Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Mother Teresa: Now St. Teresa of Calcutta

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37269512

Pope Francis responded: "We declare and define Blessed Teresa of Calcutta to be a saint and we enrol her among the saints, decreeing that she is to be venerated as such by the whole Church."
    inb4 Hitchens

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
    IG: @bolasmccoy
    White miscer adopts black baby: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155917153

masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000) masterfulsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    saw that sloot rita ora performed at the basilica for this
    To the handicapped guy who stole my bag-
    You can hide but you cant run

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    A very compassionate woman.

And in her own way, very destructive. The glorification of suffering and fetishizing of poverty isn't productive.

Norman Borlaug did 1000x more for the poor than St Teresa ever could, but goes unrecognized. Science and technological development helps the poor, not religion.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post

And in her own way, very destructive. The glorification of suffering and fetishizing of poverty isn't productive.

Norman Borlaug did 1000x more for the poor than St Teresa ever could, but goes unrecognized. Science and technological development helps the poor, not religion.
    It helps not to be a curry ridden queer who doesn't know the significance of poverty and suffering and the actual theology around it. Then again, you just spoke of "religion" in a monolith and pinned it against science, clearly believing that "science" makes pain and suffering go away and will create the poverty and suffering-free utopia that is held back by da religionz. ****ing moron.

Thank God Hitchens suffered to his death. If anyone deserved it, he did. Victory for God and our great Saints.

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Maybe that Scientology group can help recognize him?
    Atheist Conservative Crew

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GodAlwaysWins View Post
    It helps not to be a curry ridden queer who doesn't know the significance of poverty and suffering and the actual theology around it. Then again, you just spoke of "religion" in a monolith and pinned it against science, clearly believing that "science" makes pain and suffering go away and will create the poverty and suffering-free utopia that is held back by da religionz. ****ing moron.
    It doesn't. But it does a heck of a lot more for humankind than the utter failure that is religion.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000) viku_vv is just really nice. (+1000)
    this b*tch is a liar and a crook. all she did was convert the religion of poor people to Christianity and made their lives even more miserable.
    -->indian but yuge trump supporter crew
    -->anti-feminist, anti-gay,no hymen no diamond crew
    -->structural engineer crew
    -->meditation & astral projection crew
    -->crew crew crew, nobody cares crew

benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given. Of other generations much is expected. This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny." - FDR

GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GodAlwaysWins has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It doesn't. But it does a heck of a lot more for humankind than the utter failure that is religion.
    There you go again talking about "religion" like it is some monolithic reality and not knowing that science is a method of study which are guided by convictions. My God you're a retard lol. AND you reek of curry.

benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) benedetto27 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Messier_Object View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37269512

inb4 Hitchens

[im]http://communio.stblogs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/St-Teresa-of-Calcutta-KofC-canonization-portrait-2016.jpg[/img]
    Hitchens? That's old school, they made a scientific study in 2013 about what a POS she was, haven't you heard!!! I mean they never left Quebec to make it, but it's sociology so it's science!

CARL LANGELIER

The author was a journalist and producer for CTV, TVA and the Huffington Post. He worked with Mother Teresa in Calcutta for several months in 1990 and 1991.
    La Presse

In search of whiter than white, here in Quebec, they attack Mother Teresa. It's Nicolo Milioto who must be pleased to see that they leave him on the sidelines in favor of a world-class usurper. In this morbid hunt witches, now Montreal researchers accuse Mother Teresa of being nothing more than a media hero.

According to them, the little lady does not deserve the title of "saint". After reading 287 books on her, Serge and Genevieve Chenard Larivée find that the Nobel Peace laureate accepted money from the rich, Duvalier and others. Sacrilege. They find that she was against abortion. Profane. Worse yet, they knock on "questionable, to the the least, care for the sick." Why did they not crucify her? I'm asking you.

I'm not a catholic who wants to defend the church at all costs before the indefensible. I do not practice, I am pro-choice. I have not read books on her. But I knew the little lady. I worked with her in hospices and orphanages in the heart of a nuclear explosion. Because Calcutta, this is nothing but the remains of an atomic explosion in which 17 million people are trying to cross the age of 40 years.

Mother Teresa was not managing hospitals, hospices she managed. Places that allow human beings to die elsewhere than on a sidewalk. Instead of suffering indifference and humiliation of thousands of people that cross you every day while you howl your last breaths, it had a bed, a blanket or a meal to those who could still eat. It provided that every human being should have to die before: respect, dignity, comfort, love.

Make IVs and connect the patient to the solution, administer morphine for pain, make and remake dressings to disinfect open sores, siphon water from the lungs and stomach of a man to calm his excruciating pain ... I did it. treatments that are questionable?

Of course, it happened that the pot of small pills and granules is empty. So be it. But no rationing drugs. I myself put my hand in my pocket to replenish. The little lady took my money. The next day, drugs were on the tablet.

Dirty money? Who could worry about that in the heart of such a hole? Beautiful paradox for two Montreal researchers! The little lady accepts, is accused of having no morals. She refuses, he is accused of does not care for the dying! These researchers do they know that there is no doctor in the Mother Teresa hospices? Only four or five at the most religious are there to coordinate? The strength of the mission depends on volunteers: no volunteers, no care and, above all, no love.

She who always slept with the window open to feel the cold that hit the beggars outside had hand written these words at the entrance of the hospice: "Before going to heaven, I just look for love."

I saw her expel, almost kicking their behind, four medical students from Germany to practice their skills on patients in agony. She reviled them: "You are here to love them, not to make guinea pigs." They never returned.

Mother Teresa has always believed that the misery of the rich was worse than poor. She pitied me elsewhere. With that, I have to agree with him. These months to rub shoulders make me say that criticism, even in the name of science, is easy when you have the hot ass in an office.

If to be a part of the world's big shots is to refuse money from the rich and to be for abortion, well, I wonder where I am in the social scale. I've only washed, shaved, fed, reassured, and held hands with dozens of people who died in my arms. I must not fly higher than an "untouchable", just like her, by the way, after all she only opened 610 missions in 123 countries! Namasté.
    http://www.lapresse.ca/debats/votre-...-crucifiee.php
    "There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given. Of other generations much is expected. This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny." - FDR

Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by Messier_Object View Post
    Hitchens wouldn't have been surprised.

Ipsum esse subsistens Athanasius90's Avatar
    Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good to hear, OP.

*facepalm*
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

“Every scientific man in order to preserve his reputation has to say he dislikes metaphysics. What he means is he dislikes having his metaphysics criticized.”

-Alfred North Whitehead

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Norman Borlaug was the GOAT human and the reason I went into my field. Repped for recognizing.

Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

She may or may not have glorified suffering more than any other christian. I don't know what or how she thought of the role of suffering, but I certainly don't condone causing people to suffer. However, there are plenty of writings that extol the idea of virtue through suffering.

"Let all involuntary suffering teach you to remember God, and you will not lack occasion for repentance." - St. Mark the Ascetic
    Only the foolish think that suffering is evil. A sensible man knows that suffering is not evil but only the manifestation of evil and healing from evil..." - St. Nikolai Velimirovich
    “Why do men learn through pain and suffering, and not through pleasure and happiness? Very simply, because pleasure and happiness accustom one to satisfaction with the things given in this world, whereas pain and suffering drive one to seek a more profound happiness beyond the limitations of this world..." - Fr. Seraphim Rose
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
    White miscer adopts black baby: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155917153

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And the "miracles" they credited her with are laughable.

While she obviously was an extremely compassionate and dedicated woman, IMHO the whole sainthood thing is kind of stupid and outdated.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    And the "miracles" they credited her with are laughable.

While she obviously was an extremely compassionate and dedicated woman, IMHO the whole sainthood thing is kind of stupid and outdated.
    I like the idea of recognizing saints. I'm biased, but I prefer the east's method of recognition though.