drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)

In light of all the SJW's of the 2000's, im dumbfounded that this used to be on TV

And sad at what is now going on.

this wasnt that long ago either. Imagine if it was on the air now. There would literally be riots of triggleypuffs rolling through the streets....
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahah. My folks wouldn't allow me to watch it

♞Cheeky Ken....t♞ AverageKenneth's Avatar
    AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bundy was the don. Kelly was HNNNNNNNNNNGH as well.
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *Bastard Conference crew. Formerly Football League Crew*
    *Make Misc Great Again Crew*
    *Photoshop Crew*
    *Pissing into the wind crew*

Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Getter_done has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    only the western world is cucked though, 90% of the world the patriarchy still rules

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tbs still shows it like 5 hours a day, it seems..

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah but MWC started airing in 1986 or so though. And Al Bundy wasn't exactly an overachiever either

But it is kind of crazy to consider the paradigm shift in how sitcom families are now. Al hated his wife, wouldn't bang her, she was a complete idiot vs fat doofus husband with a smoking hot wife who knows everything, acts like a kunt, and won't fuk her husband

One thing to consider is that MWC and Roseanne were both about lower class families which is unheard of now. Even George Lopez had a huge house despite working in a factory

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bachelorboy View Post
    Hahah. My folks wouldn't allow me to watch it
    my dad would watch it all the time
    Originally Posted by Deez Nutz View Post
    tbs still shows it like 5 hours a day, it seems..
    surprising.
    Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    Yeah but MWC started airing in 1986 or so though. And Al Bundy wasn't exactly an overachiever either

But it is kind of crazy to consider the paradigm shift in how sitcom families are now. Al hated his wife, wouldn't bang her, she was a complete idiot vs fat doofus husband with a smoking hot wife who knows everything, acts like a kunt, and won't fuk her husband

One thing to consider is that MWC and Roseanne were both about lower class families which is unheard of now. Even George Lopez had a huge house despite working in a factory
    it went until the late 90's
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    it went until the late 90's
    I know it did, it was a popular show. Just pointing out that when it started things were very different than when it ended

Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    I know it did, it was a popular show. Just pointing out that when it started things were very different than when it ended
    point of thread
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startingrace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what went wrong brahs

bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bachelorboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by startingrace View Post
    what went wrong brahs
    The momentum was already there but Obama being elected double down on the victimhood.

"After 8 years of Obama, we no longer know which bathroom to use" has a bit of truth in it. But he ran on a "change" slogan and Americans responded by electing (and even re-electing him)

Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    point of thread
    Jeez, you sure are fun in a conversation...

So you're surprised that things have changed in the last 30 years?

QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuitYourCrying is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As someone who has been around a while, let me tell you youngsters something. The 80s really were the greatest time to be alive. I'm so gld I got to grow up during that decade.

Believe it or not, things actually got LESS politically correct and feminized throughout the 90s. I personally think things went too far in that direction towards the late 90s with the explosion of Jerry Springer, Howard Stern, WWF attitude era, etc.

After Obama, I don't even recognize this society anymore. In many ways it was inevitable, as even during the 80s and 90s there were mass waves of non-white immigrants flooding into North America. It was only a matter of time before white feminists teamed up with ethnics and made the white male public enemy #1.

Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    As someone who has been around a while, let me tell you youngsters something. The 80s really were the greatest time to be alive. I'm so gld I got to grow up during that decade.

Believe it or not, things actually got LESS politically correct and feminized throughout the 90s. I personally think things went too far in that direction towards the late 90s with the explosion of Jerry Springer, Howard Stern, WWF attitude era, etc.

After Obama, I don't even recognize this society anymore. In many ways it was inevitable, as even during the 80s and 90s there were mass waves of non-white immigrants flooding into North America. It was only a matter of time before white feminists teamed up with ethnics and made the white male public enemy #1.
    I'm only 32, but I still sometimes hear 80's pop rock songs and it floods me with easy living nostalgia

I watched the CNN 7 something part mini-series on the 80's. They cover all topics ie politics, society, entertainment etc. Compared to 2000's, the difference is clear: except for the episode on crack epidemic and some entertainment, blacks basically did not exist. Completely out of sight

liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    now Star Wars can't even have a male lead. biggest franchise ever always with male characters.. story is about fighting, warriors, sword-fighting, spaceships, empires and conquering.. and they put in a FEMALE lead. absolutely unbelievable.

PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Al Bundy was the best. That show got better and more ridiculous every season. It still comes on too........on TBS at 4AM
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol. Cheeky kunt. Pre 9/11 world, before all the SJWs came from another universe.

I always thought Peggy was hot too.
    350 lift it phaggot

Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post

Age 28
    Bench press :135kg/300lbs
    Squat: 160kg/350lbs
    Deadlift: 220kg/485lbs

giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggs158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Al Bundy was truly the GOAT
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016