ketan0814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fear, loss of strength all factors pushing backward

hey guys i m an indian boy 21 yrs old in the most bad shape of my lyf i never been to the gym as i always feel afraid of facing peoples 4 yrs back i hit with stroke or u better knows it with name bell's palsy half of my body is not working most horrible experiance of my life from then on i never be able to raise the courage to face peoples my face is still not in shape i feel demotivated to everything my weight has increased significantly due to heavy doses of medicines i have no knowledge of nutrition i feel weak in lifting but i m fade of my sucking life now i want to change i lack in almost everything but i have a will to change is there anyone who can help me with my situation.

K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can help you, I'm also on a similar journey myself. I'm a gamer by nature and I started out weighing 132lbs never been to the gym in my life and now here I am just two months in and have gained 12lbs+ Luckily I have an amazing mentor but I would like to pay it forward as much I can!