Taking with food never improved a pre's effects. But that depends on how long between the time you wake up or your last meal, etc. Training while ravenous isn't exactly fun.

For fasted HIIT cardio, which I do twice a week - I use BCAA BOOSTED. Do you suggest I drop the boosted and stick to FD even for pure fasted HIIT cardio days?
    Due to the Teacrine, and dicaff, etc - would FD be better as compared to boosted!?[/quote]

I'd stick with boosted for HIIT, especially since you're enjoying it and find it effective. Fierce is a much stronger stim hit, which may not be ideal before HIIT, and some people don't enjoy large amounts of pump ingredients before HIIT.

I will follow instructions and start with one scoop...
    You don't need more than one scoop, it's well-dosed.

Will give you feedback post a month at least.
    I look forward to it!

My OHP and Bench Press are weak AF as compared to my deads.... So I know my limits, and I hope for FD to help me smash that sh*t up.

Additionally, I know that it is not the forum for it but as a holistic health freak - who was told that I would have to learn to live in pain and with pain, etc. - and who is now being pain free, strong and relatively happy, etc...
    Please do send this feedback upwards - always try to stay holistically wholesome (as a product).
    Avoid artificial sweeteners, use stevia, used natural whole food based products/vitamins, fillers, etc. over synthetic.
    I love the holistic healing nature of - New Chapter, and Garden of Life, I also love San's Raw Fusion and Complete as well.
    I'm glad you enjoy the Rawfusion lineup. I do too, and use it daily.

Last addition, compound solutions now has an organic mushroom matrix - will try stacking that into FD later!
    Any opinion on that? I need to boost my VO2 for sure!
    I'm a huge mushroom fan, so here I'll diverge from SAN. Milennium Sport makes the best products along that line I've ever used. Their cordyceps is the best on the market, hands down. Cordygen5 and V02 Nano are both excellent. I haven't tried Scivation Peak 02 yet, looks good as well...

I believe San buys the Teacrine from compound solutions.

Sorry for the ramble!

Thank you and have a nice day ladies....
    Much appreciated.

Edit:
    Additional questions! Sorry, please, and thank you!
    (I have debated buying this vs dymatize pre WO - for a long time)

How many calories per serving in FD plus full nutrition breakdown (carbs, etc)?
    FDA rules don't require bcaa's caloric count to be stated, and it's effectively carb free, but total maybe 25 cals mostly from bcaa.

Are there electrolytes in FD? I love the hydration effects of boosted!
    No sir.

Is only 25mg of Teacrine truly benefital?
    I understand that you blended it with caffeine anhydrous plus dicaff malate....
    Is the dicaff malate - infinergy brand ?

Thank you x 10!
    The point of the stim blend of caffeine, di-caf, and teacrine is to provide similar effects over a longer period, and for something with a healthy dose of caffeine, all feedback seems to agree that it has no crash, effects just taper off nicely. We would have added more, but teacrine tastes AWFUL, and people want their preworkouts to taste like rainbows and unicorn farts, so that was kind of limiting.

We don't use Infinergy. They didn't invent dicaffeine malate, nor is it worth paying a premium for the (r).

Anyway, look forward to your feedback!!!

rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjoylo2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A loud Thanks!!! to Poison for sending me 4 packets of the new SAN Fierce Domination pre-workout. The flavor I received was the Furious Fruit Punch.

Here’s my 100% honest review:

Taste 7/10. Honestly I’m not a big fruit punch anything guy. This one has a slight bite on the aftertaste. Definitely not the worst I’ve tasted and very drinkable. Just want to be honest. I’m interested in some of the other flavors and will be seeking them out.

Mix ability 8/10. No clumps a few quick shakes before a sip couldn’t cure. Some foam on top but it would dissipate quickly. No grit to speak of.

Focus 7/10. This is something I suffer with most pre’s I’ve tried. Usually for me to get tunneled in I have to be zooming and this is something I found this SAN product not to be. It’s not over the top. It’s more gradual. The other good news is it had no crash after effect.

Energy 9/10. I like this one! Again it’s a nice, gradual ride. It doesn’t slam and then crash you. It has just enough which I would call the sweet spot to get you right. I noticed extra reps in some of the tougher movements for me such as wide grip pullups and skull crushers. Also felt stronger across the board. And I still had gas in the tank after my workouts were finished.

Pump 10/10. Probably one of the best pumps I’ve had with any product! Srs. My skin was so tight I thought it was going to split! I even had a few of my workout partners notice and compliment.

Overall I feel SAN Fierce Domination is a solid pre-workout with a nice full profile. Again, I plan on tasting some of the other flavors to find one I can really latch onto as I plan to add this to my rotation.

If increased energy and insane pumps are your thing I think you will really like this one.

Thanks for reading.
    The three D's - Desire, Determination and Dedication!

sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sakmsb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An Awesome All round PWO!

Forum Review:-
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174629941
    My Reviews:- http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/sakmsb

Some awesome new reviews in here, thank you guys!