Thread: Tierd as hell

deadlyst0rm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Tierd as hell

Hello ,

I am 25 , 178lbs .. 10%BF ..

I am training 6-7 days a week .. High volume training most of the days ..

I walk around 10K each day

My BMR as calculated is : 2235 KC

My AMR as calculated is : 3465.18

I have been cutting for over 4 months now , i was 240,304 with 36% body fat

right now i feel like hell .. really tired ! i am consuming only 1600Kcal aday .. 50% of is fat 45% is protien 5% only carb .. but i am really tired

what i want to know is ..

should i stop cutting for a while ? is it bad if i kept on going ? i don't want to stop really but i don't know what else to do either ?

should i start maintining for a couple of weeks ? i want to get to 7 - 6 % BF .. i know BF % is just a number but i am looking for a certain body look that i haven't yet acheived although i feel close ..

so should i stop for a while ? should i up my calories ? should i have more refeed days ?

Any advise is appreciated Thanks guys !

Registered User BobLobLawLawLog's Avatar
    BobLobLawLawLog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I have never been as lean as you so opinion is mostly theory.

You can source 31 calories a day per pound of body fat [I am too new to link so google search for "Determining The Maximum Dietary Deficit For Fat Loss" if you want a source] . I know people like to argue, this is not my idea or research so if you reject my premise then you can disregard my conclusion.

Starting weight 240 @ 36% (I am assuming not the listed 240,304) equates to max deficit if 2678.
    Current weight of 178 @ 10% is a max deficit of 551

Your current cut = 1230

You are exceeding your theoretical max cut by 1230 calories.

Based on the above, I would be surprised if you were not tired. I think any strategy you could employ to bring that deficit closer to 551 would help A LOT. You could also look at weekly deficits, e.g. 3862 calories/wk vs trying to hit 551/day.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadlyst0rm View Post
    Hello ,

right now i feel like hell .. really tired ! i am consuming only 1600Kcal aday .. 50% of is fat 45% is protien 5% only carb .. but i am really tired

should i stop cutting for a while ? is it bad if i kept on going ? i don't want to stop really but i don't know what else to do either ?

should i start maintining for a couple of weeks ? i want to get to 7 - 6 % BF .. i know BF % is just a number but i am looking for a certain body look that i haven't yet acheived although i feel close ..

so should i stop for a while ? should i up my calories ? should i have more refeed days ?

Your calories are very low for your level of activity and your size so increasing them slightly might help.

You mention increasing your number of refeed days but don't mention how many refeed days you have at the moment.

Another point to consider might be having a bullet proof coffee for breakfast, I have felt very lethargic on keto before but now I do keto with a BP coffee instead of breakfast and I don't get the brain fog and lethargy associated with keto.

I am also cutting at the moment on 1500 cals so I'm in a similar position to you if it wasn't fore BP coffee I wouldn't be able to consume such a small volume of calories.
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411

1chunkabunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deadlyst0rm View Post
    Hello ,

First off, gratz op that's a hell of an accomplishment. Second, what are you trying to accomplish in cutting? 4 months and 26 percent body fat is quite a lot to cut. Why not give your self a break and try to put on some muscle? You aren't eating enough for your size and activity as ^ said.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also potentially vitamin b12 deficient, remember to take your multi every day people
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411